Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Evo IX MR (Graphite Grey)

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
elitecivicex01 will become famous soon enoughelitecivicex01 will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Evo IX MR (Graphite Grey)

well guys, hate it or love it...my friend Frankie from work finally got his baby back from the shop. it was apparently involved in an accident that took this lil hottness outta commission for a bit!

but rest assured, one month+ later, its back up & running and looking sexy as ever. :biggrin:

here's the pictures. i WOULD say enjoy; but i KNOW you all will. Congratulations on getting MY fantasy back Frankie. take care of her & watch out for those who OBVIOUSLY do not watch out for you.

disclaimer: NONE of these shots are on a tripod. given that information, i think they mostly ALL came out DAMN clear myself. ...and now without further ado:

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: *** 20 Year-Old Frankie C. from Kissimmee, FL's own 2006 Graphite Grey Pearl Mitsubishi Evolution IX MR. AWD, turbo, lightweight, sexy, hottness.*** :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

the absolute FIRST Evo IX i have EVER seen! (Corner months ago) :fawkdance
==================================

ahh yes, and YES i was tired @ work *cough cough* OBVIOUS. LMFAO! im sick as **** right now but that still didn't hold me back from my absolute never-ceasing obsession!!! :bowrofl:

Last edited by elitecivicex01; 02-03-2006 at 08:36 PM.
Old 02-02-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
ugggghhh my dream car. in the same color and all. what a lucky bastard.
Old 02-02-2006
Registered!!

genexrocket has a spectacular aura aboutgenexrocket has a spectacular aura about
lol, at a glance, the first pic looks like there's a huge dent on the evo
Old 02-02-2006
Proud to be a civic owner

es2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
what the 2 holes in the front for? fog light?
it looks ugly
Old 02-02-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
yea that front bumper looks ugly, but the rest of the car is amazing
Old 02-02-2006
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
ugh a salvaged MR...kinda sucks but its still a damn MR
Old 02-02-2006
Lost in the Matrix

Transformer_Guy is on a distinguished road
Looks really good, especially the colour but I like the VIII front better. Looks to boxy
Old 02-02-2006
Formerly efil on evol on

Cptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura about
no fogs. that is just how they come...
Old 02-02-2006
Registered!!

elitecivicex01 will become famous soon enoughelitecivicex01 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by es2k2
what the 2 holes in the front for? fog light?
it looks ugly
fyi to all. they are completely functional air-cooling ducts for the brakes & the undercarriage as well. they are not foglight openings and if there were foglights in that spot (although i think it'd be HOT lookin' myself!!!) it would totally defeat the functionality of the scoops. for those not in-the-know, the foglights are integrated within the headlight housing b/t the low beam HID and the high beam halogen.

every1 has their opinion but its all good. he loves it and i love it & i want it baddddd. lol.

just to squash the thoughts in y'alls head...NO he didnt wreck it. he was run off Interstate 4 and messed up the front end. i believe it was in the neighborhood of 6 - 8K in damages & completely paid by the dumb f*ck that caused it. i can assure you in a visual form that the car is 100% brand new again just like it was 2 months ago when he got it.
*and in the $35K Evo MR range, that is mere chump change to the value of the car as a whole!*
Old 02-02-2006
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold
in japan they come with fogs
Old 02-02-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Christian Calim
in japan they come with fogs
they do and did come with fogs depending on a couple factors.

*2003 to 2004 Evo VIIIs and MRs were stock with HIDs and fogs.
*2005 Evo VIIIs had a factory package OPTION called the "SSL package" that came with Leather, Sunroof, and HIDs and fogs. otherwise it was halogen heads & no fogs.
*2005 Evo MRs came with HIDs and fogs stock.
*2006 Evo IXs same deal. SSL package if you want it...otherwise halogens & no fogs.
*2006 Evo IX MRs stock with HIDs and fogs.

good enough explanation?
Old 02-02-2006
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
fugly as hell!!!!!!

bwahhaha, dont like the new bumper, and i'd rather have something that i myself built up, but thats just me :-p but i have to give it up, its a sick ride.
Old 02-02-2006
Registered!!

hotdogpilot is an unknown quantity at this point
sweetness
Old 02-02-2006
Registered!!

Pedro Lopes is an unknown quantity at this point
I like your 7thgen a lot better. I will never liked the newer evos. I would take a evo Makinen edition, those are sweet.
Old 02-02-2006
Registered!!

Thuener will become famous soon enoughThuener will become famous soon enough
dammnn what do you guys do for a living?
Old 02-02-2006
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
your civics better!
Old 02-02-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
mitsubishi really worked hard to accomplish 2 things at once:
1. get rid of the ugly rice front bumper look
2. somehow make the front uglier (damnit how did they do that?!)

thats an ok car, if you are all into pretending to be paul walker. if not i really dont like them. i think there are alot better cars for the same $$$
Old 02-03-2006
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
i don't see the difference between the evo 8 and 9 either way, the car is looking good for having been in a wreck. i wouldn't mind having one with the evo 7 tails.
Old 02-03-2006
Registered!!

Zeppelin8778 is an unknown quantity at this point
oh my god u guys are pretty ridiculous, u are all bashing on his evo IX, when i know half the members on this site would trade their cars for one in an instant. its obnoxious to hear you guys bitch about how its got an "ugly front end"... wow... jealousy?

this one good enough for you guys? best looking evo ever IMO

Last edited by Zeppelin8778; 02-03-2006 at 12:16 PM.
Old 02-03-2006
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
are those the old LE37s? i hear the new ones have a more curved face...
Old 02-03-2006
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
i love it...def a sick car to own...wish i could invest in one...
Old 02-03-2006
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Zeppelin8778
oh my god u guys are pretty ridiculous, u are all bashing on his evo IX, when i know half the members on this site would trade their cars for one in an instant. its obnoxious to hear you guys bitch about how its got an "ugly front end"... wow... jealousy?

hey i would trade my pos civic for a evo anyday..just a lil too much for me right now...FYI poeple on this site would rather have a 350z...i thin a evo looks and preforms alot better. for the 5k you have to on a turbo kit, 5k in a evo your gone.just my .02
Old 02-03-2006
Wicked Moderatuh

fraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by ***** Fn FBM 85
your civics better!
Mahahahahahahahaha.....ahahahahaahhaahaha.....ahah ahah...haha.......
Old 02-03-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by infinite012
are those the old LE37s? i hear the new ones have a more curved face...
if ur referring to the volks, i have no clue whatsoever, i found the pic on the evo forum evolutionm.net... which i paroose daily because im thinking about buying one.
Old 02-03-2006

diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold

1st off yeah that is the nicest evo ive seen to date.

jealousy? I would never drive an evo so don't say I am a jealous. I dont have fake dreams of being a super street racer. I dont like them at all. They scream 16-year-old-ricer. Anyone I know with an evo (in person) is a 100%, for lack of better words, hard @ss piece of ghetto trash.

and who said an evo looks and performs better? looks are subjective.
performance wise how is an evo better? its surely better at the retarted 0-60mph light to light races that all those idiots do and end up crashing in, yes. But it does not perform better all the time.

Last edited by diskreet; 02-03-2006 at 04:51 PM.
Old 02-03-2006
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-b-a-start

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
wow... I'm jealous. I hate how we don't get the EVO's here in Canada
Old 02-03-2006
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by fraga
Mahahahahahahahaha.....ahahahahaahhaahaha.....ahah ahah...haha.......

i was jk but your civic is nice. the evo is insane.
Old 02-04-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by diskreet
1st off yeah that is the nicest evo ive seen to date.

jealousy? I would never drive an evo so don't say I am a jealous. I dont have fake dreams of being a super street racer. I dont like them at all. They scream 16-year-old-ricer. Anyone I know with an evo (in person) is a 100%, for lack of better words, hard @ss piece of ghetto trash.

and who said an evo looks and performs better? looks are subjective.
performance wise how is an evo better? its surely better at the retarted 0-60mph light to light races that all those idiots do and end up crashing in, yes. But it does not perform better all the time.
ok and ur opinion is completely valid, i wasnt talking specifically to you. there are multiple people who made those types of comments. i personally dont know ANYONE who owns an evo, and have never met anyone who does. but i PERSONALLY would like to become one of those people who does, and i know many other people this site would.
Old 02-04-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
if we say the front end is ugly it doesnt mean we are jealous at all, would i trade my vic for an evo, probably but if i say i dont like the looks of a 350z, which i dont doesnt mean im jealous, i just dont like the way it looks, it doesnt mean that the people who said its ugly are jealous. well at least me
Old 02-04-2006

ok and ur opinion is completely valid, i wasnt talking specifically to you. there are multiple people who made those types of comments. i personally dont know ANYONE who owns an evo, and have never met anyone who does. but i PERSONALLY would like to become one of those people who does, and i know many other people this site would.
cool, glag we cleared that one up lol. (sorry if i was a little mean there... i spent thursday doing 7+ hours of homework, and every day before that about 4+, so yesterday i was agitated to say the least.)

Quick Reply: Evo IX MR (Graphite Grey)