my first night shoot *56k no good* 25 pics - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-26-2006   #1  
PWIT
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
my first night shoot *56k no good* 25 pics

so yeah next month will make a year with the car and this is my first night shoot. i think they came out ok, not great, both cars are VERY dirty. you can see it more on the EBP one.

if you didnt know, im the SSM one and my friend craig (member:darkforce) is the EBP one...
CenZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006   #2  
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice
NOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Angel eye headlights and Altezzas!!!
dru106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006   #3  
PWIT

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
hahahahah yeah i told him that too. he thinks it looks good, if you look closely at his hood you will see chrome led washers too lol
Old 01-26-2006   #4  
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
/\/\ AND the tint AROUND the third brake light!
manahoonie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006   #5  
Registered!!

genexrocket has a spectacular aura aboutgenexrocket has a spectacular aura about
augh, my eyes! your car is nice btw..
genexrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006   #6  
Titanium Metallic. You got a problem with that?

Nodnero has a spectacular aura aboutNodnero has a spectacular aura about
Ah!!!! The headlights I can live with, but that altezzas make baby jesus cry!!!
Nodnero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006   #7  
PWIT

man noone is diggin his car lol. i told him not to do the tails. he dont listen to me, he thinks he has style lol.
Old 01-26-2006   #8  
Titanium Metallic. You got a problem with that?

Nodnero has a spectacular aura aboutNodnero has a spectacular aura about
He could redeem himself by tinting the altezzas. Thats the only way they are acceptable!!!!
Nodnero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006   #9  
PWIT

he wont do it, he dont like my tinted tails, and all i did was tint the trim on mine and left the main Cs red...
Old 01-26-2006   #10  
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
i think you should have gone with black headlights and the cf tails and it would have looked better.
Mutha Fn FBM 85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006   #11  
There is [email protected] in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Blue is rice and the silver is nice. Pretty soon he'll want to put chrome spinners on his car.lol What else do you have planned for the SSM?
drew22mader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006   #12  
PWIT

i got GC under my bed waiting for it to get nice to throw those on, then i dont know if the next thing should be rims (black w/ polished lip) or a lip kit. i think the lip kit will look fine with my 15" hubbys i also dont know what kip kit i want, which one you rockin? i was thinking typeb front but i dont know what side and rear. i was also wondering if it would like nice if i didnt paint it, since im going for the silver/black thing, but i might look unfinished, well since it will be...
Old 01-26-2006   #13  
umm....yeah?

X0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really nice
cenz drop is what u should do next
X0DuZz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006   #14  
PWIT

drop is what im doing next. i would have done it last spring, but i got all my tires slashed, then a day later i got into a accident so all my money went into that.
Old 01-26-2006   #15  
PWIT

what you guys think of the photos? this is my first time attempting this, what you think about the lighting and what not... my camera is a crappy Sony Cybershot DSC-P73
Old 01-26-2006   #16  
Registered!!

soltex has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by CenZ
what you guys think of the photos? this is my first time attempting this, what you think about the lighting and what not... my camera is a crappy Sony Cybershot DSC-P73

pretty nice shots. Hey what kind of bulbs are you using, are they HIDs??
soltex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006   #17  
PWIT

ummm Seltek Stek BZ-242 Blue Zones, half of the box is in chinese or japenese, so thats all i see thats english. lol and 4200K HID but they are regular H4 bulbs
Old 01-26-2006   #18  
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
You might want to edit out the license plates.
ciVictoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006   #19  
PWIT

no big deal, i got nothing in the car or on the car lol. its all stock except tint axelback and painted headlights/tails oh and ebay RS grill
Old 01-26-2006   #20  
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
looks nice. woot, my old axleback
Al Gore FTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006   #21  
Boobies are the mans tinkertoys

dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold
i think you guys ought to trade wheels, the si wheels go better with your car than his lol
dp_yz713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006   #22  
PWIT

yeah he wont give them to me, i asked, lol. i want black rims anyway
Old 01-26-2006   #23  
PWIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandangalo
looks nice. woot, my old axleback
yup sounds great, turns heads like whoa!
Old 01-26-2006   #24  
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
looks good, i think the people who would actually meet up on LI should do a little photo shoot, im up for that
RHCP0801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2006   #25  
Registered!!

soltex has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by CenZ
ummm Seltek Stek BZ-242 Blue Zones, half of the box is in chinese or japenese, so thats all i see thats english. lol and 4200K HID but they are regular H4 bulbs

Hey can you tell me where ya got them from

ebay? AUtozone?
soltex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006   #26  
PWIT

i got them in a place called EZ Concepts, it used to be called Big Boy Toys so i dont know if its a chain or not, ill find out the price and buy them for you and ship them if you want, but PM me about that.
Old 01-29-2006   #27  
Registered!!

wborocivex is an unknown quantity at this point
uhhh that exhaust on the ssm is an axleback? looks like just a muffler stuck on cuz it appears it has a little downward action goin on.. hmmm wtf.
wborocivex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006   #28  
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodnero
... but that altezzas make baby jesus cry!!!
hahaha
boricua_civic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006   #29  
PWIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wborocivex
uhhh that exhaust on the ssm is an axleback? looks like just a muffler stuck on cuz it appears it has a little downward action goin on.. hmmm wtf.
nope its a axle back, i had to heat up the hangers and pull down cause the little ****er melted my bumper.
Old 01-29-2006   #30  
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about
i like the head lites... your car looks nice. Once its lowered, it'll look sweet.
kasimmmmm is offline   Reply With Quote