Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Got rice?

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2006
i love my morreale

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
Got rice?

My two best friends thought it would be funny to buy a 4 pound bag of rice & dump it all over my car while I was at work as a hysterisal (to them) prank. We always pull pranks on each otehr, but we always kept our rides out of it. I didn't think it was too funny. I don't see anything ricey about my car's style at all. I guess they figured since it's a honda they had a right to do it? But I don't really talk to them much anymore. They crossed the line when they touched my car.

Old 01-09-2006
spell check pwns you

tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of
ceran wrap their car and bolt on a brace to there wheel so they cant drive. then your all even
Old 01-09-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
stupid. go let out the tires on their ****
Old 01-09-2006
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
i was thinkin about swipin my friend's spare key & moving his car around the block form his house & taking his system out of it since i helped him put it in.
Old 01-09-2006
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
take a bottle of dish soap and poor it on the windshield.....
Old 01-09-2006
MAVS FAN 4EVER

jknudsen is a jewel in the roughjknudsen is a jewel in the roughjknudsen is a jewel in the roughjknudsen is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by exturbo6
bwahahha
Old 01-09-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by exturbo6
poor- to have no money
pour- tilt bottle for liquid to run out of.
what would dish soap do to the windshield?
Old 01-09-2006
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
My bad teacher..i forgot im in engilsh class....

well being the when you poor wish soap, hence a whole bottle, its thick and is a real big pain in the *** to get off.
Old 01-09-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
I'm suprised the rice didn't give you micro scratches
Old 01-09-2006
Registered!!

show0and2go is an unknown quantity at this point
Thats kinda lame. Tell us what you end up doing for revenge.
Old 01-09-2006
2001 Rallye Red EX

digitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of lightdigitaldemigod is a glorious beacon of light
That's not cool. Must have been a bitch to get the rice out of all the little grooves...

You just don't mess with another guy's vehicle.
Old 01-09-2006
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
i'd just get a vaccuum and clean it up...doing that aint cool...i can understand toilet paper which is easy to clean but rice which scratches the paint like crazy is stepping the line...ceran wrap their car with the industrial stuff that they wrap palets in supermarkets in
Old 01-09-2006
Registered!!

or maybe just placing a bag of rice on the windshield would have been better then dumping it out on the car..idk.
Old 01-09-2006
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by tuner04civic
ceran wrap their car and bolt on a brace to there wheel so they cant drive. then your all even

forget bolting the brace, just TAKE their steering wheel!
Old 01-09-2006
7thgencivic's Official Bad Samaritan

HITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond reputeHITMAN has a reputation beyond repute
wait for a sunny day - go get a package of bologna and stick it to their cars and let it bake
Old 01-09-2006
Registered!!

hotdogpilot is an unknown quantity at this point
LOL. sucks man. "cars > friends," HAHa, oh maaaaan.
Old 01-09-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
Chew 12 Tridents and put them on the hood in a sunny day
Old 01-09-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
well im sure you wouldnt want to damage your friends rides so i would just jack up there car and take the rims off and leave the car on blocks or something, putting it down carefully so you dont mess up the rotors, i really liked the one where you said you would steal his car, park it around the block and take his system, i like that one a lot
Old 01-09-2006
Lost in the Matrix

Transformer_Guy is on a distinguished road
Well, if they dont go to the rear of thier car often, you could get someone to cut out some vinyls saying "I sucked a lot of **** to afford this car" and put it on his rear bumper or trunk haha
Old 01-09-2006
Registered!!

EclecticVISIONS is on a distinguished road
flour or glitter in their a/c ducts hahahaha
Old 01-09-2006
7thgen Terminator Ninja

booba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to behold
buy a paintball gun, make plaster molds of paint *****, freeze "stink bomb juice" in the shape of a paint ball then shoot it through their window so it melts into the seat, think how that would smell on a nice summer day
Old 01-09-2006
Prince of Persia

Yoshiemaster will become famous soon enough
yea or you could just go and beat the **** outuv your friends with a bag of rice. that's def. what i would do.
Old 01-09-2006
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
Egg their windshield.
Old 01-09-2006
Registered!!

hotdogpilot is an unknown quantity at this point
get them on punk'd
Old 01-09-2006
Registered!!

BigMac000000000 is an unknown quantity at this point
omfg thats so lame, its just ****ing rice - wash it off, get over it
Old 01-09-2006
Prince of Persia

Yoshiemaster will become famous soon enough
rice will give the car scratches, i'd vacuum it.
Old 01-09-2006
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
go watch home wrecker... hes got good tips on there.
Old 01-09-2006
i love my morreale

Originally Posted by Yoshiemaster
rice will give the car scratches, i'd vacuum it.
it's already been cleaned off & all.
Old 01-09-2006
Registered!!

04civicdx is an unknown quantity at this point
take the valestem core out thay will think thay got a flat
Old 01-09-2006
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by show0and2go
Thats kinda lame. Tell us what you end up doing for revenge.

i agree.. let us know though

Quick Reply: Got rice?