Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Import vs Domestic Car Show 12/11 No56k

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
h0nd4_r1c3r_X has a little shameless behaviour in the past
no more pics of that sweet gray skyline? also just 2 pics of the orange 7th gen?
btw great post... but no56k just doesn't cut it to the amount of photos here...
i had to keep reloading to see the new photos...
Old 12-13-2005
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
...drool...
Old 12-13-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
Originally Posted by h0nd4_r1c3r_X
no more pics of that sweet gray skyline? also just 2 pics of the orange 7th gen?
btw great post... but no56k just doesn't cut it to the amount of photos here...
i had to keep reloading to see the new photos...
I didn't take them my friend Marvin did... the orange 7thgen is Blackbullet's BTW and you had to keep reloading cause I was still posting more
Old 12-13-2005
im a psychopath...what are you looking at?

claudeboi is an unknown quantity at this point
VERY HOT PICTURES
Old 12-13-2005
spell check pwns you

tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of
nice pics
Old 12-13-2005
Registered!!

bOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enoughbOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enough
great pics!
Old 12-13-2005
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
i wish i could go to stuff like that all year long. looks like a good time Kari.
Old 12-13-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
Yeah... gotta love Texas... it was 75 outside :-)
Old 12-13-2005
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
damn that red 'busa is sexy......oh and any color other than white wheels on that black teg would have been absolute drool material, very jdm and super clean

*edit* didn't realize there were more pics...

yellow supra....black FD ...silver R33 > me...

Last edited by tuningmycivic; 12-13-2005 at 08:55 AM.
Old 12-13-2005
Formerly 2blu

Nick will become famous soon enoughNick will become famous soon enough
I do believe that this is the most pics i've seen posted in a single thread.......ever
Old 12-13-2005
let the devil out
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future
wow a 17k rpm gauge on a bike.. is there ever a need for that.. holy .. well some sick a$$ wips aroudn there.. hmm no wonder they are repping texas..
Old 12-13-2005
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by eye_see_you
wow a 17k rpm gauge on a bike.. is there ever a need for that.. holy .. well some sick a$$ wips aroudn there.. hmm no wonder they are repping texas..
Texas ..... Great pictures! I still drool over blackbullet's car every time I see it. Look like they had a nice turnout. Thanks for sharing.

texascivic2k1
Old 12-13-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Originally Posted by tuningmycivic
oh and any color other than white wheels on that black teg would have been absolute drool material, very jdm and super clean
Those are the JDM type-r wheels he also has some Work wheels he switches them back and forth
Old 12-13-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Ok got some more pics off my friend Mike haha

Old 12-13-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Old 12-13-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Old 12-13-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Old 12-13-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Old 12-13-2005
Wanna see a donkey show?

cg95660 is an unknown quantity at this point
Siiiiiiick. I hate cali laws for not being able to do half that **** to any new car!
Old 12-13-2005
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
Damn those are some nice cars there. Thx for all the photos and how was your car at the show? Did it win anything?
Old 12-13-2005
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Shifty is on a distinguished road
damnnnnnn.....................im in love with the black type R!!!!! Clean and jdm!!!!!
Sweet pics!!
Old 12-13-2005
Registered!!

eharkins will become famous soon enougheharkins will become famous soon enough
Those are some really nice photos. I'm really loving that volvo.
Looks just like mine except for those lips. I've got to find those, they're
hot.
Old 12-13-2005
The blackbeauty ES1.

jhonsok is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah..that black ITR is niiice..love those fogs. and its SLAMMED. that 350 is pretty sweet too..mm i just lOVVE black.
Old 12-13-2005
Still in the game...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
goddamn, that avalanche is hot!!
Old 12-13-2005
Registered!!

dre2600 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by eye_see_you
The new Yamaha R6 would be a good example of a bike that could use a 17k rpm gauge It goes all the way to 17.5k RPM, the thing is a screamer.

Nice pics, definately the most I've seen in a post in a v.long time. Some sweet looking bikes there for sure. And I don't know what it is, but RX-7s and Supras always seem to catch my eye regardless of what else is being shown, they're just -that- sexy.
Old 12-13-2005
I sure wish my car was newer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
WOW.

You guys (and girls, of course) have some awesome cars down there in Texas, and I must say that I LOVE blackbullet's car.
Old 12-13-2005
Registered!!

isuzu5000 will become famous soon enoughisuzu5000 will become famous soon enough
uhh...thats at the san antonio raceway right??
i go there for the supra/viper nationals ever spring
i love that place.....great pics!!!
Old 12-13-2005
Registered!!

hustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the rough
i think the Scion xBs are only get uglier as people attempt to mod them.... as these pictures prove.

Other wise, nice pics.
Old 12-13-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Originally Posted by DDragon7
Damn those are some nice cars there. Thx for all the photos and how was your car at the show? Did it win anything?
Nope didn't win but I didn't expect anything either
Old 12-13-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Originally Posted by isuzu5000
uhh...thats at the san antonio raceway right??
i go there for the supra/viper nationals ever spring
i love that place.....great pics!!!
Yup it was at San Antonio Raceway :-)

Quick Reply: Import vs Domestic Car Show 12/11 No56k