Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

What Look To Pick For My Car 4 Next Year?

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2005
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all
What Look To Pick For My Car 4 Next Year?

I have a question I having a hard time choosing what look I want for my civic next year... I dont know if I should keep my wingswest g5 kit but change the front lip to the wingswest g5 carbon fiber lip basically keep everything the same but the hood and the trunk and the front g5 lip to carbon fiber and put on some 19's... or get the oem kit and lower my car alittle more and put some 16's? I have another question I have a green clover pearl civic which of these rims would look goodif you think none you can give me some ideas on which rims would look nice. Here's a pic of my car so you guys can get an idea

Old 12-05-2005
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
i would say go all black wheels. black with polished lip is getting really played out and starting to be too expected. but stay away from red wheels!
Old 12-05-2005
I hope I offend you... Get mad

Slow Gold will become famous soon enoughSlow Gold will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by diskreet
i would say go all black wheels. black with polished lip is getting really played out and starting to be too expected. but stay away from red wheels!
nothing else to say
Old 12-05-2005
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
well about the lip:
Stay with what you have. I think too much black on a green car looks nasty. wheels in black are the only thing that will really match well. but the lip should stay. looks good as is.
Old 12-05-2005
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
Get some 19's.. lol.
Old 12-05-2005
PWIT

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
get gold/bronze wheels! looks hot on green
Old 12-05-2005
Its a celebration bitches!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
HondaLuver will become famous soon enough
black, with red, you will look like a christmas tree
Old 12-06-2005
Registered!!

jaredn is an unknown quantity at this point
i have a cgp too... black rims would look good. oh and u should take off the eyelids.... and sell them to me
Old 12-06-2005
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by jaredn
i have a cgp too... black rims would look good. oh and u should take off the eyelids.... and sell them to me
they are for sale already
i say get the black ones, keep the stuff on the car. if you want a real nice look thats not that expensive, get a tint on your ride. it would look sexy.
Old 12-06-2005
Registered!!

ohnoitssoysauce is an unknown quantity at this point
i like the current si's
Old 12-06-2005
Boredom causes changes ;)

Karumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura about
Why would you want to change the lip kit set-up you already have? To me, that would be a waste of money. Your car looks nice as it is already, but could still use a little here and there perhaps. Things I would do to your car if it was mine:
- Tint the windows
- Lose the chromed washer nozzles for either color matched or black.
- 17+ mags in black with polish lip (+ stated as really depends on your car conditions moreso) ; saying black to match the darker theme of a good tint and your blacked out headlights.

At this point, look over the look of the car again. Consider a CF hood, but may be unneeded. Basically look to the future and the fact that there are already a lot of modifications on a civic.

As stated, this was just my opinion. It is not *my* car and you should honestly do what you feel is best.
Old 12-06-2005
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
perhaps bronze will look good on green im not sure tho someone give this man a chop! lol
Old 12-06-2005
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
keep si rims and lose eyelids. makes it look cheap
Old 12-06-2005
Boobies are the mans tinkertoys

dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold
dont do red or you will look like a tree, like hondaluver said. i agree with the rest of the people who say bronze
Old 12-06-2005
Dear Mr. Toilet, I'm The S.H.I.T.

IrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to allIrockCivics is a name known to all
Thanks for the help guys and comments I really appreciate it.
Old 12-06-2005
Registered!!

DaSilverCivic will become famous soon enough
damn! that looks clean! i'm not a fan of green cars but yours, i'm a fan of. if those are led windshield washer **** thingy, pls remove. other than that, NICE!
Old 12-07-2005
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
gold/bronze rims or you can try rota gt3 in green/polished lip. lol