Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Well....The time has come, 3 new pics. 56K Ok

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Well....The time has come, 3 new pics. 56K Ok

Well, today was the day, I ordered this hood from ShowStoppers and I can't say how happy i was that i ordered from them. They are great guys there and helped alot and still keep in touch. I'll give ya the run down on this experience.

1. Unscrewed 3 bolts just fine
2. 4th and final bolt for some reason was a little rounded, and I tried to get it off but rounded it off more.
3. Tried to drill it out
4. ^ Didn't work
5. Cut the damn bolt off, very clean cut and couldn't be more perfect.
6. Installed hood
7. Shaved down the washer nozel so it would fit in the hole,
8. Sat back and smiled and drank a Corona!
9 Realize the gf had my camera and i had to take a pic with my camera phone FTL.

Enjoy guys!

Old 02-26-2006
DONT PANIC

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
turboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to all

you suck at being a mechanic. :

lol j/k.

Looks awesome! Makes me wish i had kept my CF hood.
Old 02-26-2006
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
as i stated on aim dude its super clean and i love it!!!!!!
Old 02-26-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
That hood makes me want to have one
Old 02-26-2006
ALGARETE

PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
yeeeeeeeeey! drew looks sick
Old 02-26-2006
Euro-Spec

tripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nice
car looks awesome. what's next?
Old 02-26-2006
awd pwnz j00

import2nr is an unknown quantity at this point
repost? LOL

looks greatttt
Old 02-26-2006
Registered!!

02blackcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
looking sick as alwayw, but this time its sick +1
Old 02-26-2006

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by tripledoublegs
car looks awesome. what's next?
Get my damn camera back and take better pics!!!!

BTW, if anyone wants to know, Its made by Seibon

Last edited by drew22mader; 02-26-2006 at 01:06 AM.
Old 02-26-2006
Registered!!

xkimsungminx is an unknown quantity at this point
why is it that your car seems so effing photogenic man.. haha do all red vics turn out that nice looking in pics? i mean it looks nice having been taken with a camera phone!! eprops to you!
Old 02-26-2006

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
how much was the hood and are you going to put the hood pins for safety??
Old 02-26-2006

Hood was $425 shipped an no hood pins for me. Seems to lock down nice and Chuck at ShowStoppers said i shouldn't need them.
Old 02-26-2006
Registered!!

isuzu5000 will become famous soon enoughisuzu5000 will become famous soon enough
beautiful...just beautiful. thats about all i can say about your car man.
good job.
Old 02-26-2006

thank God, cause the hood pins look fugly; representing the rallye red's with style drew
Old 02-26-2006
DONT PANIC

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
turboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to all
i dont like hood pins. I had them malfunction on an M3 that i turbod. The normal hood latch didnt work, and somehow the pins slid out (i didnt close it, so it wasnt my doing). But at about 45 mph, the pins fell out, and the hood came up and smashed the windshield. I drove blind until i came to a complete stop.

I know that doesnt happen often, but relying on only hood pins is a bad idea.
Old 02-26-2006

Damn thats gotta suck ^. I can't tell what all is next, just know you guys will like it alot.
Old 02-26-2006

but I dont understand why that happens, the difference in wheight its not that great
Old 02-26-2006
For the love of House Music... Defected.com

05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough
Very nice man, CF Hood looks very good. CF trunk in the works next?
Old 02-26-2006
Registered!!

dserie is an unknown quantity at this point
LOoKs just find.me i made my hood and fenders,but I kinda like the pins specialy if got two steel wires coming out off the Grill holding it,haven't thaught about drill disk for brake looks?
Old 02-26-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
damn that looks amazing even on camera phone pics, i love you car so much
Old 02-26-2006

Thanks guys for the comments, i was afraid people wouldn't like it but I love it and can't wait to do more things!
Old 02-26-2006
Registered!!

stroked_monkey is an unknown quantity at this point
looks f*ckin sick man, i cant wait to see whats next
Old 02-26-2006
Registered!!

HonCivX02 is an unknown quantity at this point
looks very good dude
Old 02-26-2006
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
DOOOOOOOOOOODE!!!!! I had no idea! why didnt you tell me! i see how it is it looks sooo sick!!!
Old 02-26-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
looks excellent
Old 02-26-2006
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
looks great! what's next?
Old 02-26-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
hood pins aren't needed for seibon. also i think stock headlights would look better with the amber piece but thats just imo.
Old 02-26-2006
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
That looks sweet.
Old 02-26-2006
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
Lookin HoTT!!! can't wait to see better pics I bet it's killer in person
Old 02-26-2006
Registered!!

gangster91688 will become famous soon enoughgangster91688 will become famous soon enough
thats hot!

Quick Reply: Well....The time has come, 3 new pics. 56K Ok