Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Newbie to Honda, need help!?!

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pepsi_man is an unknown quantity at this point
Newbie to Honda, need help!?!

Hey guys im new to the whole Honda community and to this website. I have been having one heck of a time finding parts for moy car, anything you can hepl me with would be great on good places to find good parts. I own a 4door civic ex, 05 with an auto <--for the wife,ive found some things but looking for more specific items. and websites will be helpful, so heres my list so far:
Honda red H emblems:
Black housing projector headlights:
kaminari ground effects kit:
carbon fiber hood & trunk:
tein suspension:

and im sures theres more but those are my problems areas right now
thnx
Blake
Old 01-02-2006
Fiji Club Member

HondaGuy12 is on a distinguished road
sounds really sweet so far.. and i noticed ur name.. do u work for pepsi? lol i do.. post pics of your car once you hit 15 posts..
Old 01-02-2006
Abortion Survivor

Michalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of light
All the vendors hear on the site will help you out and cut you good prices. Edward at Truehonda, Paul at Dezod Motorsports, Jeff at Street level performance
Old 01-02-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

shmik1 has disabled reputation
emblems u can ebay, vendors have the rest. DONT GET PROJECTORS. spend ur $ on HIDs if u want to mod headlights. I've seen kits on here for $250.
Old 01-02-2006
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
i've only seen one website that offers the cf trunk for the sedans. unfortunately , i am at a loss for the company's name right now, but i know it's $500
Old 01-02-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
dont get red H emblems, thats kinda rice
Old 01-02-2006
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
Don't start modding unless you know you have the funds to go all the way or else it will bug the hell out of you and it will be all you think about. Additionally, any money you earn will never be enough to complete your car.... and all years you spend waiting to save up for more mods, your car will look like rice.

hehe.

But if you know your limits, and have the funds, then go for it.

First it's tint, then someone will say get new headlights then someone will say get a drop and then with a drop you can't help but get rims, but once you have those two then you will need a kit and once you have a kit then your car will look nice but someone will say it isn't fast so then there you go buying axlebacks and headers and intakes which do shiet for ur car so then when you finally realize that turbo is the key, you lose money selling those parts back for 1/2 price and then drop another $5k into your motor trying to make it quick and THEN........ you get married, sell the car, and realize all the money that you invested into your car could have been saved up for a down payment on a G35 coupe.

Yeah I have a negative attitude today lol.

Last edited by armieo; 01-02-2006 at 04:01 PM.
Old 01-02-2006
Registered!!

pepsi_man is an unknown quantity at this point
i may be new to hondas but not the whole import scene, i know whats rice and whats not too... And im married with a kid, i know that managing funds for my proect wont be easy, so its a good thing me and my wife make decent money for my hobby. the list that i made for you guys to help me is my problem areas, some things you say maybe rice to you, but it goes for the look i want. Picture this, this is what i have in mind... my car is a great coor already from the factory being magnesium silver metallic, i want the carbon hood and trunk so i can paint the roof of the car NHBP. one solid line of black and CF. Sounds nice to me. Sit it just right ona set of TEIN springs with a either a gloss black or gold/bronze set of 5zigen or TenzoR wheels. you call it a rice i call it nice. Not to mention thrown on the new kaminari lip kit... just seems sweet to me, not over the top, not rice... Just Right Man....
Old 01-02-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
What you just described sounds nothing like rice man, good ideas. Here is what i think you should do, start with the drop, then wheels, go with Kaminari kit, there is a front and sides on here for $200 in the for sale forum, then paint the top, then go with cf hood then trunk. Good timeline to follow. You don't want top throw on a CF hood and trunk and have nothing else done to it, good luck man!
Old 01-03-2006
Abortion Survivor

Michalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of light
^^^ Yeah that is some good advice. Just by dropping it and throwing on some nice rims makes the car look so much better