Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

I need help!

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Civorama is an unknown quantity at this point
I need help!

Hey whats up everyone?, i just joined this today and have a few questions, first off i hate to bring this same topic up but theres a rattling seeming to be coming from my bumper and i cant figure out what it is i read on here it might be a vent if you could tell me where to find that that would be great, and secondly what type of rims do youthink i should buy for my car? i have an 04 lx sedan so any help on either of these topics would be appreciated thanks.
Old 03-08-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
For the rims i would go with a set of silver Mr7. Imo But its bascally what u like dont go by what other people like do what u want check the gallery look around u might get an idea