Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Even more Pics!! Check it out 56K no

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Last night i done a chop with blacked out headlights, iunno if i like it or not. Only thing black on my car is the hood and will be the wheels.

Originally Posted by CenZ
drew if you do the top black and the cf trunk you HAVE to paint the wings of the cf hood. so it all lines up.

and i love your camera i just cant afford it right now. i was lookin at the olympus E-volt 500 DSLR but i dont knwo anything about it, its only like 600-700 with lens
If you willing to spend 600-700, why not save just a little bit more and buy the Rebel XT, i got it with a 1 gig memory stick for $860.

Last edited by drew22mader; 03-22-2006 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-22-2006
Registered!!

randy6duece will become famous soon enoughrandy6duece will become famous soon enough
Damn that is a good as price, where'd you get it for that??? imo...I'd def save up for the xt...
Old 03-22-2006
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by drew22mader
Last night i done a chop with blacked out headlights, iunno if i like it or not. Only thing black on my car is the hood and will be the wheels.
Come on Drew... come join the dark side.

texascivic2k1
Old 03-22-2006

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
I got the camera and card from www.bhphoto.com, very good dealer and alot of people go through them, they are a Canon Licensed Dealer.

Texascivic2k1, eh i don't wanna go blacked out at all, i wanna keep her clean.
Old 03-22-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
I got the camera and card from www.bhphoto.com, very good dealer and alot of people go through them, they are a Canon Licensed Dealer.

Texascivic2k1, eh i don't wanna go blacked out at all, i wanna keep her clean.
Great link, bookmarked.

I say keep it like it is. If you black it out you're gonna be one more in the bunch.

Your car can never be one more of the bunch... so purdy!!!!
Old 03-22-2006
sleekest 7th gen on the right coast

NightRider02 is an unknown quantity at this point
damn thats pretty sharp. one question though...i see you have the kaminari rear and side skirts, why did you not use the kaminari front lip?
Old 03-22-2006

Cause I didn't like it, too bulky for me, stuck out to far too. I like the Type B's look, almost the same but clean looking.
Old 03-22-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
*pokes drew* massive photoshoot thread
Old 03-22-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
lol @ poking Drew
Old 03-22-2006

I just gotta debate on what i want, Black wheels will look hot with the hood and the car. I've done a chop with them on, Gunmetal with a polished lip would look hot too. Not sure yet.

Either way, they are gonna be Volks either Volk GT-7's in eithe black or gunmetal or GT-V's in black *cough* 5lug swap *cough* with GT-V's. heh

Last edited by drew22mader; 03-22-2006 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-22-2006
Words on a User Title

Well, whatever you get, Drew, it's gonna look hot! I don't know what you got, kid. Your picks just make the car looks great!
Old 03-22-2006

Thanks, i try, I just hope it looks hot. Heh
Old 03-22-2006
Words on a User Title

It will. Feel good about it and have your hopes high and you'll see everything'll turn out the way you want it: Teh hawtness.
Old 03-22-2006
Registered!!

ViEtDraGoN is an unknown quantity at this point
Wicked Pics Bro! Ur Car Is DEFINITLY 1 Of My Favs On The Site!

I LOVE Ur Drop... How Much Is Ur Drop? Im Assuming 2"?
Old 03-22-2006
Registered!!

ViEtDraGoN is an unknown quantity at this point
Always Lookin Clean... I Was Wondering Is That Ur Stock Paint?

Last edited by ViEtDraGoN; 03-22-2006 at 08:16 PM.
Old 03-22-2006
Boobies are the mans tinkertoys

dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold
damn how many post is that lol? wtf happen to the automerge thingy?

its tein coilovers too. and drew, dont worry about what the car will look like cuz its all gonna be hot no matter what you do
Old 03-22-2006

Yea its stock paint, i get that alot from people, people think its been painted something different. But nope 2002 stock Honda Rallye Paint.

iunno yet, here is a couple pics of them. What do you guys think? Black or Gunmetal?

Old 03-22-2006
i like shiny cars

BaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant futureBaLisTek has a brilliant future
What's with all the pics of this car, I don't see what you guys see in it. Looks like a big bowl of Uncle Ben's rice to me
Old 03-22-2006
Words on a User Title

Gunmetal

Originally Posted by BaLisTek
What's with all the pics of this car, I don't see what you guys see in it. Looks like a big bowl of Uncle Ben's rice to me
What car? Drew's?

Last edited by ramcosca; 03-22-2006 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-22-2006
sleekest 7th gen on the right coast

NightRider02 is an unknown quantity at this point
you think the kaminari front is too bulky?? weird...

also, you should shave off your front license plate molding for the finishing touch!

Last edited by NightRider02; 03-22-2006 at 09:49 PM.
Old 03-22-2006
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
drew: you, me, cameras, lenses, tripods, photoshoot.
Old 03-22-2006

nightrider, you do know when u cut that off it leaves a hole, then you have to go in a fiberglass it and crap, i can live with it.

Originally Posted by infinite012
drew: you, me, cameras, lenses, tripods, photoshoot.
When, where, what time!
Old 03-22-2006
Words on a User Title

When, where, what time!
lol

Man, NightRider02...
Old 03-22-2006
Registered!!

Johnold is an unknown quantity at this point
drew22mader what kinda rims are those on your car and how much were they each?
Old 03-22-2006

Konig Prophets and i paid like $1200 for them. New Volks going on cost $2100 just for the wheels, lol, then like $500-$600 for tires.
Old 03-22-2006

dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold
hahaha i wanna go and watch the photoshoot.......plzz!!!!! lol

i like the black ones, but the gunmetals looks really good too. and specially if you do a brake upgrade
Old 03-22-2006

Oh trust me, BBK is going on with it, gotta stop those big 19's
Old 03-22-2006
Words on a User Title

What brakes are you getting? Wilwood? Baer? Brembo?
Old 03-22-2006
Registered!!

Johnold is an unknown quantity at this point
geezus drew! damn you spend money on rims man! my rims were sooo cheap. what do you think of the enkei mm2 wheels? LOL. thats what i got and i'm already having an issue. i wonder if any of you guys can help me.
Old 03-22-2006

Brembo!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Even more Pics!! Check it out 56K no