Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

My new car!! Bye Bye Civic

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2k2silvcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
My new car!! Bye Bye Civic

Well i finally got tired of absolutly NO POWER AND TORQUE, which lead me to my 98 T/A. I loved the gas milage of my vic but thats all it was good for.

Ive had it for about to weeks, and this car owns 95% of anything on the street. I went heard to head aginst the new charger SRT-8 and he never pulled on me, it was neck and neck, not bad considering it pumps out 425 and im only at 300 stock. Ill try to get some more pics.

What u guys think?
Old 03-13-2006
Registered!!

Sypher is a jewel in the roughSypher is a jewel in the roughSypher is a jewel in the roughSypher is a jewel in the rough
Looks REALLY good for a 98'.
V8 I assume?
Old 03-13-2006
Registered!!

hotdogpilot is an unknown quantity at this point
man, shes quite a beaut. keep postin pics
Old 03-13-2006
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
Nice upgrade, you plan on doing anything to it? The wheel gap is like huge and the wheels look so tiny.
Old 03-13-2006
Registered!!

lxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the rough
Looks very similiar to my friends car....nice upgrade. Have fun with the never ending line of parts for that LS1.
Old 03-13-2006
awd pwnz j00
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

import2nr is an unknown quantity at this point
weak.
Old 03-13-2006
Make friends with your slow.

Morton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud of
wadup

i got rid of one to get a civic lol same year and all looked just like yours red and all just didnt have t-tops. GAS SUCKS. speacially cause you wanna floor it all of the time. when you do the fornt end yanks up hard too but i like my vic better. and your flip up lights will need to be adjusted every hmmmmmm 20 seconds after 100,000k actually alot needs to be adjusted every 20 seconds after 100,000k even if you drive it normal, but its domestic so yeah. but i loved the leather interior though. looks clean as hell too, you would be surprised at how much @ss you will pull with that. just take US 40 through Indiana and you will bang tons of chicks lol i know cause i used to live there hahahahaha

Last edited by Morton; 03-13-2006 at 11:31 PM.
Old 03-13-2006
Registered!!

Thanx guys!! Yea its a 5.7 ls1 v8, And i know the gaps are horriable lol. There 18's so i just got ta drop it and it should look better. I would like to do a cam swap in the near future but i have to save up for other things first. These cars are notorious for snaping the rears so im goin ta do a 9". But other than that just cat back is all thats done to it.

I didnt make to much of a drop in MPG's. I use to get bout 34 or so now i get bout 19-21 on the city, if i go on the highway i should get 26-28, mostly cause of the 6th gear. But not bad considering I almost tripled my hp.
Old 03-13-2006
Registered!!

goodtimes is on a distinguished road
looks nice man. i would love to have power
Old 03-13-2006
awd pwnz j00

A lot of my friends have those (and camaros/mustangs alike) so naturally I get a lot of **** since I have the 4cyl, even though I whoop their asses But yeah, I have a lot of respect for the car and are definatly fun to drive...not in turns though, ha. And you cannot beat the power you can get with simple mods.
Old 03-13-2006
Boobies are the mans tinkertoys

dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold
looks nice, not not a trans am/firebird man
Old 03-13-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by import2nr
weak.
Old 03-13-2006

Morton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud of
wadup

you have to take those pics down cause every time i look at them i want my old car back lol
Old 03-13-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by import2nr
A lot of my friends have those (and camaros/mustangs alike) so naturally I get a lot of **** since I have the 4cyl, even though I whoop their asses But yeah, I have a lot of respect for the car and are definatly fun to drive...not in turns though, ha. And you cannot beat the power you can get with simple mods.

Danm man, What u got in the vic to beat the almighty LS1 lol. I know its very easy to make some 4cly power, its just expensive lol. I think i saw a while back a vic that had a k20 turboed and ran like an 11.5, thats impressive. I have respect for all cars it sont matter what they are.

Originally Posted by Morton
you have to take those pics down cause every time i look at them i want my old car back lol

Lol. why did you get rid of it?

Last edited by 2k2silvcivic; 03-13-2006 at 11:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-13-2006
awd pwnz j00

Originally Posted by 2k2silvcivic
Danm man, What u got in the vic to beat the almighty LS1 lol. I know its very easy to make some 4cly power, its just expensive lol. I think i saw a while back a vic that had a k20 turboed and ran like an 11.5, thats impressive. I have respect for all cars it sont matter what they are.

I drive a slightly modded STi.
Old 03-13-2006
Registered!!

me2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice car man,i like the t-roofs
your like me had to go buy something with a v8 that has some ***** behind it.
I just finished selling my civic a few month's ago. I miss the gas mileage the civic got but i love the power of the v8.
Old 03-13-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
wow looks brand new!
Old 03-13-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by me2003
Nice car man,i like the t-roofs
your like me had to go buy something with a v8 that has some ***** behind it.
I just finished selling my civic a few month's ago. I miss the gas mileage the civic got but i love the power of the v8.
Thanx. I know what you mean I used to own an 69 chevy and sold that for the vic then had to have to power again. What did u get?

Originally Posted by gearbox
wow looks brand new!
Thanx. I learned a ton on detailing a car, that i wish i would of learned a long time ago. U really appriciat a car a ton more when u spend 10 hours washing, waxing ect.

BTW if ya want ur car to shine use the NXT liquid wax, It freakin owns!!

Last edited by 2k2silvcivic; 03-13-2006 at 11:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-14-2006
Registered!!

TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all
nice car. I always liked the old transam's.
Old 03-14-2006
Search and Learn

civicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nice
Beautiful car, I always wanted one for myself.
Old 03-14-2006

Lol. why did you get rid of it?

it was when the gas prices were going up and my dad wanted to get me a brand new car for high school grad. in 04 so he got me an 04 lol i love it.
Old 03-14-2006
Registered!!

dre2600 is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks good, bet its a beast

I took the alternate route, kept my 4cyl. car and just got a bike, 4 cylinders and faster than most any car on the road
Old 03-14-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by dre2600
Looks good, bet its a beast

I took the alternate route, kept my 4cyl. car and just got a bike, 4 cylinders and faster than most any car on the road
lol. I looked into a bike, specially the r6, but the death rate is just too high in arizona.
Old 03-14-2006
Boobies are the mans tinkertoys

dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold
other innjuries too. like the piston coming threw the tank and cutting your arm off, saw it.
Old 03-14-2006
I Hunt Goats, Rams, And Mustangs.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light

TRADER! ill stick with my SC K20A and

Anyday!

PS Good luck turning
Old 03-14-2006
Registered!!

ill02civic will become famous soon enoughill02civic will become famous soon enough
Well i finally got tired of absolutly NO POWER AND TORQUE, which lead me to my 98 T/A. I loved the gas milage of my vic but thats all it was good for.

Ive had it for about to weeks, and this car owns 95% of anything on the street. I went heard to head aginst the new charger SRT-8 and he never pulled on me, it was neck and neck, not bad considering it pumps out 425 and im only at 300 stock. Ill try to get some more pics.

What u guys think?

NICE UPGRADE .... but lets make a bet whose car will last longer ...lol ....japanese car or american cars .. ...but , get me wrong i like ur new whip....
Old 03-14-2006
Registered!!

CustomXSpunjah is an unknown quantity at this point
all i can say is one thing...Flowmasters. Get rid of the 2 or 3 cat's u have and put a straight through 40 series on it and it will roar like the beast it is! nice purchase
Old 03-14-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by ill02civic
NICE UPGRADE .... but lets make a bet whose car will last longer ...lol ....japanese car or american cars .. ...but , get me wrong i like ur new whip....

Lol its funny cause im willing to make that bet with you. Everone allways has that assumption that American cars are pieces of crap. The board im on right now ls1tech.com has at least 1 menber that i know of that has 205,000 miles on his z28. And there are Thousands that have well over 100,000 on them. The LS1 + t-56 is one of, if not the most efficient combo ever for a v8 car. thats right i said EVER!! What other V8 gets 21 city, and 28 highway MPG and can still go to the track and run a 12? lol I will admit that i might have a couple supid little **** to fix on it, but nothing i havent had with my honda.

Originally Posted by TransformedBG

TRADER! ill stick with my SC K20A and

Anyday!

PS Good luck turning
Its alright, theres always a few that for some reason hate american muscle. Maybe its because while you trying to squeeze as much boost as you can out of you car, ive done a head and cam swap and am still faster and still N/A. Just remember Real cars dont power the front wheels, They lift em.

Last edited by 2k2silvcivic; 03-14-2006 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-14-2006
Registered!!

HonCivX02 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by dp_yz713
not a trans am/firebird man
X2....
Old 03-14-2006
Registered!!

CustomXSpunjah is an unknown quantity at this point
but if there was ever a year the Firebird was created good...it is your year. All of the other models are so dam ugly :P
one of my good high school friends has a 400hp n/a firebird but its fugly so consider yourself lucky

Quick Reply: My new car!! Bye Bye Civic