Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Let the flaming begin... *Updated pics pg.7*

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Just for you sweatheart <3
Old 03-01-2006
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
Ok my Civic stock dynoed out at 97whp

A memeber on clubxB stock dynoed at 97whp...

stop being a jazzhole
Old 03-01-2006
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
nice car!!!

turbo it!
Old 03-01-2006
Wanna see a donkey show?

cg95660 is an unknown quantity at this point
The xb is cool I like the color but I the dam tc is growing on me big time. Btw not many people buy an econo box for hp just toss that out there.
Old 03-01-2006
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
Originally Posted by cg95660
Btw not many people buy an econo box for hp just toss that out there.
Thank you! Finally someone understands!
Old 03-01-2006
Bush fu(king party,mother fu(king hand job.

Teh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to all
The xB is hot! i would totally get one! nice choice on colours too Kari!
Old 03-01-2006
gone

Nitto will become famous soon enough
tC > XB

<3
Old 03-01-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Man, why does everyone say "the tC is better"... if she doesn't like it, she doesn't! Damn! I don't like it either, I'd prefer the cereal box on wheels cuz I LIKE IT!

Originally Posted by Day_Tripper
Before I get anymore flaming about the horsepower do you really think I would buy a toaster if I wanted to be fast? Think before you critisize.. k thanx
To hell with critisizers!!! You bought it cuz u liked it, period!!! No one has to give you any opinions on that...
Hell, if I wanted to buy a minivan, I'd pick the most attractive to me and buy it, cuz it's MY CHOICE!!! [EDIT] Not saying you bought a minivan, it was just an example...

Again, congratulations on the new car! Hope you like the response it gives you... unlike Civics...

Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
No, but your arguing with us
Where did she argue? I dn't see her arguing...

Originally Posted by exturbo6
nice car!!!

turbo it!
Ugh... can't she have a nice looking car? She already said she ain't racing it!

Originally Posted by cg95660
Btw not many people buy an econo box for hp
Did any of you guys buy a Civic for hp? Didn't think so...

Originally Posted by Nitto
tC > XB
Day_Tripper > Nitto

Last edited by ramcosca; 03-01-2006 at 10:46 AM.
Old 03-01-2006
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by ramcosca
Man, why does everyone say "the tC is better"... if she doesn't like it, she doesn't! Damn! I don't like it either, I'd prefer the cereal box on wheels cuz I LIKE IT!

To hell with critisizers!!! You bought it cuz u liked it, period!!! No one has to give you any opinions on that...
Hell, if I wanted to buy a minivan, I'd pick the most attractive to me and buy it, cuz it's MY CHOICE!!! [EDIT] Not saying you bought a minivan, it was just an example...

Again, congratulations on the new car! Hope you like the response it gives you... unlike Civics...

Where did she argue? I dn't see her arguing...

Ugh... can't she have a nice looking car? She already said she ain't racing it!

Did any of you guys buy a Civic for hp? Didn't think so...

Day_Tripper > Nitto

so you have to have a turbo'd car to race?!?

why cant you have a turbo'd car just to have one...
Old 03-01-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
so you have to have a turbo'd car to race?!?

why cant you have a turbo'd car just to have one...
That's plain stupid. Would you own an STi "just to have one"?
Old 03-01-2006
Registered!!

why not...i see plenty of peoeple who want a good car, thats nice all around..

well im getting rid of my 04 ex to get either a 06 rsx-s or a 06 si...im not planing on modding it at all..

i saw a woman in her 30's driving a 05 si...not modded, leaving SHop Rite...

i guess she is stupid for buying a SI and not modding it thou!

Last edited by dj02; 03-01-2006 at 11:00 AM.
Old 03-01-2006
Registered!!

dj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to all
no reason to double post.

also if you guys dont calm down im just going to close this thread.
Old 03-01-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by dj02

i am calm.

Last edited by exturbo6; 03-01-2006 at 12:21 PM.
Old 03-01-2006
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
don't have 'em in canada yet but I've seen a few rolling around here in B.C. Not a huge fan of the 'toaster' but everyone has their own reasons for buying the cars they drive.
Old 03-01-2006
Fuzzy Boy

FuzzBeC00L is an unknown quantity at this point
looks nice bro
Old 03-01-2006
Registered!!

dj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by FuzzBeC00L
looks nice bro

its a chick not a guy
Old 03-01-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
i am clam.
Wow that sucks to be a clam.
Old 03-01-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by 2k2civ34
Wow that sucks to be a clam.
oops...clam, calm you knew what i meant!
Old 03-01-2006
Registered!!

xkimsungminx is an unknown quantity at this point

haha you're funny XD, and yes you guys do need to chill with the arguing or what not. and freekin lower your pride about knowing more about a car or less, jeez, it's a freekin car. and her reasoning is alot more sensible than some people's here.
Old 03-01-2006
4 cyclinders down, 4 to go.....

acjones21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by white2K2EX
I honestly can't see what's so cool about those bullshit no-horsepower Japanese jokes, but at least it's you driving it and not me.
this is a civic forum dude. we are the plankton of the car enthusiast world.

BTW, I can't wait to hear "but our cars last twice as long as x", they do, but x is twice as fast, so pick your poison.
Old 03-01-2006
awd pwnz j00

import2nr is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 03-01-2006
Registered!!

xkimsungminx is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by acjones21
this is a civic forum dude. we are the plankton of the car enthusiast world.

BTW, I can't wait to hear "but our cars last twice as long as x", they do, but x is twice as fast, so pick your poison.
hahaha sad but so true... and i thought your second statement was hilarious
Old 03-01-2006
Words on a User Title

why not...i see plenty of peoeple who want a good car, thats nice all around..

well im getting rid of my 04 ex to get either a 06 rsx-s or a 06 si...im not planing on modding it at all..

i saw a woman in her 30's driving a 05 si...not modded, leaving SHop Rite...

i guess she is stupid for buying a SI and not modding it thou!
I was talking about the turbo (and not bringing onto the table the Germans or Swedish, talking strictly Japanese)
Sorry about that.
Originally Posted by xkimsungminx
and yes you guys do need to chill with the arguing or what not. and freekin lower your pride about knowing more about a car or less, jeez, it's a freekin car
Not about knowing or anythign and not arguing, just saying. Why would I turbo an NA car if it's not going to be AutoX'ed or the such? Just trying to make a point... and not even arguing.
Originally Posted by acjones12
we are the plankton of the car enthusiast world.
Well, up to now... in a few months it's going to be the Fit/Jazz thing. :_ please:
I'd still prefer the Civic over it...
Originally Posted by import2nr
At least HE understood me...

Sorry for the missunderstanding guys (although ... nah, nevermind)
Old 03-01-2006
Titanium Metallic. You got a problem with that?

Nodnero has a spectacular aura aboutNodnero has a spectacular aura about
Hey guys, take a couple of these and come back in the morning
Old 03-01-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Sure did, but it was funny, so I thought what the hell.
Old 03-01-2006
Registered!!

Hangnail is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice choice, I have an xA, they are good cars
Old 03-01-2006
Owned By Slo Rex

Wow didn't know one thread would cause such drama. For those who don't understand why I got it here are the reasons...

1) more space = more vesitile
2) something my grandma can comfortably ride in I have to take her out once a week for erands.
3) Cheep pricetag for it's class

If any of ya'll have anything negative to say about it now knowing my intentions with the car you deserve a swift kick in the nuts by Chuck Norris...
Old 03-01-2006
Words on a User Title

This reminded me of something...

Old 03-01-2006
Words on a User Title

Chuck Norris is master of the universe!

Originally Posted by Day_Tripper
If any of ya'll have anything negative to say about it now knowing my intentions with the car you deserve a swift kick in the nuts by Chuck Norris...
Chuck Norris rules...

Here's a list of little known facts about Chuck Norris... brought to you by Mess.be and the letter H.
Don't Mess with Chuck Norris, Mess with MSN Messenger!

• There is no chin behind Chuck Norris' beard. There is only another fist.
  • Chuck Norris doesn't take showers, he only takes blood baths.
  • When Chuck Norris talks, everybody listens. And dies...
  • Most people have 39 pairs of chromosomes. Chuck Norris has 71... and they're all poisonous.
  • The Great Wall of China was originally created to keep Chuck Norris out. It dailed miserably.
  • In the beginning there was nothing... then Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked that nothing in the face and said "Get a job". That is the story of the universe.
  • Chuck Norris has counted to infinity... twice!
  • Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.
  • Chuck Norris once shot down a German fighter plane with his finger, by yelling *Bang!*
  • Little known medical fact: Chuck Norris invented the caesarean section... when he roundhouse-kicked his way out of his mother's womb.
  • There are no Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq! Chuck Norris lives in Oklahoma.
  • There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Chuck Norris allows to live.
  • If you ask Chuck Norris what time it is, he walways says, '2 seconds 'til.' After you as, '2 seconds 'til what?' he roundhouse kicks you in the face.
  • Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried... ever.
  • If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris, you may be only seconds away from death.
  • Chuck Norris' blood type is AK+. ***-kicking positive. It is only compatible with heavy construction equipment, tanks, and fighter jets.
  • Chuck Norris does not hunt because the word hunting implies the probability of failure. Chuck Norris goes killing.
  • How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could Chuck Norris? Answer: all of it.
  • If you spell Chuck Norris in Scrabble, you win. Forever!
  • In fine print on the last page of the Guinness Book of World Records it notes that all world records are held by Chuck Norris. Those listed in the book are simply the closest anyone else has ever gotten.
  • Chuck Norris has the greatest poker-face of all time. He won in 1983 World Series, despite holding only a Joker, a Get Out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, a 7 of spades and a green #4 card from "UNO".
  • Chuck Norris once ate a whole cake before his friends could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Last edited by ramcosca; 03-01-2006 at 07:50 PM.
Old 03-01-2006
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
This reminded me of something...

Hahaha, thats amazing.

Quick Reply: Let the flaming begin... *Updated pics pg.7*