Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Dc?

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02Civking is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Dc?

need some advice...which kind of DC Sports header is the best choice for my d17? the stainless steel 4:1 or the ceramic 4:2:1? thanks for any responses
Old 03-19-2006
Registered!!

Curiouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really nice
we cant fit a 4:2:1 header into our car. btw, a header does nothin on our cars.
Old 03-19-2006
I hope I offend you... Get mad

Slow Gold will become famous soon enoughSlow Gold will become famous soon enough
just buy megan headers IMO they look better then the dc's. both do the same one cost half the price
Old 03-19-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
ceramic stays cooler. and DC would be a good choice since they started fabricating for honda originally. who cares if it does nothing. its still fun to do.
Old 03-19-2006
I spend way too much time on this website

LowSky is an unknown quantity at this point
dc sports now makes a 4-2-1 race header for our cars... but it means no catylitic converter... which means not steet legal in NY
Old 03-19-2006
I hope I offend you... Get mad

Slow Gold will become famous soon enoughSlow Gold will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by LowSky
dc sports now makes a 4-2-1 race header for our cars... but it means no catylitic converter... which means not steet legal in NY
they are asking too much for that header anyway. why pay all that money for "the look"