Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Acura/ Honda Meet in O-town!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
Acura/ Honda Meet in O-town!!

http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=251562

Click for pics!!!! awesome meet, great turn out, and always fun meetin new faces! check out the pics to get a lil of what we all got to see....

one pic of my baby.... my car looks like nothing compared to everyone that was there! thats the only thing i dont like about meets, makes me realize how lame my ride looks, oh well i luv her to death!!!!

also she has something new on her, small but u can notice it...

Last edited by 02civic_rida; 03-13-2006 at 08:40 AM.
Old 03-13-2006
Registered!!

juzthewy will become famous soon enoughjuzthewy will become famous soon enough
DC5 somethin-or-others. they look nice on the car. i love ur car it looks clean as **** i dunno wtf ur talking about. its bcuz ur so used to seeing it every day that its so plain to u. i feel the same way about my whip.
Old 03-13-2006
Registered!!

schematicsskate will become famous soon enoughschematicsskate will become famous soon enough
Black roof or honda centercaps
Old 03-13-2006
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
^^nah its what juzthewy said... ive had the black roof for a long time, and the center caps (from a v6 accord) are about 3 or 4 months old, but I did get the DC5 side markers on two nights ago.
Old 03-13-2006
Registered!!

blackdragon will become famous soon enoughblackdragon will become famous soon enough
I Just Wanna See That Group Pic We Took
Old 03-13-2006
Registered!!

I'll post those tonight
Old 03-13-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
I knew those sidmarkers looked strange...

I mean, like I hadn't seen them.

They're nice man. Can you put some closeups? I wanna see if I do em.
Old 03-13-2006
Registered!!

03hce has a spectacular aura about03hce has a spectacular aura about03hce has a spectacular aura about
Nice pic!
Old 03-13-2006
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all
nice *** cars,
Old 03-13-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
lol stealing my side markers y0. Now your #2 with them
Old 03-13-2006
- hella tite y0 -

s0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nice
i'm gonna have them soon too...woot
looks good nick
Old 03-13-2006

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Theres mine next to it about to bottom out!!! JIC's FTW bwhahahahhaa
Old 03-13-2006
Registered!!

bOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enoughbOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enough
nice pics...nice 7thgens too!
Old 03-13-2006
Registered!!

Dela_Racing is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by bOoStEd042dr
nice pics...nice 7thgens too!
What kind of Side Spoiler is that? Where can i get them? Very nice and Clean.
Old 03-13-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
JIC's FTW bwhahahahhaa
A what now?

Originally Posted by Dela_Racing
What kind of Side Spoiler is that? Where can i get them? Very nice and Clean.
Side Spoiler??? You mean skirt? The thing under the door?

Welcome to the site, btw!

Last edited by ramcosca; 03-13-2006 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-13-2006

JIC's, as in the suspension, and FTW as in For the Win.

the side skirts are OEM honda.
Old 03-13-2006
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
damn, can we meet in daytona soon? actually im coming to orlando tomorrow and weds for work. not gonna have the vic or i woulda definately tried to set something up.
Old 03-14-2006
Words on a User Title

Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
JIC's, as in the suspension, and FTW as in For the Win.
Thanks.
Old 03-14-2006
em2

sspem2 has a spectacular aura aboutsspem2 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by 02civic_rida
one pic of my baby.... my car looks like nothing compared to everyone that was there! thats the only thing i dont like about meets, makes me realize how lame my ride looks, oh well i luv her to death!!!!

shut ur mouth nick. your ride is hot.
Old 03-14-2006
Registered!!

ha! thanx mang ur ride is dope too , luv the rims!
Old 03-14-2006

Nick's fishin for compliments... Here fishy fishy

Every time I see this I think to myself I wish I had a sign in my windshield that says "I'm with stupid --->" LMFAO

Last edited by TheSmuggler; 03-14-2006 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-15-2006
Registered!!

Not to sure how to take that :P

Originally Posted by blouisgod
damn, can we meet in daytona soon? actually im coming to orlando tomorrow and weds for work. not gonna have the vic or i woulda definately tried to set something up.
we should have a meet in daytona!

Last edited by 02civic_rida; 03-15-2006 at 05:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-15-2006

lol, Nick I'm bring the tshirt that says it next time. LOL. We should get a twins t shirt and put it in the windshield lol
Old 03-16-2006
Registered!!

!!!LOL!!! sounds like a plan to me~!