what would you do? - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-05-2006   #1
Registered!!

LXracer is an unknown quantity at this point
what would you do?

i didnt kno were to put this sence we dont have a "media" forum and this is probly a repeat but....

what would u do if u were chillin at a read light in ur civic, ur pride and joy, and you love when all of a sudden this happenshttp://videos.streetfire.net/hottest...42DBEC7B66.htm

now im a calm person but is there anyone here that would not beat the living hell out of this wanna be gangsta? i just wanted to see everyones thoughts on this because i kno you guys will come up with some funny remarks. all i kno is that if i was sittin at a light and some punk "gang bangin"
(as he calls himself) **** came up to my car with that bar or what ever it was he would find himself lookin down the barrol of my military issue 9mm bereta

WHAT U GUYS THINK
LXracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006   #2
Administrative Rice. WAT?!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

xRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud ofxRiCeBoYx has much to be proud of
i'd run the motherfuker over..

seems like something they do on bumfights.. seeing as how it is set in vegas.. he was prolly paid to do that (or just something hella crazy)
xRiCeBoYx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006   #3
Registered!!

Curiouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really nice
repost but yea, i would run his *** over and keep the car on top of his ***. then get out and stomp his bitch *** till he was dead and say it was self defense.
Curiouz_G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006   #4
Registered!!

Coloraduh_Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
Id tie him to my front bumper, then run into ****
Coloraduh_Civic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006   #5
Registered!!

fieryhill is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiouz_G
repost but yea, i would run his *** over and keep the car on top of his ***. then get out and stomp his bitch *** till he was dead and say it was self defense.
That would be our initial reaction watching it but those people looked scared out sh!tless. I think I would have looked like them if some nutjob like that could pull out a gun or something and shoot me.
fieryhill is offline   Reply With Quote