HELP please..... - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-07-2006   #1  
Registered!!

Silvernight is an unknown quantity at this point
HELP please.....

I have a show coming up and for something new i got a CF trunk...everything fits into place but when i close it the the latch will not connect...i have tried everything i can think of...if there are any posts of this please send, also when i pull back on the trunk release it makes like a kinda grinding/rubbing noise and it seems harder then normal to pull on....please i need some help nay
Silvernight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006   #2  
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
take it to Xtreme customs located on vanborn and teleghraph its on the west side of van born they do all customs stuff awesome shop!
Mutha Fn FBM 85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006   #3  
Registered!!

Silvernight is an unknown quantity at this point
i already have the trunk on it just wont stay shut
Silvernight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006   #4  
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
go there they might be able to help you.
Mutha Fn FBM 85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006   #5  
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Honestly CF trunks are a fickle bunch. Alot of times your are going to have to play with the latch it get it to oepn and close properyl, maybe adjusting it (most CF things with a latch will allow you to move the latch a little to help with connectivity). Also check the stoppers (on the right and left side, big rubber things) to see if they are getting in the way.
TheSmuggler is offline   Reply With Quote