Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

The Sticker Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mrbanhbao has a spectacular aura aboutmrbanhbao has a spectacular aura about
Re: The Sticker Thread

Originally Posted by jamis33
ALL OF YOU I CAN MAKE STICKERS!!!!!!!!!!! Let me know what you want and i'll get you guys a price. It just mite take a while but its crappy weather anyways so ur probs not gonna put them on to spring anyways. Rite now i have a save the sohc's sticker that i just made its so sick. And i have i heart my civic and i dunno i can make anything. i have mad skillz

you should make those EMII crew decal. maybe u can mix it up a bit and add ur style into it. let see what u got...
Old 02-23-2008
Registered!!

Willabee should not be trustedWillabee should not be trusted

Originally Posted by sl33pyriceboi
whos got a 7thgencivic.com deacal??!?!

lets see em!
yee!

Old 02-23-2008
You Stay Classy, San Diego

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
jamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nice

ok i'll tell u guys wut im doin chem hw for a few hours today but wen i need a break i'll make a few NEW em2 crew designs. And i'll post up all the sticker designs i have. Then maybe we can make a thread saying like vote for the new em2 sticker or wutever and i'll get a buttload made up and i'll have them shipped out by early march if that works for u guys.
Old 02-23-2008

jamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nice

sorry for double post but if you have stickers that u want and have a pic of them 90% of the time i can make a copy of it rite from the pic. Just gotta watch cuz i cant garantee mine will cost less than ordering from the net.
Old 02-23-2008
Registered!!

beadebaserr will become famous soon enoughbeadebaserr will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by RHCP0801
i had that em2 crew sticker that sen_one made and it peeled off from washing it and stuff, guess her dad used crappy adhesive
you didn't put it on good then because mine faired very well in the elements, and i use a high pressure sprayer on my car like 3 times a week.
Old 02-23-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

yeah you gotta prep the surface with alcohol first, then put the decal on and make sure you scrape over all the letters to make sure its stuck, then wait 24hrs for the adhesive to cure before getting it wet. should last for 7 yrs or more depending on how well you take care of it. i have a hell of a time taking them off too because of doing it right. takes me an hour almost to remove one i dont like anymore.
Old 02-24-2008

i find if u put a hair dryer or heat gun on it after cleaning and prepping it then putting the sticker on, then heat, then scrape, then heat, then scrape again then peel off the transfer tape i can guarantee your sticker will last almost forever unless you're dumb like me and go to scrape ur windshield on an early morning and scrape off a letter now my car says i <3 my ivic lol. Still no final product yet. Everything i make looks boring. I want this to look amazing. I was also thinking maybe like a sticker that was a honda logo in the middle and with a circle around it saying "in honda we trust" or something like that
Old 02-24-2008
Registered!!

NeonX143 is an unknown quantity at this point

That's the forum I've been on the longest, and a nice lil tiny shocker sticker.
There is also one on the bumper that says "O.F. Yourself". (which is from the same forums) but I don't like it I was just planning on replacing the messed up bumper....but it's still there.
Old 02-28-2008

check the members rides section new sticker thread is open and new sticker design.

https://www.civicforums.com/forums/4...you-think.html

Last edited by TRIZ; 02-28-2008 at 07:28 PM.