Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

dropped 3" on 24"s :-D

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2006
7thGen's Loudest Civic...4,000 watts and climbing...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
usafcushman is on a distinguished road
dropped 3" on 24"s :-D

no, not the civic... maybe if i removed the body panels... and never intended to turn

'03 Escalade
- 24" KMC Cousteaus / Cooper Zeons
- 2% tint
- 2"/3" McGaughy spindles/coils

'03 Civic
- 18" Konig Unknowns / BFGoodrich g-Forces
- 5% tint / 35% windshield
- Neuspeed Race springs

took a couple pics at the lake house... cars are a little dirty, but i like the pics

washed the truck... much better

parked next to my boy's 'gator on 23"s... dirty rims again, but kinda cool pic...

supposed to have a photo shoot with a couple other nice rides from around my homwtown here in FL, but the weather isn't too great at the moment... if it doesn't rain, more pics soon
Old 01-28-2006
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
ok im only gonna say this once and very nicely. give me some damn money spread the wealth. lol just playing i love escalades if i ever get a luxury suv id get an escalade
Old 01-28-2006
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
pimpin
Old 01-28-2006
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
nice. escalade for cruzing. civic for racing. i like how they look really similar, and then you can notice the slight differences once you get up close...
Old 01-28-2006

Originally Posted by manahoonie
nice. escalade for cruzing. civic for racing...
escalade = 345 hp
civic = 127 hp

even with the 24"s, the truck spanks the civic lol... a boosted K20A2 swap is in the works, though, that should level the playing field...

but then again, the truck is getting traded in in April for the '07 Escalade... 6.2L H.O. pushing 403 hp / 417 tq ... that one's probably getting supercharged, once the option becomes available...

we'll see

... i like how they look really similar, and then you can notice the slight differences once you get up close...
that's the plan

i guess it's just a matter of personal style... all my rides will always be blacked out, rollin on big rims, and pushin Kicker systems... wouldn't have it any other way... and they're tastefully done, IMO... nothing overly flashy, but enough to get noticed...

'04 Sierra with the old 20"s (last summer)... new rims go on Saturday

Last edited by usafcushman; 01-28-2006 at 01:49 PM.
Old 01-28-2006
I sure wish my car was newer

white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
nice. escalade for cruzing. civic for racing. i like how they look really similar, and then you can notice the slight differences once you get up close...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wow. I'm out of breath. Hold on.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ok. Done now.

Anyway, are they both yours? What the hell rank are you?
Old 01-28-2006

^ lmao... i don't think he meant that they actually look the same lol... maybe that they have the same theme (blacked out, shiny rims, etc)... either that, or dude needs some glasses reeeally bad

i'm an E-4 in the Air Force... but i sell crack part-time, and i strip on the weekends

seriously though, my girlfriend's father is my new financial advisor... him and his brothers own banks, credit unions, real estate companies, etc... if it makes money, they have their hands in it, so he knows his **** for sure... i also do I.C.E. installs, which brings in a substantial amount of money, and me and some of my boys are about to start buying and selling properties in S.A., so look for a Lambo or Ferrari (or both lol) in future posts

Last edited by usafcushman; 01-28-2006 at 02:00 PM.
Old 01-28-2006
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-b-a-start

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
damn you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-29-2006
For the love of House Music... Defected.com

05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough
PIMPIN'!! Nice rides man...
Old 01-29-2006
Registered!!

CustomXSpunjah is an unknown quantity at this point
how many times have you gotten pulled over for tints of either of those?
Old 01-29-2006
Registered!!

a4turboss has a spectacular aura abouta4turboss has a spectacular aura abouta4turboss has a spectacular aura about
nice cars
Old 01-29-2006

Originally Posted by CustomXSpunjah
how many times have you gotten pulled over for tints of either of those?
only once for each, actually, and both times were in the past week lol...

the Civic is my daily driver (35 mpg vs 15 mpg is a no-brainer), and the trucks stay in FL... last week i was about 120 miles into the 1050 mile drive from San Antonio to Gainesville and i got pulled for doing 80 mph in a 70 mph zone (I-10)... i had the cruise control set at 75, but apparently it's off a little bit... anyway, the cop comes walking up and asks me to step behind the vehicle blah blah blah... so i hand him my driver's license, my government ID, and my concealed carry permit since i had my .45 tucked under my arm lol and he walks to the front of the car to check for my registration (TX registration goes on the windshield, not the license plate)... well, when i got my new windshield last summer i never bothered to get new stickers... and even if i had, they expired in december lol... so i told him that (not the expired part), and that i was going to FL to register my car since i was moving back there soon, etc. and he just told me to get it fixed... then he was like "wait, is your windshield tinted?"... haha... i told him yes, and he just said to make sure i get it taken care of when i get the registration taken care of... i still got a ticket for speeding, but i still think that he was the coolest cop ever cuz he could have towed my car on the spot... and i'm grateful that he stopped me, cuz i would have just kept on thinking my speedometer was right, and the next cop that pulled me over might not have been so cool...

anyway, i've been driving the Escalade everywhere since i've been here (duh lol)... wednesday the 18th, we were leaving the O'Connell Center in Gainesville after the basketball game (Gators stomped the **** out of Savannah State, by the way ), and got pulled by a couple of ******** rookie cops with nothing better to do, and they busted out the light meter on me... so i got a ticket for 2% tint... they bitched for a minute while i just kinda stood there staring at them like they were retarded, then i was on my way...

the Escalade has 2% tint all the way around, and the 5" (still legal) strip across the windshield...

the Civic has 5% all the way around, and 35% down the whole front windshield...

the Sierra has double 5% all the way around, a 12" 5% strip across the front, AND the whole windshield is done with 20%... THAT'S the one that i gotta watch for cops with lol...
Old 01-29-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
i would rather take a punch to the jaw then get into that vehicle. but if it makes you happy, then congrats!
Old 02-01-2006

*update*

2 more tickets, both in the 'Vic

last night driving through Baton Rouge on I-10 at about 4 a.m., stopped by Louisiana Highway Patrol for "unapproved sun screening devices"... got away with just a warning

then this afternoon around 5 pm, stopped about 80 miles outside of San Antonio by Texas Highway Patrol... compliments on the car, then another tint warning

i have NEVER been pulled for tint EVER... then in the past 2 weeks i get pulled 4 times

the Escalade is staying how it is... same with the Sierra... but the 'Vic may be getting a new tint job sometime soon... i had 35% all the way around, with nothing across the front, and that SUCKED... it didn't do enough to make it worth the time and money spent on the job... but maybe i'll at least remove the windshield tint, since it's my daily driver

ooh ooh, one more thing

picked up a new toy before i left FL yesterday... here's a hint: it's an '04 Corvette, and yes, it's black with chrome rims lol... I won't be back in FL until February 13th, but by then the new rims will be on the Sierra as well... so look for a photo shoot of the 'Vic, the 'Vette, the Escalade, and the Sierra sometime around the 15th or so
Old 02-01-2006
Euro-Spec

tripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nice
Holy sh*it you got a corvette? Post up some pictures as soon as possible. Make it sooner than the 15th!!!
Old 02-02-2006

white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
Okay with all these cars you're acquiring, I'm starting to believe that you really do sell crack and strip on the side!

Are you sure you didn't mean O-4?

I wish I had your kind of money to throw around...
Old 02-02-2006
Registered!!

boosted.es2 is a jewel in the roughboosted.es2 is a jewel in the roughboosted.es2 is a jewel in the rough
wow .... dis nugga be pimpin. i like your style. seems like you can afford a lot of stuff but u still sport the vic. props
Old 02-02-2006
Registered!!

pnoiracer is an unknown quantity at this point
damn.. I wish I could afford those toys... neways, what suspension do you have on your civic?
Old 02-03-2006

Originally Posted by tripledoublegs
Holy sh*it you got a corvette? Post up some pictures as soon as possible. Make it sooner than the 15th!!!
sorry, i'm in TX til then but i'll get 'em up asap

Originally Posted by caquinde
wow .... dis nugga be pimpin. i like your style. seems like you can afford a lot of stuff but u still sport the vic. props
haha, thanks bro... i love my Civic... it actually has more time and money invested into it than all the other vehicles combined (as long as you don't count the actual price of the vehicles lol)... i drive back and forth from TX to FL all the time, and the ~35 mpg / $25 fill-ups are much better than the ~15 mpg / $70 fill ups with the others...

Originally Posted by pnoiracer
neways, what suspension do you have on your civic?
Neuspeed Race springs and stock shocks woohoo

soon to be replaced though... don't know if i'm gonna run coilovers, springs and drop shocks, or what... i wanna 'bag it, but if i'm not gonna be able to lay frame i'm not gonna bother... that looks dumb IMO

thanks for the comments y'all more pics as soon as i get back to FL...

oh, one more thing... y'all are probably gonna be hatin on the 'Vette when you see the pics lol... nothing major, but i'm sure there's one thing that SOMEBODY will say something about... not gonna say what it is, just wait for the pics... any guesses? lol...
Old 02-03-2006
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
^^LoL, drop the corvette?
Old 02-03-2006

soonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the rough
Please dont tell me that you took the pop-up lights on the vette and bought the kit for fixed lights.
Old 02-03-2006

Originally Posted by soonercivic
Please dont tell me that you took the pop-up lights on the vette and bought the kit for fixed lights.
Werd. Changing out the pop-ups on a 'Vette goes against all that is right.
Old 02-03-2006

Originally Posted by DDragon7
^^LoL, drop the corvette?
that would be a little extreme, it's pretty slammed already lol...

Originally Posted by soonercivic
nope, no domestic rice ... the new integrated headlamps are cool and all, but i gotta have the pop-ups

here's a hint: what is there to hate on about this 'Vette? :

Old 02-03-2006
Registered!!

HonCivX02 is an unknown quantity at this point
nice lade bro
Old 02-03-2006
Abercrombie and Fitch

joescivic02 is on a distinguished road
i love ur tatse man...... love it. i love the sierra most of all.. damn that thing is clean
Old 02-03-2006
Abercrombie and Fitch

joescivic02 is on a distinguished road
auto matic? who cares........
Old 02-03-2006

Originally Posted by joescivic02
automatic? who cares........
yep my girlfriend can't drive a manual lol...

but hey, it'll still kick your ***
Old 02-03-2006
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
Ha, nice.
Old 02-06-2006
Registered!!

CustomXSpunjah is an unknown quantity at this point
An automatic, drop top corvette
Why would chevy even make such a thing?
Old 02-06-2006
Euro-Spec

tripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nice
auto...hmmmm....
still a nice car, but yeah....
auto....

Quick Reply: dropped 3" on 24"s :-D