Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Picked up a new toy tonight!

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2006
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
aznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud of
Talking Picked up a new toy tonight!

Here she is!

in case nobody knows, it's a Toda Racing header for a K20 engine
Old 01-21-2006

K20me is a jewel in the roughK20me is a jewel in the roughK20me is a jewel in the rough
oohhh damn...nice!

Last edited by SLeePeRCIVICHopeful; 01-21-2006 at 02:30 AM.
Old 01-21-2006
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
so nice
Old 01-21-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
, that's nice, I want a k2O!!
Old 01-21-2006
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice
Thats nothing.........my stock d17 header is waaay bigger than that.......
Old 01-21-2006
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
nice. that thing must have been pricey!
Old 01-21-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
I like the sandals.
hehe nice pipes too!
Old 01-21-2006
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-b-a-start

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
Old 01-21-2006
let the devil out

eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future
hey you can come put that on my rsx-s thats a nice RH but too pricey i'm going with comptech or jackson racing RH
Old 01-21-2006
StAyInG StOcK aNd MarRiEd

ES2Guy is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks Good. My buddy has the JR RH and he digs it.
Old 01-21-2006
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
nice
Old 01-21-2006
Premium Member

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
Damn, that can't be cheap.
Old 01-21-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
ya looks expensive. whats a good header for the base rsx?
Old 01-21-2006
Wanna see a donkey show?

cg95660 is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks very nice. What kind of gains can be made with that peice. Btw does it use a cat or replaces it?
Old 01-21-2006
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
i think it replaces the cat.
Old 01-21-2006
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

aznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud of
yeah, it replaces the cat.

The 4-2-1 design is primarily targeted for mid-range power and produces greater power than any other header on the production market. Since the Japanese are mainly concerned about track/road racing use (1/4 mile seems to only be a big thing in the US), it shines where it is supposed to.

a true 4-1 header design (similar to the 98+ JDM B18C-R headers) would make better top end than this header I believe ... but with Toda, it's hard to match the quality.

These headers are hand-built from Japan and requires about 3-4 months of time to receive it after you order it... and yes, they do cost around $1200 for a brand new one.

I'm lucky and I picked this one up used (yet still excellent condition) for $700.

gear: not sure what a good header for the base rsx would be ... they use a similar design to the D17A2's ... 4-1 shorty and a 1-pipe midpipe/downpipe/cat. I'm guessing any 4-1 shorty for the base rsx is gonna be almost exactly the same ... but for true power, a race header + aftermarket RSX-S exhaust would be the best bet
Old 01-21-2006
Tomotor

xHoteKx has a spectacular aura aboutxHoteKx has a spectacular aura about
are your sandals made by rainbow? cause if it is, i have the same one
Old 01-21-2006
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

yep, they are ;P
Old 01-21-2006
Registered!!

2k1civic01 is just really nice2k1civic01 is just really nice2k1civic01 is just really nice2k1civic01 is just really nice
excellent mod!...wanna trade for my SS DCRH???..LOL..
Old 01-21-2006
Registered!!

whitevic is an unknown quantity at this point
You'll love it! I love mine so much, I wish I could purchase another one, to hang on the wall!
Old 01-21-2006
Tomotor

xHoteKx has a spectacular aura aboutxHoteKx has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by aznboysrfr
yep, they are ;P
haha yes! +rep for owning sweet sandals
Old 01-21-2006
my vtec brings all the girls to the yard

mrDFWmechanic will become famous soon enough
okay so i'm not tryin to be an *** but why dish out 700 for a toda header when you could've gotten the comptech or Jackson Racing header for cheaper ??
Old 01-21-2006
::+::My Girlfriend is hot, but I'm still GAY::+::

yourinmyw0rld has a spectacular aura aboutyourinmyw0rld has a spectacular aura about
Cause Toda > Jackson Racing
Old 01-21-2006
Premium Member

haha yea thats like saying why buy a harley when you can get a goped for cheaper.
Old 01-22-2006
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

Originally Posted by mrDFWmechanic
okay so i'm not tryin to be an *** but why dish out 700 for a toda header when you could've gotten the comptech or Jackson Racing header for cheaper ??
if you do your research on clubrsx, you'll quickly find out that Toda makes the most power.

you'll also find that jackson's race header makes the least power.
Old 01-23-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
JR's is made to run with their SC isnt it? And did you buy the type-r swaybar with it?
Old 01-23-2006
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

yeah, probably. but some people use it for n/a applications as well. I don't think I've seen any JRRH/DCRH side by side comparisons with any s/c's.

No ... my oem civic ex sway bar actually has decent clearance ... like 1 1/2 finger gap.

The clearance with the Toda is actually slightly better than with the DCRH ... but about 1/2 cm.

I feel bad for the poor RSX-S blokes who spend tons of money on the Toda swaybar or Whiteline sway bars ... their oem rsx-s is 23mm, civic ex is 25mm.

ITR front sway wouldn't fit anyway ...
Old 01-23-2006
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
damn man you go through parts now dont ya. sounds like me i buy one thing and end up replacing it for a better part. but recently i have learned to just save for what i want the first time. i cant wait to see the dyno numbers after this install. good job D
Old 01-23-2006
Premium Member

kirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to behold
k20...nice
Old 01-23-2006
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

Originally Posted by familycar
damn man you go through parts now dont ya. sounds like me i buy one thing and end up replacing it for a better part. but recently i have learned to just save for what i want the first time. i cant wait to see the dyno numbers after this install. good job D
yeah I go through parts a lot. I went through 8 intakes with my D17 hahah

the only reason I went with the Toda was because I got it for $700 ... which is super good ... considering they're $1200 new. I've always wanted a Toda, but $1200 is way too much to kick down ... I wasn't gonna get one until like a year later... but you know some deals are too good to pass up.

Quick Reply: Picked up a new toy tonight!