Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

help with this

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2005
nor cal 7thgens

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
allmotor can only hope to improve
help with this

alright well on the 04 civic coupe vp there is a black part on the rear trunk lid that is black on my car but the rest is satin silver. I went to honda and they said they can get it for me painted satin silver for a ex model for 38 bucks. Now my question is before i buy and try to put it on is that can it fit on my car/trunk. Thanks and i will greatly appreciate this.
Old 12-19-2005
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
i don't know of any reason it shouldn't fit. have you treid searching junkyards for one?
Old 12-19-2005
Premium Member

redem2 has a spectacular aura aboutredem2 has a spectacular aura about
yes...surprising all trunks on the coupes are the same, so the molding will fit
Old 12-19-2005
Registered!!

klectic has a spectacular aura aboutklectic has a spectacular aura aboutklectic has a spectacular aura about
why dont you just do it yourself
(prime, paint, dry. =P)
ive seen diy to trim pieces that turned out just fine
Old 12-19-2005
Registered!!

Blackpearl is an unknown quantity at this point
Yep. You can get paint for $5-6 and DYI.
Old 12-19-2005
jdmtytedoridori
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
yeah, thats what i did, on an 04 ssm coupe too. i got it for like 23 bux from hondaautomotiveparts.com, but now its like 30 or something. and you could DIY for cheaper, but the texture on the stock vp one and the painted one are different.
Old 12-22-2005
nor cal 7thgens

allmotor can only hope to improve
^ wait do u mean the painted one from factory will be hella different when i put it on my coupe thats the same color? Thanks for the help everyone and i got the primer, sand paper, etc all prep stuff for paint when i did my crx but i dont have a paint gun and a good one is like 300+ bucks so for 30 bucks at honda its alright.