Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Wing Or No Wing

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ill02civic will become famous soon enoughill02civic will become famous soon enough
Wing Or No Wing

KAMINARI WING ON MY CAR OR NO WING...??? and does it match the back kit w/ the wing ?

Old 02-17-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
get some wheels. forget the wing. otherwise the kaminari wing would look great.
Old 02-17-2006
I hope I offend you... Get mad

Slow Gold will become famous soon enoughSlow Gold will become famous soon enough
Wheels should be your first concern.
Old 02-17-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
^agreed
Old 02-17-2006
Registered!!

flipmoderacer02 will become famous soon enoughflipmoderacer02 will become famous soon enough
def. wheels first
Old 02-17-2006
Banned

LowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to all
Im wondering why you would think about a spoiler unless you're planning on taking the for sale sign out of the window... or are you thinking it might up the value, in which case my answer would be invest in some business classes all jokes aside i personally don't think it would look too bad.

Im not as ignorant as the guys above me and won't say to invest in some wheels, as i can see that they were taken off for the winter along with the cf hood... had they taken 2 seconds to look at your pics they would have known this... this site never ceases to amaze me... flame on

Last edited by LowLife; 02-17-2006 at 10:41 PM.
Old 02-17-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
yea i say get some wheels first than worry about the wing but i dont think it will look that bad
Old 02-17-2006
Back From The Banned!

CuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really nice
i say WING IT!! LOL
Old 02-17-2006
Banned

LowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to all
lol also ppl that don't read the thread bother me... case in point:
Originally Posted by rhcp0801
yea i say get some wheels first than worry about the wing but i dont think it will look that bad

Last edited by LowLife; 02-17-2006 at 10:54 PM.
Old 02-17-2006
Proud to be a civic owner

es2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
^^ I agreed.. get a wing since you have lambo door
Old 02-17-2006

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LowLife
lol also ppl that don't read the thread bother me... case in point:
what the fvck are you talking about, im giving my opinion like everyone else
Old 02-17-2006
Banned

haha... i know that, and i talked about that the post above you stating your opinion... you just so happened to be the next one to post up... read back

Last edited by LowLife; 02-17-2006 at 11:24 PM.
Old 02-17-2006

if he wouldve said that he took that stuff for the winter there would only be about 3 posts on this thread cause they all say get wheels
Old 02-17-2006
Banned

hahaha that was my point... oh well back to topic
Old 02-17-2006
Ever Wonder What P.O.S.B.A.S. Is An Acronym For

P.O.S.B.A.S.04 will become famous soon enoughP.O.S.B.A.S.04 will become famous soon enough
get wheels man! as for the wing, no, get a spoiler...something low profile unless you are going show. but don't get a wing/spoiler on the basis you have lambo doors...there is no correlation b/w the two...meaning, you don't have to have one to have the other look proper! imo, i am considering lambo doors and i think it would look better w/o a spoiler or anything of the sort!!
Old 02-17-2006
Lost in the Matrix

Transformer_Guy is on a distinguished road
I would lower it first before getting rims. Rims and kit at stock hight looks worse than stock rims, kit, and slammed. Just pop off the hubcaps and say you still have your winter tires on
Old 02-17-2006
Banned

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! another one...........k i'll stop now... im sorry... i really am
Old 02-17-2006
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
dont get a wing i have that kit it looks better without a wing
Old 02-18-2006
Wish I had a Turbo 3)

04|5spdCivic can only hope to improve
i say go with a wing. i would have one by now but im to lazy to get it painted and put on. lol
Old 02-18-2006
Ever Wonder What P.O.S.B.A.S. Is An Acronym For

P.O.S.B.A.S.04 will become famous soon enoughP.O.S.B.A.S.04 will become famous soon enough
^^^i agree with him on that or at least on the aspect of painting body parts. that is why i have not purchased a grille yet.
Old 02-18-2006
Registered!!

DTTheEmperor is an unknown quantity at this point
i think the wing would look tight on your car.
Old 02-18-2006

diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
I love how LowLife is popping a blood vessel every time someone posts in this thread to get rims. Obviously we all think that wheels are more important so stop freaking out.
Old 02-18-2006
Registered!!

ill02civic will become famous soon enoughill02civic will become famous soon enough
thanks for the info fellas ... sorry i forgot to put that i did take my rims and cf hood hood for the winter ....as u can tell on my avatar that i do have rims...... and i was planning on changing my back to bc2 and put back everything: rims and cf hood .. and planning on paintin the roof black ... so i'll have a cf hood, black roof, and cf cf blade for the kaminari spoiler ....and as for the drop..im dropping it this summer...

that pic is old w/ the forsale sign ..not selling it anymore ...

Last edited by ill02civic; 02-18-2006 at 08:10 AM.
Old 02-18-2006

i think it might actually look better w/o the cf hood. well when it gets closer to winter being over, post some pics before and after you put the cf hood on!
Old 02-18-2006
Banned

Originally Posted by diskreet
I love how LowLife is popping a blood vessel every time someone posts in this thread to get rims. Obviously we all think that wheels are more important so stop freaking out.
I love how you seem to be the biggest dumbass of them all... READ THE GADDAM THREAD!!!!! he already has wheels! I know that you think wheels are more important, and no im not feaking out about that. If you guys would take the time to READ you could save yourself some ignorant comments. Please sir, before you mention my name, take some time out, read the preceding comments, and readjust your thought process. You just may find out that questions (or in this case, statements) were already answered, and you just may have saved some people the loss of brain cells that is taking this worlds intellectual level down a notch or four.

That is all... back to your douchebagness
I almost forgot... You sir, are the bama of the week

Last edited by LowLife; 02-18-2006 at 09:04 AM.
Old 02-18-2006
Banned

Originally Posted by ill02civic
that pic is old w/ the forsale sign ..not selling it anymore ...
hahaha thanks for clearin that up
Old 02-18-2006

I love how you seem to be the biggest dumbass of them all...
That is all... back to your douchebagness
LOL . I think people who take everything too serious are amusing . This kinda reminds me of 5th grade.

Anyway, because I can't stand people who have to name call when they have no valid point, do you think I didn't read the thread? Of course I did!
It said nothing about rims in the first post so I, and a few other people, posted. I said get wheels, and if no to wheels then yes to his original question.
Then other people made more comments about wheels, and you had a spaz attack!
It's only a forum on the internet, so why get so bent out of shape? So what if people didn't read every single post in the thread before replying. I am sure you do the same thing. Just take a chill pill and stop throwing insults around, you are making yourself look like an ***.
Oh I just saw that you called me a douchebag. I bow down to you all-mighty mature one .
So a little off topic, you are how old?
Old 02-18-2006

Thanks for the laugh either way. I am sure your reply will be even more comedic and immature. Keep em coming LowLife!
Old 02-18-2006
Registered!!

HHHAAHA NO PROBLEM .... THATS WHY I REPOSTED ABOUT THE WHEELS AND ALL OF THAT STUFF I DIDN'T MENTIONED..EVEN THOUGH I HAVE AN AVATAR OF PIC OF MY CAR IN MY GALLERY THAT I HAVE EVERTHING ON .. ALL I NEEDED WAS PPLES OPINION ABOUT THE WING ....LOL ...

hahaha thanks for clearin that up
Old 02-18-2006
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
deff no wing,

Quick Reply: Wing Or No Wing