well heres my civic - Page 2 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-23-2005   #31
gone

Nitto will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ripspecv
hey nitto what color code is yours. mine is 02 lamborgini diablo green. i know i spelled it wrong but what can i say im dumb. and id like to know what makes a car rice? please inform me cuz in the past rice to me was when id put a muffler on without a full exhaust or a bodykit which wasnt painted or how about putting an underbody kit on with a million other neon tubes. im sorry but thats rice to me and as you can all see everything was done right. which i may add was done by Me. sorry if i come across as a d*ck but ive put tons of time and money into it and have people say its rice kinda offense me.
you have to deal with that ****, your going to get flamed no matter what. thats why my motto is "fu<k all haters"...its even on my phone lol

anyway i got your PM if you need the head from my motor you can have it after the swap, its going to be about 2 weeks from today tho if thats cool hit me up with a PM im in chicago
Nitto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005   #32
Registered!!

ripspecv is an unknown quantity at this point
yea i have to agree f*ck them all. untill they can give me a good enough reason why its dumb im gonna think its good.

yea i hit you up about the head. pm me then.
ripspecv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005   #33
Jap-Euro Fusion
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
The race oriented wheels do not match AT ALL. Very rarely do I say this, but you need some bling wheels for that car to work, a fully polished wheel or a very shiny black wheel would work much better. Superleggeras require a pretty plain car to work well (I should know) given the busy nature of the wheel, but dull grey finish and candy paint just doesn't go.
Boilermaker1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005   #34
Registered!!

i know the wheels sux but there all i have to work with right now. im trying to get black wheels with a polished lip but cant find any i like.
Old 12-23-2005   #35
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by isuzu5000
reminds me of nitto's car---

thats what i was gonna say.

Last edited by 02civic_rida; 12-23-2005 at 04:54 PM.
02civic_rida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005   #36
spoolin by you

Spoolin should not be trustedSpoolin should not be trusted
only thing i like are the rims
Spoolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005   #37
Registered!!

HonCivX02 is an unknown quantity at this point
i like it because its different. Just remember that half the people that talk crap only have like two mods lol
HonCivX02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005   #38
Registered!!

yea i know and thats what pisses me off. whats the fun in talking crap when all you have is a cold air intake from ebay and a muffler they clamped on which came from either ebay or auto zone. belive me i dont mind people telling me what they dont like about it but to come on here and say its rice when you dont have anything done to yours thats messed up in my eyes.
Old 12-23-2005   #39
Registered!!

HonCivX02 is an unknown quantity at this point
I respect any car that has alot of time put into it and your clearly has more then a lot on this site.....mucho respect bro
HonCivX02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005   #40
Registered!!

thanks man i just came on here to show what i have done with a overly done car. i think in my eyes i have made something no one else has or will copy. i have never made fun of any1's car on here cuz i think no matter how "riced" out it is, it is made to what you want it to be. i give every1 props on what they have or will do in the future with there car. this is a sport. and im pround to say im playing in the best d*mn sport ever invented. and so should you.
Old 12-24-2005   #41
Registered!!

slicksivik will become famous soon enoughslicksivik will become famous soon enough
nice, except the tails id smoke out and the headlights, get em blacked oem or projectors. pa does have some decent cars i guess lol. rarely do i see a civic done up here, its all subaru wrx's around here.
slicksivik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2005   #42
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ripspecv
thanks man i just came on here to show what i have done with a overly done car. i think in my eyes i have made something no one else has or will copy. i have never made fun of any1's car on here cuz i think no matter how "riced" out it is, it is made to what you want it to be. i give every1 props on what they have or will do in the future with there car. this is a sport. and im pround to say im playing in the best d*mn sport ever invented. and so should you.
that's the spirit.
dirtySAMURAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2005   #43
Registered!!

redex04 is an unknown quantity at this point
what spoiler is that
redex04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2005   #44
Registered!!

UrAverageCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice car, big props on being original.
UrAverageCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2005   #45
Registered!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slicksivik
nice, except the tails id smoke out and the headlights, get em blacked oem or projectors. pa does have some decent cars i guess lol. rarely do i see a civic done up here, its all subaru wrx's around here.
where at in pa do you live?

and i have no idea what the name of the spolier is. i found it on a web site one day and bought it.haha i know that sounds lame but thats what i did.

i do have projectors and a kaminari carbon hood on the car now just waiting to paint my bumper cuz of the accident.
Old 12-24-2005   #46
Registered!!

redex04 is an unknown quantity at this point
is your exhaust custom from the cat to the axel back part cause hks only makes axel back for our cars
redex04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2005   #47
Registered!!

that i dont no the guy who did my exhaust said it was all hks. so i guess either he lied to me or he found one.
Old 12-26-2005   #48
Registered!!

2k1civic01 is just really nice2k1civic01 is just really nice2k1civic01 is just really nice2k1civic01 is just really nice
looks like a hot wheel...LOL
2k1civic01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2005   #49
Registered!!

Polo2k4 will become famous soon enough
isnt it illegal to swap in an older engine? looks ok dude, need black rims!
Polo2k4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005   #50
Registered!!

yea i do i know.