Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

my car was stolen.......!

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bhoy is an unknown quantity at this point
my car was stolen.......!

i use my old car last night wen i got home this morning i can't find my car...so i about to call a cop....but i call my bro and he told me that my dad used it....and my bro told me that he use my car first and he scrape my rims so he end up using my dad car and my dad took off with my car.....so im so pissed right now...coz my car is too low and my dad drive fast he also dont stop on speedbump.......so tonight wen my dad go home from work i expected worst.....specialy my rims....im so mad
Old 12-08-2005
Registered!!

fiatdale will become famous soon enoughfiatdale will become famous soon enough
Wow. thats english class at its best right there.
Old 12-08-2005
EK Hatch

Ser1N is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow , now again what happened?
Old 12-08-2005
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
damn... try retyping that using english bro.
Old 12-08-2005
Still in the game...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
cliff's notes

- his brother took his civic and while driving it, scraped his rims
- so then he brought the car back to the house where he then took the father's car out
- then the father decided to take bhoy's civic since his car was gone
- his dad speeds and doesnt go slow over speedbumps so hes pissed about that and the fact that his rims are messed up

Old 12-08-2005
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
I understood him... He speaks Texan ya'll!! Leave him alone he is pissed now...

Sorry about that bro. Now go kick the family cat and show your dad you mean busniess.. and you want new rims!

texascivic2k1
Old 12-08-2005
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
i'd be getting your bro to get you a new set, or at least SOME monetary compensation for taking your car (if he didn't ask you) and messing up the rims. your dad too, if it comes back all messed up from speed bumps and all.

IN THE FUTURE: HIDE EXTRA SET OF KEYS!!!
Old 12-08-2005
MAVS FAN 4EVER

jknudsen is a jewel in the roughjknudsen is a jewel in the roughjknudsen is a jewel in the roughjknudsen is a jewel in the rough
i say go find your own place to live
Old 12-08-2005
let the devil out

eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by texascivic2k1
I understood him... He speaks Texan ya'll!! Leave him alone he is pissed now...

texascivic2k1

thats hilarious.. I only live in texas but I can understand a piece of that mess..LOL
Old 12-08-2005
Registered!!

im expected..blown shocks,scraped bumber,scraped allover under the car too....or my bumbper might fall off and also bend rims

Last edited by bhoy; 12-08-2005 at 01:27 PM.
Old 12-08-2005
Registered!!

and also my rims is 16" SSR schumacker were can i find a new one...they dont make a new rims like this no more...cr:cr:cry:y:y::

Last edited by bhoy; 12-08-2005 at 01:15 PM.
Old 12-08-2005
Registered!!

bOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enoughbOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enough
that blows
Old 12-08-2005
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Next time you might wanna hide the keys, and make sure everyone know NOT to drive your car. My family and friends know better than to even ask to drive my car. 1. They will more than likely scrape it up. 2. I'm **** about keeping it clean.
Old 12-08-2005
Registered!!

PennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nice
i'm the only one in my family that knows how to drive a stick shift so that takes care of it
Old 12-08-2005
Registered!!

i got a kill swich on my car but last night the only day that i forget to swich it offf.....
Old 12-08-2005
Let's see if I know the ledge

tricky is on a distinguished road
damn that really really sux...no one in my family has a set of my keys...your dad should hook you up with some new rims for driving like an idiot, unless of coarse it is your dads car...haha...
Old 12-08-2005
Registered!!

bartizek is an unknown quantity at this point
English class <3
Old 12-08-2005
Registered!!

picture later wen i got my car back...all the damage
Old 12-08-2005
Registered!!

bluestreak is an unknown quantity at this point
dude, did you graduate high school?

or should i say dud u gratuade form hy skool?
Old 12-08-2005
For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you.

blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future
Damn that sucks. I only have 2 sets of keys. One for me and one for the wife. Luckily I don't have to worry about her going anywhere, can't drive stick But I'm sorry to here that!
Old 12-08-2005
Registered!!

Da1lyDr1ver has a spectacular aura aboutDa1lyDr1ver has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by bluestreak
dude, did you graduate high school?

or should i say dud u gratuade form hy skool?
Old 12-08-2005
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
that's really horrible english. and i hope you can settle this with your family.
Old 12-08-2005
Registered!!

rjngo will become famous soon enoughrjngo will become famous soon enough
leave the guy alone...when a person is mad things doesn't seem to make any sense and this time its his writing. he's just venting guys
Old 12-08-2005
Registered!!

Mrs014dr is an unknown quantity at this point
So get all the spare keys and hide them in your room. I dont think your dad would just tear your car up. sorry to hear anyway
Old 12-08-2005
Premium Member

tinman is just really nicetinman is just really nicetinman is just really nicetinman is just really nicetinman is just really nice
You always just leave your keys laying around?

I mean, sorry to hear that, but if you can't keep a handle on your own property.... Family is the WORST when it comes to BS like that.
Old 12-08-2005
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
makes me glad i'm by myself here. family is the type where they'll just take it and drive haha. and prolly drive it the wrong way. sorry to hear but next time hide the keys or something.
Old 12-08-2005
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
Where are the pictures?
Old 12-09-2005
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
Oh no it is the grammer polices.. Anyway, I know what it is like for your family to always use your car the samething is happening to me right now.
Old 12-11-2005
Let's see if I know the ledge

tricky is on a distinguished road
yea man, leave the guy alone with the grammer ish, dood in pain right now haha, anyway heres a link for some new wheels to replace your old SSRs

http://www.memoryfab.com/wheels/used...0050807022111/
Old 12-11-2005
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
So, technically... it wasn't stolen?

Quick Reply: my car was stolen.......!