Hey Guys I Got A Brand New S 2000 For XMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-27-2005   #1  
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Talking Hey Guys I Got A Brand New S 2000 For XMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'snt she a Beauty

Oh yeah I guess you guys are pissed off at me now aren't you.......

Anyways wen a GF gets her Man a Gas pressure washer then that means that you marry her ASAP

Thanks Catherine and Happy Holidays everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by _Viper_; 12-16-2008 at 09:57 AM.
_Viper_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005   #2  
Registered!!

devilvtec is an unknown quantity at this point
nice. lol. i love using my dad's to wash my car
devilvtec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005   #3  
Formerly efil on evol on

Cptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura about
lol. you had me going, but technically you weren't lying just misleading.
congrats, I wish I had one
Cptn. Slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005   #4  
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
hahahahah
blouisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005   #5  
Registered!!

dacivic is an unknown quantity at this point
nice i want one!
dacivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005   #6  
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
i was almost about to call you a bastard. and you still are. damn. you suck. i was gonna say congrats lol
MajinB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005   #7  
Abortion Survivor

Michalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of light
hahahaha nice dude
Michalo187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005   #8  
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
bwahahhaha! only viper! i <3 it!
02civic_rida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005   #9  
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-b-a-start

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
haha... I saw those at crappy tire
R1Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005   #10  
let the devil out

eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future
I keep saying it.. you are one lucky person..
eye_see_you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005   #11  

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
I might wash down my GF after some hot kinky sex !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-27-2005   #12  
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
bastard
Al Gore FTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005   #13  
Registered!!

dre2600 is an unknown quantity at this point
Sweet pressure washer, but, IMHO, from what I've heard from anyone I know who has ever worked at Canadian Tire, Simoniz is Italian, Spanish or whatever language it is, for crap. Lots of returns, lots of replacements, etc.

I was going to buy the same unit from Canadian Tire, but went with a yellow Karcher one, an electric, I -think- a K series one, great performance, no problems for the last year or two. I don't think Can. Tire stocks it anymore. Hopefully Simoniz has upped their quality control.
dre2600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005   #14  

Quote:
Originally Posted by dre2600
Sweet pressure washer, but, IMHO, from what I've heard from anyone I know who has ever worked at Canadian Tire, Simoniz is Italian, Spanish or whatever language it is, for crap. Lots of returns, lots of replacements, etc.

I was going to buy the same unit from Canadian Tire, but went with a yellow Karcher one, an electric, I -think- a K series one, great performance, no problems for the last year or two. I don't think Can. Tire stocks it anymore. Hopefully Simoniz has upped their quality control.
You do have a point but not on these Gas powered ones, the electric models that plug in have really shitty nozzels etc etc but the gas powered ones are not bad at all.. Ive checked with one of my buddies who is a manager at one of the canadian tires down near my place and they have had 0 returns on gaz powered models and a million returns on the electric ones.. I Also checked it out thoroughly and I can say IMHO that it looks sturdy and ok ..
Yeah its not a honda engine but my GF couldn't afford 600 plus tax for a 5 hp honda model..
this one was purchased at 70 percent off the retail price of 300 plus tax ... so it came in at about 180 CND after taxes...

Also i am a small engine mechanic so hey let it blow ill rebore it and put on a turbo
Old 12-27-2005   #15  
Formerly efil on evol on

Cptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura about
a turbo'd power washer, that's f*ckin hilarious.... seriously though: can you do that?
Cptn. Slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005   #16  

anything can be done these days but seriously... Boosting a gas powered jet washer would actually strip the damn paint off and make holes the size of soccer ***** in your panels so I guess it wouldn't be a great idea
Old 12-27-2005   #17  
Registered!!

5.7 LT1 Z is an unknown quantity at this point
lol u ***.... i saw it and i was like what the hell is up with these people buying ridiculous sports cars for their kids that never work.....then i opened the thread and felt stupid.... thanks
5.7 LT1 Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005   #18  
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
Cool gift, I knew there was something suspicious
boricua_civic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005   #19  
For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you.

blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future
Super Smash Brothers Melee
blackBDMcivicLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005   #20  

yeah for my son Danick !!!
Old 12-27-2005   #21  
DODGE the father, RAM the daughter

NoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud of
lol! nice.. now u can get rid of those skidmarks on your under.. err, driveway
NoiSe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005   #22  

_Catwoman_ is a jewel in the rough_Catwoman_ is a jewel in the rough_Catwoman_ is a jewel in the rough
!!!!!!!!!!!!!Attention please Attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viper is in the garage and has the S2000 on full blast cleaning his shitty sportsmans...

Hopefully they will get clean before the cops get here ... its 10:09 PM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
_Catwoman_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005   #23  
Registered!!

SEVYN is an unknown quantity at this point
SEVYN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005   #24  
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by dre2600

sweet, dre has a k-series
Al Gore FTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005   #25  
Registered!!

glassJAwzr is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Viper_
I'snt she a Beauty

Oh yeah I guess you guys are pissed off at me now aren't you.......

Anyways wen a GF gets her Man a Gas pressure washer then that means that you marry her ASAP

Thanks Catherine and Happy Holidays everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmfao ,good one bro ,well hope you have with her
glassJAwzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005   #26  

Thanks ...

My next step will be getting a cold water pipe to run into the garage.
when they built my house they didn't do that (Iditots)
anyhow my pressure washer will be plugged in at all times during the summer months..
so engine shampoos, cleaning carpets etc etc has gotten a whole lot easier
Old 12-28-2005   #27  
Registered!!

bluestreak is an unknown quantity at this point
rebuilding your pressure washer and adding turbo is something tim taylor would do on tool time...lol....my friends blew a hole through his sea doo seat the first time he used it...lol
bluestreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005   #28  
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
sweetness....
HondaKorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005   #29  
Broken Arm, How Am I Suppost To Shift

down_ should not be trusteddown_ should not be trusteddown_ should not be trusted
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Viper_
anything can be done these days but seriously... Boosting a gas powered jet washer would actually strip the damn paint off and make holes the size of soccer ***** in your panels so I guess it wouldn't be a great idea

LMFAO !!!! lol dude. you always turn a boreing day into somthing worth laphing about..
down_ is offline   Reply With Quote