Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

i finally put my new tails on. pics!

Old 03-08-2006
Registered!!

HonCivX02 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by drew22mader
Alot of people put the SI wheels on there car, nothing wrong with that at all, or do the EX wheels cause they don't want the hub caps.
I agree 100%... nothing wrong with it at all. Still a waste in my opinion. I hope you see my logic
Old 03-08-2006
Ricerus Maximus

clownprince will become famous soon enoughclownprince will become famous soon enough
I don't see your logic, I've got the 04-05 EX wheels on my 01 sedan and they're the best looking rims I"ve had on it. I've had 2 sets of 17's, SI wheels, and now these. They look damn good and ride MUCH smoother than any 17-18 aftermarket wheel.

Plus they were free, all I paid for was the first set of 17's and been trading ever since
Old 03-08-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
po pos gonna be pullin u over..... cause mine are tinted 35%...... urs look like 5%, be careful i slapped with a $120
Old 03-09-2006
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
why bring attention to you with those tails..cops in NJ love poeple like you to make a lil money off of....put your stock ones back on.
Old 03-09-2006
Registered!!

Berg_Tomaru is an unknown quantity at this point
Way too dark for my taste Rather go with stock, the car will look better
Old 03-09-2006
Registered!!

mikemal is an unknown quantity at this point
straight thuggin. i also dont like the look of stock wheels. unless u are going for some kind of JDM look then i dont understand the point. certain aftermarket rims look much better and ride excellent if u are willing to spend some cash. hit me back, just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan, this is stan. rap kills me.
Old 03-09-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

Ashhole will become famous soon enoughAshhole will become famous soon enough
maybe its just the picture, but are your back windows tinted and yoru fronts clear?
Old 03-10-2006
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
i could help you with the headlights
Old 03-10-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
Originally Posted by eddieisaricer
i could help you with the headlights
yeaa he surely can...... trust mee
Old 03-11-2006
Registered!!

03hce has a spectacular aura about03hce has a spectacular aura about03hce has a spectacular aura about
I like the tails... just change the emblem and get some darker wheels.
Old 03-11-2006
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Ashhole
maybe its just the picture, but are your back windows tinted and yoru fronts clear?
That's NJ state tint law. only the rear side windows & windshield can be tinted. the front sides have to be clear. it's a gay law.
Old 03-11-2006
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
thats gangster
Old 03-11-2006
sleekest 7th gen on the right coast

NightRider02 is an unknown quantity at this point
the only way to go with tail lights is stock. any sort of tail light conversion looks rice as hell imo
Old 03-11-2006
my vtec brings all the girls to the yard

mrDFWmechanic will become famous soon enough
not feelin them at all but its your ride if you like em then keep em
Old 03-17-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

Ashhole will become famous soon enoughAshhole will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by eddieisaricer
That's NJ state tint law. only the rear side windows & windshield can be tinted. the front sides have to be clear. it's a gay law.
wow that is really stuipd. i guess i better expect to get pulled drivin through there this summer
Old 03-19-2006
i love my morreale

Originally Posted by Ashhole
wow that is really stuipd. i guess i better expect to get pulled drivin through there this summer
you'll be fine since you got out of state plates.