First time posting pic's - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

First time posting pic's

Old 12-23-2005
PC Tech / Autocrosser

PrecisnTec will become famous soon enoughPrecisnTec will become famous soon enough
First time posting pic's

Last edited by PrecisnTec; 02-28-2007 at 08:36 PM.
Old 12-23-2005
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
Your missing the color matched mirrors if you wanna look like an EX, and I see that you converted the rear brake lights to the upper position, good job.
Old 12-24-2005
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
drop it!
Old 12-24-2005
Registered!!

DTTheEmperor is an unknown quantity at this point
very nice and I agree with ddragon you should paint your mirrors to make it look super nice
Old 12-24-2005
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
drop it.. other than that looks great. i like the rims.
Old 12-24-2005
For the love of House Music... Defected.com

05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by DDragon7
Your missing the color matched mirrors if you wanna look like an EX, and I see that you converted the rear brake lights to the upper position, good job.
^What do you mean "converted the rear brake lights to the upper position"? My 05' looks the same way too...
Old 12-24-2005
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
Really? I didnt know they changed it for the 04-05, my bad.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.