Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

7th gen gone. New ride. Pics.

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2005

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
playa6tnine is an unknown quantity at this point
7th gen gone. New ride. Pics.

Sold my 2003 Civic EX Auto with 46000 miles for $13,200.

Just got my new ride last week from a private owner. Paid $23,000.

2003 Nissan 350Z. 6 speed manual, leather, NISMO cold air intake, factory DVD, 24k miles.

Nothing like a rear-wheel drive 287 horsepower sports car.

this forum has been fun, but i seem to be getting more addicted to my350z.com.
Old 12-05-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
cool, someone else who owns another Z. whoopy doo.
Old 12-05-2005
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
Car looks beautiful!! Great choice! Goodluck with the Z. What are your future plans with it? If you have any.
Old 12-05-2005
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
another florida 7thgen bites the dust...
Old 12-05-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
^^ lol sooo tru, sooo truu

nice upgrade, not sure why, but ive never been a fan of the z but none-the-less its a guud car, guud luck!
Old 12-05-2005
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by 02civic_rida
^^ lol sooo tru, sooo truu

nice upgrade, not sure why, but ive never been a fan of the z but none-the-less its a guud car, guud luck!
seems to me like poeple get rid of the civic and get a 350z...i dont see anyhting special at all with the car...i could think of a bunch of cars well worth the 23k range that would be sweeter...maybe 2 me but still...

itd be nice if poeple had different taste for upgarding a dam car..
Old 12-05-2005
The blackbeauty ES1.

jhonsok is an unknown quantity at this point
nice upgrade man..i love the sounds of that car...
Old 12-05-2005
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
nice upgrade man z's are pretty cool
Old 12-05-2005
let the devil out

eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future
Nice upgrade man but don't leave the forum I just dumped my boosted 7thgen for a rsx-s and I jsut can't leave like that.
Old 12-05-2005

soonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the rough
With 23k i would got an 04 GTO with 350hp and spend the other 3k on mods. But either way, nice car.
Old 12-05-2005
Registered!!

orion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really nice
Originally Posted by playa6tnine
Sold my 2003 Civic EX Auto with 46000 miles for $13,200.

Just got my new ride last week from a private owner. Paid $23,000.

2003 Nissan 350Z. 6 speed manual, leather, NISMO cold air intake, factory DVD, 24k miles.

Nothing like a rear-wheel drive 287 horsepower sports car.

this forum has been fun, but i seem to be getting more addicted to my350z.com.

That is extremely cheap, what is your checklist when you buy from private owners?
Old 12-05-2005
Registered!!

5.0calypso93lx is an unknown quantity at this point
You guys are all basically ripping this guy a new *******. If this guy likes the 350, then let him like it. There will always be someone with something faster/better than you. Its all about your own personality and taste. Take for instance my car, i bet i paid a fifth of what most of you paid, and i could take a lot of you. But that doesn't even matter, because its what i like. Congrats on the Z man. They're all just jealous.
Old 12-05-2005
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
just imo, the interior looks cheap and old compared to the civic. but the car is nice. love the exhaust sound.
Old 12-05-2005

Originally Posted by 5.0calypso93lx
You guys are all basically ripping this guy a new *******. If this guy likes the 350, then let him like it. There will always be someone with something faster/better than you. Its all about your own personality and taste. Take for instance my car, i bet i paid a fifth of what most of you paid, and i could take a lot of you. But that doesn't even matter, because its what i like. Congrats on the Z man. They're all just jealous.
lol i appriciate you stickin up for me man. thanks!

but i dont care if no one else likes it. i like it. i've loved this car since i first saw one on the road.

orion_squall, appartlently the owner before this had kids and it was getting fustrating with a two seater for a family. he owed $23,000 on it, so thats what he sold it for. The major things i was lookin for when buying from a private owner was that the carfax was clean, car looked sounded and rode mint, low mileage, no overspray or paint wrinkles or dents.

this car was like a dream come true, and couldnt turn down that offer. i was gonna go through carmax and get a base model Z, but they had base models listed as the same price for this Touring Edition.
Old 12-05-2005
Registered!!

orion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really nice
thanks

Originally Posted by playa6tnine
lol i appriciate you stickin up for me man. thanks!

but i dont care if no one else likes it. i like it. i've loved this car since i first saw one on the road.

orion_squall, appartlently the owner before this had kids and it was getting fustrating with a two seater for a family. he owed $23,000 on it, so thats what he sold it for. The major things i was lookin for when buying from a private owner was that the carfax was clean, car looked sounded and rode mint, low mileage, no overspray or paint wrinkles or dents.

this car was like a dream come true, and couldnt turn down that offer. i was gonna go through carmax and get a base model Z, but they had base models listed as the same price for this Touring Edition.
Ok, Carfax + a father owner does the trick.

There is no doubt 350Z shows certain prestige that something like GM GTO can't give and you got yourself a super deal. I think it is a super car which is just right below G35 because of brand name, whoever was bashing you had no idea what he was talking about.
Old 12-06-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by 5.0calypso93lx

Jealous of what???????????????
Old 12-06-2005
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-b-a-start

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
I think that it's a nice upgrade Good choice
Old 12-06-2005

like i said, i dont care what any one says, i love the car!

the interior is taking a little bit of getting used to compared to the brushed aluminum dash kit i had on my civic, but doesnt bother me to much.

I was torn between the G35 and the Z, and i fell in love with the Z a little more. it was more sporty than the G, weighs a lot less, has more torque, and i never really owned a two seater before. oh yeah, and about 6k cheaper than a moderate G35
Old 12-06-2005
Registered!!

HonCivX02 is an unknown quantity at this point
350z=the hawtness dude. congrats. I should be getting one pretty soon as well, how happy are you with it?
Old 12-06-2005
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about
350Z The best from all the new generation of japanese cars built IMO! I like the IS350 too.. but its a li'l expensive.
Old 12-06-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Holy Fvuck I wonder how much Ill get Fvucking smashed when The CSX gets here

Man I bet ill be blown to kingdom kong for selling my 7th gen for an upscaled CSX

Holy smokes lolllllllllllllllll
Old 12-06-2005
MAVS FAN 4EVER

jknudsen is a jewel in the roughjknudsen is a jewel in the roughjknudsen is a jewel in the roughjknudsen is a jewel in the rough
Great car man, these mother fvckers need to quit hatin'....

Congratz, have you thought about turbo'ing it?
Old 12-06-2005

i couldnt be happier with it. the power on this thing is unbelievable. i'm so used to my automatic civic FW drive, that i took a coner and gave it gas and the rear end fish-tailed. i need to learn how to control all this power lol.

i was thinking about gettin it turbo'ed, but the turbo kits are like $6000. maybe i'll supercharge it in a year or so, when the warranty is up.

for now, i'll do some bolt-ons... since this car actually feels the gains with bolt-ons
Old 12-06-2005
Wicked Moderatuh

fraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of light
Dude...for that price...I would have bought it myself...good job...you lucky f*cker...
Old 12-06-2005
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
why does it say pairladyZ? or did i read it wrong? wtf lol... nice ride. let folks hate, be happy!
Old 12-06-2005
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
ya fairladyz the touring model with more hp
Old 12-06-2005
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by gearbox
ya fairladyz the touring model with more hp
o thats stock? i thought it was some chick who thought it would be cool. o well. nice ride regardless. congrats!
Old 12-06-2005
MAVS FAN 4EVER

jknudsen is a jewel in the roughjknudsen is a jewel in the roughjknudsen is a jewel in the roughjknudsen is a jewel in the rough
Looks like you get a helluva a deal too...

check out this website..

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Mo...n-26371317.htm

oops this is in auckland new zealand...prolly not american dollars lol
Old 12-06-2005
I sure wish my car was newer

white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by exturbo6
Jealous of what???????????????
Yeah, seriously... why would anyone want a 6-speed transmission, better suspension, a larger engine with tons more torque and horsepower, leather, and rear-wheel-drive after driving a 100whp fwd econobox?!?!

Kid must be crazy!!!!!
Old 12-07-2005

in japan, they dont sell them as 350Z's. they sell them as "fairlady" Z's. JDM yo

Quick Reply: 7th gen gone. New ride. Pics.