Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

update...new exhaust and afc neo

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2006
Premium Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hyper_silver is just really nicehyper_silver is just really nicehyper_silver is just really nicehyper_silver is just really nice
update...new exhaust and afc neo

installed last sat new apexi ws2...i love my new exhaust.its quiet. my old exhaust was greddy evo...
Apexi afc neo

getting alignment done

interior

It was kinda hard to install but here it is...

Thinking of changing the bulbs on the fog light bulb...what color/temp,brand should I get? And where can i buy it from?

Last edited by hyper_silver; 05-03-2007 at 01:30 AM.
Old 02-25-2006
Registered!!

ruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to all
dayum niceeeeee! and cleann :-p
Old 02-25-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
looking goody good!
Old 02-26-2006
Premium Member

hyper_silver is just really nicehyper_silver is just really nicehyper_silver is just really nicehyper_silver is just really nice
Pics w/ lights on.need a suggestion too

What temp of bulb to buy?brand?where to buy it?thanks
Old 02-26-2006
Registered!!

kornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the rough
looks good. to bad i can't get fogs with mine anymore.
Old 02-26-2006
Premium Member

Thanks...why can't you get fogs???
Originally Posted by kornsined
looks good. to bad i can't get fogs with mine anymore.
Old 02-26-2006
Registered!!

Black03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura about
very nice
Old 02-26-2006
Registered!!

hotdogpilot is an unknown quantity at this point
the aero kit is friggin awesome...my fav kit
Old 02-26-2006
Premium Member

Originally Posted by hotdogpilot
the aero kit is friggin awesome...my fav kit
Thanks.your 408...i was at HIN last night...
Old 02-26-2006
Registered!!

HonCivX02 is an unknown quantity at this point
pretty clean
Old 02-26-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
damn that looks really good, i plan on getting the aero kit for my ssm over the summer, was it on when you bought the car or did you put it on yourself, cause i was just wondering if its easy enough to DIY and not bring it to a shop
Old 02-26-2006
Premium Member

Originally Posted by rhcp0801
damn that looks really good, i plan on getting the aero kit for my ssm over the summer, was it on when you bought the car or did you put it on yourself, cause i was just wondering if its easy enough to DIY and not bring it to a shop
it was on when i bought it from the dealer.but i took it out when i installed it.it's just easy,there are 4 screws in total located near the front tires and others are just double sided tape.you just need to seal it good on the curve of the bumper so that there's no space between the lip and the bumper.
Old 02-26-2006
Registered!!

hotdogpilot is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by hyper_silver
Thanks.your 408...i was at HIN last night...

cool. i was there too. bout to make a new thread with pics in a bit
Old 02-26-2006
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
very nice
Old 02-26-2006
- hella tite y0 -

s0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nice
nice man. Get some yellow laminx now for the fogs
Old 02-26-2006
Premium Member

Originally Posted by s0ltker
I have clear lamin x for the fogs.
Old 02-26-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by s0ltker
ok no dont do that, it wont look good at all, stick with the clear
Old 02-26-2006
Registered!!

kornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the roughkornsined is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by hyper_silver
Thanks...why can't you get fogs???
intercooler piping now occupies my driver side fog light hole. i guess i rather have that then a fog light.
Old 02-27-2006
For the love of House Music... Defected.com

05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by rhcp0801
ok no dont do that, it wont look good at all, stick with the clear
^No, go yellow!!
Old 02-27-2006
Registered!!

stroked_monkey is an unknown quantity at this point
super nice car man
Old 02-27-2006
Premium Member

Originally Posted by stroked_monkey
super nice car man
Thanks
Old 02-27-2006
Registered!!

mr_fobster is a jewel in the roughmr_fobster is a jewel in the roughmr_fobster is a jewel in the roughmr_fobster is a jewel in the rough
HEY MIKE! damn when did you do the install? sorry i couldnt help, i was too busy with team ultraspeed and there cars(helped them get ready for HIN last weekend). you were there at the show? shoulda told me! i coulda gotten you in for free! i had like 3 more wristbands left. but oh wells.

but nice car...looks good. and yea id recommend getting yellow laminx dont get yellow bubls, one of my friend did the yellow bulbs with the clear laminx on his rsx oem fogs and they burned up and made a black spot on the laminx. but lemme know when you wanna do the laminx cuz i could prolly help out if you want too. but no this week or this weekend cuz its gonna be wet all week cuz of this rain. car is looking good, and hey ill see ya around vallejo.
Old 02-27-2006
Registered!!

reqy will become famous soon enoughreqy will become famous soon enough
Nice....too bad you can't do that with the 03 Aero Kit. I was thinking about using 96-98 EK Foglights but it was just a thought. I think it would look sweet though especially when i drew it out. I might consider it again once I graduate from college and that's a long way. It will probably will take alot of bumper cutting to get it to sit in there and a void of warranty for the kit.
But hey, Honda did a crap job on my aero kit so I might go there within a week or so and ask them about it. When I washed the front bumper, it feels like the thing is moving up and down like it's lose or something. Also, the mold or whatever crap they used to make it look smooth is coming off. Even the front bumper already looked like it wasn't parallel to the ground when i first got the car.
Old 02-27-2006
Premium Member

Originally Posted by mr_fobster
HEY MIKE! damn when did you do the install? sorry i couldnt help, i was too busy with team ultraspeed and there cars(helped them get ready for HIN last weekend). you were there at the show? shoulda told me! i coulda gotten you in for free! i had like 3 more wristbands left. but oh wells.

but nice car...looks good. and yea id recommend getting yellow laminx dont get yellow bubls, one of my friend did the yellow bulbs with the clear laminx on his rsx oem fogs and they burned up and made a black spot on the laminx. but lemme know when you wanna do the laminx cuz i could prolly help out if you want too. but no this week or this weekend cuz its gonna be wet all week cuz of this rain. car is looking good, and hey ill see ya around vallejo.
thanks.i'm thinking of getting mtec bulb 55w.white so that it's close to my HID.
http://www.automotivelightingusa.com...oducts_id=1257
any reviews on this bulb...thanks

yeah.i was there at HIN. a lot of people over there.

Last edited by hyper_silver; 02-27-2006 at 11:36 PM.
Old 02-27-2006
Premium Member

Originally Posted by reqy
Nice....too bad you can't do that with the 03 Aero Kit. I was thinking about using 96-98 EK Foglights but it was just a thought. I think it would look sweet though especially when i drew it out. I might consider it again once I graduate from college and that's a long way. It will probably will take alot of bumper cutting to get it to sit in there and a void of warranty for the kit.
But hey, Honda did a crap job on my aero kit so I might go there within a week or so and ask them about it. When I washed the front bumper, it feels like the thing is moving up and down like it's lose or something. Also, the mold or whatever crap they used to make it look smooth is coming off. Even the front bumper already looked like it wasn't parallel to the ground when i first got the car.
yeah.ask them to make it better.they installed it for you but they did a crappy job.

i need to redo the aero kit on the curve of the bumper though cause it's the double sided tape I used did not make the job look clean like the way it used to be.
Old 02-27-2006
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
looks great
Old 03-01-2006
Registered!!

k30n6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey Hyper_Silver that's a nice car u got there. How did u manage to fit the fog lights with the aero kit? I've heard from lots of people that the oem lip won't fit with the fog lights. Did u cut some parts or just stretch it? I plan on getting the kit for my vic but i'm not sure it will fit.
Old 03-01-2006
Registered!!

JDSteere84 is an unknown quantity at this point
very nice! Love it
Old 03-01-2006
Premium Member

Originally Posted by k30n6
Hey Hyper_Silver that's a nice car u got there. How did u manage to fit the fog lights with the aero kit? I've heard from lots of people that the oem lip won't fit with the fog lights. Did u cut some parts or just stretch it? I plan on getting the kit for my vic but i'm not sure it will fit.
thanks.i cut the inside of the lip,around the fog lights.instead of making a hole for the fog lights to lock into bumper.make a hole on the side of the lip.the screw underneath the fog lights will go through bumper and lip.
Old 03-05-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
what bulbs for the headlights?

Quick Reply: update...new exhaust and afc neo