Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Goodbye 7thgen :cry: :cry:

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Matulin407 is an unknown quantity at this point
hey man, good thing ur gurl is okay. I think u woulda been alot weaker in the knees if u found out she was in the hospital bro. Think of it this way, ur gurly just got u that brand new STI!

! i let my gurl drive my car the day i got my rims, she curbed the bitches. i was like OMFG but everything was okay a lil later.. if ya get wut i mean Lolz.. i god im a l00ser.
Old 01-30-2006
Registered!!

Matulin407 is an unknown quantity at this point
in florida any licences drive is coverd under ur insurance as long as they were given permission to drive the car,(to my understanding from state farm) sorry for double post but im lazy.
Old 01-30-2006
Registered!!

xtreme26 has a spectacular aura aboutxtreme26 has a spectacular aura aboutxtreme26 has a spectacular aura about
aw crap that sucks...your ride looked clean too. im glad no one got hurt, hope everything works out well.
Old 01-30-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Wow archer onto i75 I know where that is.. and holy crap man =*(
Old 01-30-2006
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
damn that looks nasty. ****ing lifted trucks here in FL are everywhere and run over little cars. glad shes okay though.
Old 01-30-2006

cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
Oh man, that freakin' sucks..good thing she was alright..
What car are you getting next?
Old 01-30-2006
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
Holy crap. That's why I would never let a woman drive my car....
Old 01-30-2006
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
those pics made my heart skip a couple beats. hope everything works out in favor of you.
Old 01-30-2006
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
i think she should be covered. every insurance policies has uninsured motorists on it. is ur car under full coverage or liability? if it's full coverage, then most likely they will pay for ur cost and the other party. however if it's liability, they only will cover the other party and zip to you. besides if it's ur fault, i think they will rape ur insurance premium.

btw: civics don't have a punani, so just be glad u still have a nani-nani. haha.
Old 01-30-2006
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
that sucks
Old 01-30-2006
Registered!!

misterpho7 is just really nicemisterpho7 is just really nicemisterpho7 is just really nicemisterpho7 is just really nicemisterpho7 is just really nice
Least she's not hurt, but looks like you can get something new
Old 01-30-2006
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
wow..thats crazy man i hope everything works out
Old 01-30-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
D@mn, that's really f%cked up, at least your gf is ok, lets hope everything goes right for the insurance.
Old 01-30-2006
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
Wow archer onto i75 I know where that is.. and holy crap man =*(
yeah. thats a really busy intersection. i take it every time i go home for vacation. dont mean to sound like a **** or anything but... any parts for sale? i mean... you might as well get something for the car... we're both local... so....
Old 01-30-2006
Registered!!

simplicated1979 will become famous soon enoughsimplicated1979 will become famous soon enough
hmmmmm...that picture really pissed me off...!!!
Old 01-30-2006

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Rennen
yeah. thats a really busy intersection. i take it every time i go home for vacation. dont mean to sound like a **** or anything but... any parts for sale? i mean... you might as well get something for the car... we're both local... so....
Yeah when I used to go visit my ex up there I would always pray before getting onto the highway haha. There's always trucks and like crazy kid drivers, and I always see a nice car so I'm not paying attention lol
Old 01-30-2006
Show me your titties, I'M RICK JAMES BITCH!!!

SilverStreakEX is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Rennen
full silver lip kit (kamanari front, oem sides and wingswest rear) 2 sets of projectors, maybe apc tails if i can take them off, stuff under hood is screwed
Old 01-30-2006

maybe the engine or spare parts from it?
Old 01-30-2006
Crack kills... But then again... So do I...

notoriouspyro is a jewel in the roughnotoriouspyro is a jewel in the roughnotoriouspyro is a jewel in the roughnotoriouspyro is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by SilverStreakEX
the worst part is that she wasnt really an authorized driver for the car (insurance wise). so i hope it's still covered and i can get a check for the car so i can go from here.
btw anyone know anyone wanting parts from a coupe bodykit? already painted silver (kamanari front, oem sides, and wings west rear)

Actually your insurance covers any driver. Damn... Sorry to hear about the loss. Thank God she's ok. Cars can be replaced but people can't. Now just start up a new project and best wishes to both of you.
Old 01-30-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
RIP to that sweet EM2
Old 01-30-2006
Registered!!

technick03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry to hear that man. Good luck with working everything out.
Old 01-30-2006
Registered!!

brandengump is an unknown quantity at this point
its ok... my car just got reposessed... but thats my own fault.
Old 01-30-2006
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
^ that sucks, how many payments did you not pay?
Old 01-30-2006
Registered!!

Importracer will become famous soon enoughImportracer will become famous soon enough
post pix of the girlfriend...
Old 01-30-2006
Boobies are the mans tinkertoys

dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold
glad to hear shes okay, but sucks about the ride. i am freakin out now cuz my gf took my car to work, for the first time, and i am freakin out!!
Old 01-30-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by dp_yz713
glad to hear shes okay, but sucks about the ride. i am freakin out now cuz my gf took my car to work, for the first time, and i am freakin out!!
dude i would be too my gf drives like a granny anyway,
part that busted thing out after you get it back home
Old 01-30-2006
Registered!!

05reverb is an unknown quantity at this point
accidents suck, wish luck to both of you.
Old 01-30-2006

dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold
YES!@!! both my babies are back in one piece! lol
Old 01-30-2006
Show me your titties, I'M RICK JAMES BITCH!!!

SilverStreakEX is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by dp_yz713
YES!@!! both my babies are back in one piece! lol
congrats on that
Old 01-30-2006

thanks, you plan on getting another 7thgen?

Quick Reply: Goodbye 7thgen :cry: :cry: