Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

I need help on what rear spoiler ( Wing) I should get ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ricanwizard is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking I need help on what rear spoiler ( Wing) I should get ?

Could anyone help me on what wing I should get or should I say looks good on my car here are some pics.....

Post any pics so I could get an idea and the name of the wings..
Old 03-14-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
oem spoiler....oh and take off those horrible taillights
Old 03-14-2006
Registered!!

blackdragon will become famous soon enoughblackdragon will become famous soon enough
drop if first with a set of full coilovers or konis & GCs/springs
Old 03-14-2006
O.O

delusional1 has a spectacular aura aboutdelusional1 has a spectacular aura aboutdelusional1 has a spectacular aura about
i like your tails, they look like they can shoot missiles out. pew pew pew~
Old 03-14-2006

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by delusional1
Old 03-14-2006
Registered!!

HonCivX02 is an unknown quantity at this point
haha. Post pics of the spoilers you like first dude so we can compare.
Old 03-14-2006
Registered!!

James77 is an unknown quantity at this point
I would go with OEM or the one in the attachment
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	E806rsl[1].jpg
Views:	162
Size:	42.1 KB
ID:	65091  
Old 03-14-2006
gone

Nitto will become famous soon enough
wingless is hot to IMO
Old 03-14-2006
Registered!!

03hce has a spectacular aura about03hce has a spectacular aura about03hce has a spectacular aura about
^agree

Originally Posted by blackdragon
drop if first with a set of full coilovers or konis & GCs/springs
also agree... drop that sucker first
Old 03-14-2006
Registered!!

Thanks for the ideas and IMO I like my taillights thank you very much lol

and yes the idea of dropping it is in mind but just saving money to do it and trying to pick which ones...

Ok this is a spoiler i kinda like wha you guys think?

i really dont like the big high ones so i am lookin for sumthin low but nice

Last edited by Ricanwizard; 03-14-2006 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-14-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
that last pic is horrible

go with the OEM spoiler or OEM hybrid trunk lip
Old 03-14-2006
Lost in the Matrix

Transformer_Guy is on a distinguished road
Id say go with a cf trunk. The cost of the spoiler and paint will be almost similar
Old 03-14-2006

no definatley dont use that spoiler in the pic, that is really ugly
Old 03-14-2006
PWIT

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
if you got the rest of the kit, that wing will look fine. that wing on your car the way it is now. no. instead of buying a wing and painting, thats enough for a nice drop, i would do that first, it would completely change the look and stance of your car.
Old 03-14-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by delusional1

I say Hybrid spoiler. If you do that, I'll hate you for it... I want it so much.

Pic taken off Pichy's "Things i oredered for my baby 5 mins ago" thread. A good, informational thread, IMHO.

Last edited by ramcosca; 03-14-2006 at 11:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-14-2006
Registered!!

hotdogpilot is an unknown quantity at this point
hybrid spoilers for sedans. i love the clean look of it
Old 03-15-2006
ALGARETE

PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by ramcosca

I say Hybrid spoiler. If you do that, I'll hate you for it... I want it so much.

Pic taken off Pichy's "Things i oredered for my baby 5 mins ago" thread. A good, informational thread, IMHO.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! dont do the hybrid spoiler it looks MAAAAAAAAAAAAD UGLY...LMAO

oem ex spoiler or oem 03 civic hybrid spoiler thats it

btw.. its vrery inexpensive... i got mine for $180

Last edited by PICHY; 03-15-2006 at 07:59 PM.
Old 03-15-2006
Registered!!

whats the one you got pichy ?
Old 03-16-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ricanwizard
whats the one you got pichy ?
Damn, did you even read my post???
Here is it again in case you missed it...
Originally Posted by ramcosca, which means ME, damnit!

By the way Pichy, you did a REALLY nice job clearing up that picture. Looks way too awesome in comparisson to the original ones you posted in your thread.

Originally Posted by hotdogpilot
hybrid spoilers for sedans. i love the clean look of it
I know, that's why I'd hate him. I like it too much. A simple, flush spoiler, yet it is Honda.

Last edited by ramcosca; 03-16-2006 at 12:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-16-2006
ALGARETE

PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
MERA BRODER!

get the hybrid spoiler if u want it to look clean.... from a bori to a bori...take them altezza lights off and put back on ur OEM ones.. the car looks way better with the OEM tails... B4 u drop it <------------ MAKE SURE U GET A CAMBER KIT FIRST OR U WILL REGRET IT LATER WHEN U START BLOWING TIRES BECAUSE OF -CAMBER..... u know what?....take a pic of ur car " big size and ill photochop ur car so u can have a change of heart" i dont do this for everybody and everyone is trying to help you also... for sooo long i had that big *** spoiler and most of the guyz were telling me to take it off... even though i still like the look of my wing on the car... the new spoiler makes my old spoiler like a BIG *** MISTAKE.. i love how my car is turning out... and its gon look really good in HIN this year..... take opinions from others even though sometimes some of the guyz are *******s about it..again they just trying to help dont take it personal... we here for u if u want to be helped.... NOW GET ME THAT PIC
Old 03-16-2006
Words on a User Title

Originally Posted by PICHY
MERA BRODER!

get the hybrid spoiler if u want it to look clean.... from a bori to a bori...take them altezza lights off and put back on ur OEM ones.. the car looks way better with the OEM tails... B4 u drop it <------------ MAKE SURE U GET A CAMBER KIT FIRST OR U WILL REGRET IT LATER WHEN U START BLOWING TIRES BECAUSE OF -CAMBER..... u know what?....take a pic of ur car " big size and ill photochop ur car so u can have a change of heart" i dont do this for everybody and everyone is trying to help you also... for sooo long i had that big *** spoiler and most of the guyz were telling me to take it off... even though i still like the look of my wing on the car... the new spoiler makes my old spoiler like a BIG *** MISTAKE.. i love how my car is turning out... and its gon look really good in HIN this year..... take opinions from others even though sometimes some of the guyz are *******s about it..again they just trying to help dont take it personal... we here for u if u want to be helped.... NOW GET ME THAT PIC

Daaaaaaaamn Pichaayyyyy!!! You really wanna help this guy out, man! That's good!!! You're always like a big brotha to me! Especially since you are a Bori like me!

As he said. Post up the big picture cuz that's gonna be of GREAT help.
Old 03-16-2006
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
noooooooooooone.
Old 03-16-2006
Registered!!

ok Pichy here is my pic if you need it bigger then tell me

here is the from grille i just got

Old 03-16-2006
Words on a User Title

I think that's big enough. I'll tell Pichy, hold on.
Old 03-16-2006
ALGARETE

thats good give me a couple

ok Pichy here is my pic if you need it bigger then tell me

here is the from grille i just got

WAIT U LIVE IN CT
i thought u were in PR...

take a ride to Boston April 29 to Hot Import Nights Show in the Bayside Expo Center.... ill be there we can talk more there if u want

one sorru for the diffrent color cf i was rushing
ill work on the other one later

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/01-05...45907633QQrdZ1

Last edited by PICHY; 03-16-2006 at 06:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-16-2006
Registered!!

SloCol-Vtec is an unknown quantity at this point
no spoiler is the way to go, but if you are going to buy one definitely don't do that one you posted
Old 03-16-2006
Registered!!

ok thanx i am goin for the hybrid one

Pichy I know i might be askin for to much but you think you could make the pic with the tybe b lip

and how can i contact you for hin I might be able to go

Wha you guys think of the invader cf hood?

or the Evo cf hood ?

Pichy could you add these rims to the second pic of my car ?

Last edited by Ricanwizard; 03-16-2006 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-16-2006
Words on a User Title

I think OEM cf hoods are the only way to go... just my opinion.
Old 03-16-2006
ALGARETE

Originally Posted by ramcosca
I think OEM cf hoods are the only way to go... just my opinion.
yes oem...clean.. keep it looking like a civic... but nicer

ok thanx i am goin for the hybrid one

Pichy I know i might be askin for to much but you think you could make the pic with the tybe b lip

and how can i contact you for hin I might be able to go

Wha you guys think of the invader cf hood?

or the Evo cf hood ?

Pichy could you add these rims to the second pic of my car ?

u can call me for HIN.... ill pm u my #

Last edited by PICHY; 03-16-2006 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-16-2006
Words on a User Title

What sorta wheels are those?

Quick Reply: I need help on what rear spoiler ( Wing) I should get ?