Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

quick shots of my new mods

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2006
Proud to be a civic owner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
es2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow quick shots of my new mods

I just got the new rims and tires, fog light and sidemarker installed yesterday.

Enkei OR52 gunmetal w/ Falken Zeix ZE512 tires (205/40/17)
OEM replica fog light kit (wire harness is burnt out, stupid ebay)
Sidemarker

What do you guys think about the sidemarker? looks stupid or ricey? not sure if i really like the black trim sidemarker... but the rims and mud flap is black so kinda match... i think i will have to get the DC5 in the future... but now it's installed with hyper white light bulb.. it's so bright at night.. hehe

Fog light is installed but not functional yet because the wire harness is burnt out.. but i will be having the nokya yellow bulb... (don't want to do the lamix yellow film because my headlight is clear)

The ride is SOOOO MUUUCH better now with the Falken tires (I had the Kumho tires before)... I'm really happy with the rims and tires

The car is really dirty now and I haven't had time to clean and install the hyper coil ground kit from gearbox yet... once the weather gets warmer here in chicago, i'll have some day and night photoshoot...

EDIT: I will lose the wing some day...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6981.jpg
Views:	1201
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	64851   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6987.jpg
Views:	179
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	64853   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6985.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	76.3 KB
ID:	64854   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6980.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	64855   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6990.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	64856  

Last edited by es2k2; 03-05-2006 at 05:33 PM.
Old 03-05-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
the rims look amazing. sidemarkers well ricey. i think you should keep clear since the headlights are also cleared, but go with the j-spec ones. they look much better. these are what i used to have.

Old 03-05-2006
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
looks great! i went from Falken to Kumho, and damn, that was a dumb choice.
Old 03-05-2006
Registered!!

mag05ex is an unknown quantity at this point
looks nice, i dont see the big deal on the sidemarkers, but thats just me. I figure if there wasnt already a hole there, why make one. But your car looks good man, very nice...
Blake
Old 03-05-2006
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
are those the falken tires everyone here buys? might try those next time. how is the road noise?
Old 03-05-2006

Originally Posted by gearbox
the rims look amazing. sidemarkers well ricey. i think you should keep clear since the headlights are also cleared, but go with the j-spec ones. they look much better. these are what i used to have.
I hope it's not a big deal to change the one i have now to j-spec or dc5.....
Old 03-05-2006

are those the falken tires everyone here buys? might try those next time. how is the road noise?
I haven't really drove that much yet... but I just feel very comfortable unlike the Kumho 711... and these Falken is not that expensive at all...
Old 03-05-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
Not feeling the wing and the sidemarkers, but the rims look nice; I think you should've gone with a 215/40/17 tire.
Old 03-05-2006
Premium Member

yea thats why i'm considering em. the turanza i have are great in every way but very expensive and heavier.

the jspec/dc5r have the same shape, rectangular. not sure what yours in there now look like. but when i swapped mine they were pretty much the same. my first pair were rice apc and they only had a hole in the middle for wires so i had to cut the fender again for the new ones.
Old 03-05-2006

yah i'll lose the wing some day and get the hybrid lip one...
Old 03-05-2006
Premium Member

where did you get the tires? wing looks good imo.
Old 03-05-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by es2k2
yah i'll lose the wing some day and get the hybrid lip one...
That will look a lot cleaner and better
Old 03-05-2006

where did you get the tires? wing looks good imo.
I did everything at One6 motorsports
Old 03-05-2006
Premium Member

oh must be nice to have a shop nearby is there any online place that sells em?
Old 03-05-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
nice car but dont like the wing.... shouldve gotten a lip
Old 03-05-2006

wheelsnext.com sell them...
Old 03-05-2006

how's this sidemarker look?

http://www.robearracing.com/pd_honda...civic_06up.cfm

think i'll get that...
Old 03-05-2006
Premium Member

oh from the new civic. didn't see that one but its nice. a bit too expensive but should be good.
Old 03-05-2006
Registered!!

Victorious will become famous soon enoughVictorious will become famous soon enough
i think everythings looks good
no big deal on sidemarkers
i wouldn't waste the time in changing them...
how much did u get ur rims and falken tires for?
Old 03-05-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
i think the rims and sidemarkers look really good, not really feeling the wing but its weird, i like the way it looks but i dont
Old 03-05-2006
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
i have the EXACT rim and tire package... lol

you should have gone with a 45 sidewall, but i made the same mistake with getting the 40 as well. but my next pair of rims will have 45s.
Old 03-05-2006
Premium Member

those eyelids kill the clean look of your ride
Old 03-05-2006
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
those eyelids kill the clean look of your ride
i had to do it. the headlights were fading so much and all the plastic clearcoat (or whatever) was coming off the top of my headlights. the eyelids covered it perfectly so i did it. i'm probably going to be buying new headlights soon though, because now the entire lamp is fading and fogging.
Old 03-05-2006

oh from the new civic. didn't see that one but its nice. a bit too expensive but should be good.
it's expensive?? how much did you pay for yours?
mine is like $25.. and the dc5r costs around $60...
Old 03-05-2006
Premium Member

oh yea i guess i paid around $50 for the orange ones. but compared to the jspec clear which is only $25 it seemed expensive.

causasian.asian do you wax your headlights? why is it fading?
Old 03-05-2006
djc
Registered!!

djc is an unknown quantity at this point
americastire.com
Old 03-05-2006
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light
the sidemarkers are great. the wing is a different story
Old 03-05-2006
Registered!!

TurismoDreamin is a jewel in the roughTurismoDreamin is a jewel in the roughTurismoDreamin is a jewel in the rough
i like ur car up to your wing....not feelin that...but it actually looks like someone was pulling back on it or something cuz it looks like its starting to lean back...
Old 03-05-2006
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
looks good
Old 03-06-2006
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
rims are hot

Quick Reply: quick shots of my new mods