Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

New Parts installed

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2006
Remebers the old days
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of light
New Parts installed

Just put in the Seats (97 integra type-r 4-door suede recaros), steerring wheel (DC5), and shift boot (DC2). Still need to put in the DC5 rear seats. Here are some pixs. What you guys think.

Last edited by CrewChief; 02-18-2006 at 11:13 PM.
Old 02-18-2006
Vic's almost done... thats sorta depressing...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Octane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud of
Looks good, nice install
Old 02-18-2006
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-b-a-start

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
wow... I love those seats and steering wheel.
Those pedals though... not feel'n them
Old 02-18-2006
Registered!!

flipmoderacer02 will become famous soon enoughflipmoderacer02 will become famous soon enough
looks real good
Old 02-18-2006
Registered!!

lxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the rough
Nice seats, and the steering wheel looks good too.

I like the pedals....I think they look a lot better than my stock ones.
Old 02-18-2006
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
nice. those are 06 SI seats right?
Old 02-18-2006
Registered!!

Thuener will become famous soon enoughThuener will become famous soon enough
looks nice.. there's a lot of action goin on in ur interior so much to look at!
Old 02-18-2006
Registered!!

GACivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry to go offtopic, but where did you get those gauges and how much were they?
Old 02-18-2006
Proud to be a civic owner

es2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
nice.. they match really good
Old 02-18-2006
my vtec brings all the girls to the yard

mrDFWmechanic will become famous soon enough
if thats the real DC5 steering wheel did you leave the srs plug unhooked ? i heard those dont match up
Old 02-18-2006
Remebers the old days

CrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of lightCrewChief is a glorious beacon of light
The seats are out of a 97 integra type-r 4-door. The steering wheel and rear seats are from a DC5.

The gauge face is of of e-bay. reverse indiglo
other gauges are autometer-C2 gauges

the pedels are e-bay specials as well. I have a seat of mugen pedals but I only put those on for shows. I just leave those on for day to day. Had them on now for 3 years though.
Old 02-18-2006
Remebers the old days

I only hooked up the first Airbag wires. I left the second ones open with a 2.2 resistor. Hopfully I'll never have to find out if the airbag works or not.

I also modded it on the side to connect the cruse controls
Old 02-18-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
How hard was the install of the 7thgen Si steering wheel?
Old 02-18-2006
Remebers the old days

That is a true DC5 steeing wheel. The install was easy. 2 screws and a bolt. Just had to mod the SRS plug cause our air bag is a 2 stage bag and the DC5 is a 1 stage.
Old 02-18-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
Ohh ok, looks tight!
Old 02-18-2006
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
lots of high tech stuff in your interior dude. the seats look amazing and so does your interior
Old 02-18-2006
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
wait, the dc5 (rsx) wheel isnt a dual stage? its only a single..??? wtf...

everything looks nice too!
Old 02-18-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
The DC5R is a 1 stage, it is the Type R steering wheel, see the MOMO at the bottom, thats how you know. USDM RSX steering wheel is stage 2. You have to mod it in order for the bag to work. They have DIY to make it work on clubrsx, and also you just need to do some cutting for the cruise control to work.
Old 02-18-2006
spoolin by you

Spoolin should not be trustedSpoolin should not be trusted
lookin sexy. im diggin the seats
Old 02-18-2006
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
isn't there a way you can check the airbag circuit w/o the airbag deploying?? like test points so you can check voltages or something?? the conventional way to check it is out of the question in this case....
Old 02-18-2006
Registered!!

goodtimes is on a distinguished road
looks nice man
Old 02-18-2006
Remebers the old days

Thanks guys. I have been trying to find somthing new to do with the interior and I think this stuff did the trick.
Old 02-18-2006
::+::My Girlfriend is hot, but I'm still GAY::+::

yourinmyw0rld has a spectacular aura aboutyourinmyw0rld has a spectacular aura about
How's the new engine build coming?? Any new dyno?
Old 02-18-2006
Remebers the old days

The engine runs great. Pulls hard as hell at 10psi. I have low boost at 10psi, overtake at 14psi and high boost at 16psi. Dont have time to dyno it or run it at a track cause I am in the process of moving to Louisiana.
Old 02-19-2006
::+::My Girlfriend is hot, but I'm still GAY::+::

yourinmyw0rld has a spectacular aura aboutyourinmyw0rld has a spectacular aura about
you street tune it?
Old 02-19-2006
For the love of House Music... Defected.com

05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough
Look really good man.
Old 02-19-2006
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
wow looks good....is that the brushed aluminum dash trim?
Old 02-19-2006
Remebers the old days

No I painted it silver to match the car and then put a satin clear coat over it.
car has a basic street tune right now. Best i could do my self just to get me to and from work. I am trailering it to louisiana. when I get there I get it tuned.
Old 02-19-2006
You bought a used dog??

def01tones will become famous soon enough
where does one come across a dc5r steering wheel? and what would the price be??
Old 02-19-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
you can get them from password JDM used for $499

Quick Reply: New Parts installed