Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Yellow Lamin-x for fog lights, girls and fun...

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2005
Words on a User Title

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Man, this forum has a Flash-based chat... why don't we just go there and talk?
Old 12-12-2005
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
I think majinB stole my thread, hahaha
Old 12-12-2005
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
They called at him at the beggining! LOL
Old 12-12-2005
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by boricua_civic
I think majinB stole my thread, hahaha
sorry. you guys are the only ones awake at 11 at night.
Old 12-12-2005
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all
thanks ManjinB

4real ramcosa damn
Old 12-12-2005

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
I'm lucky my car is lowered and has'nt got a scratch yet on my type-r lip, here the streets seem like there are volcanos starting to form.
Old 12-12-2005

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all
word lol
Old 12-12-2005
Words on a User Title

It's 12 here! lol
Old 12-12-2005
Words on a User Title

Ah, the streets here are just the best! Gotta love them! Two days ago I almost lost a wheel!!! Thank God I'm still using my steelies... or else!
Old 12-12-2005

I know ya might laugh but I never knew they had civic in pr lol
Old 12-12-2005
Words on a User Title

At least the women here are hottness!!!
Old 12-12-2005
Words on a User Title

LOL! Yes, WE DO! lol! We only don't get Saturns!
Old 12-12-2005

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
damn, that girl got some tig ole bitties. tell me your hittin that. she looks horny
Old 12-12-2005

lol lol
Old 12-12-2005
Words on a User Title

She's my girl.
Old 12-12-2005
Words on a User Title

She's fuuuuuuuunnnn!!!! So fun! Hahaha! Thanks for the compliments!
Old 12-12-2005

very pretty, lucky man
Old 12-12-2005
Words on a User Title

Thanks man.
Old 12-12-2005
Words on a User Title

Hey... where'd boricua_civic go?
Old 12-12-2005

Oh dear, women hear are out of this world like Don Omar... They have great ****!es, big bumpers , great legs. They have the whole package.
Old 12-12-2005

your welcome
Old 12-12-2005
Words on a User Title

More of my precious!
Old 12-12-2005
Words on a User Title

LOL!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Man... you comparing my girl to the Don? HAHAHAHA!!!! Cabron eres jajajaja!
Old 12-12-2005

damn id hit it. DSLs are great. good 4 u.
Old 12-12-2005

Wish I can show you all my babe as ramcosca does, but she does'nt like it. Oh she is a hottie
Old 12-12-2005
Words on a User Title

You. Won't. Hit. It.
Old 12-12-2005
Words on a User Title

That's only mine to hit!!! LOL
Old 12-12-2005

Originally Posted by ramcosca
You. Won't. Hit. It.
Old 12-12-2005

Originally Posted by ramcosca
LOL!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Man... you comparing my girl to the Don? HAHAHAHA!!!! Cabron eres jajajaja!
You're lucky you live in the a$$ of PR...
Old 12-12-2005
Words on a User Title

My girl loves it! Haha!

Quick Reply: Yellow Lamin-x for fog lights, girls and fun...