Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

got my csx today nighthawk black pearl premium new pics added 12/10/05

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2005
iluvmycsx

got my csx today nighthawk black pearl premium new pics added 12/10/05

just pick up my csx tonight next week it goes back in for rustproffing tinting install remotestarter install of spoiler (have to wait for it to come in ) and 15 " stellies with winter tires

here are a few pics i took tonight will try to get some more tommorrow

and yeah i love the temp outside gauge

Last edited by iluvmycsx; 12-10-2005 at 05:37 PM.
Old 12-02-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about
congrats...picked a nice color
Old 12-02-2005
Registered!!

aznrocka is an unknown quantity at this point
nice...
Old 12-03-2005
iluvmycsx

here are some more pics sorry about the quality it is cold and has been snowing here for the past few days

Old 12-03-2005
Registered!!

blackdragon will become famous soon enoughblackdragon will become famous soon enough
i'll be loving your CSX especially when u MOd it _Viper_, nice start already too
Old 12-03-2005
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats, although i think you should've went for a silver or lighter colored car. i feel sorry for that car. new car + snow =
Old 12-03-2005
Registered!!

AlienX will become famous soon enough
snow is snow, ur car is gonna see it one way or another.

Did u get it with the HID option ?
Old 12-03-2005
Registered!!

MojoMyCivic has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Man, the Acura CSX looks so much nicer than the civic. Just the little changes make the car a more elegant look. I saw several 4dr 06's today, but they all look kinda odd in a way. I can't wait till I see a Si at the dealership. Love those side mirrors with blinkers too
Old 12-03-2005
Registered!!

dre2600 is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice, hot car, looks pretty good, back is a little Jetta-ish, but this car is far better than any Jetta IMHO.

I always hate taking possession of a car in the winter (esp. here in Edmonton), I recommend a 3M guard strip on the hood too, the winters are always kicking up rocks, I regret not getting that on my Mazda3 when I took possession. I took possession of my first car (a VW), my 2nd car a 2K3 Civic Si (Cdn) and my 3rd car a Mazda3 all in winter, they'd come out sparkling clean from the dealership and within a week looked like every other filthy car on the road, it almost made me cry every time I saw them.
Old 12-03-2005
iluvmycsx

Originally Posted by AlienX
snow is snow, ur car is gonna see it one way or another.

Did u get it with the HID option ?
HID only came with the premium so ya i got them they are great no need for the foglight IMO

Originally Posted by CiViCPrAnInG2k1
Congrats, although i think you should've went for a silver or lighter colored car. i feel sorry for that car. new car + snow =
as for the colour it was the only one the dealer had in 5 speed premium i liked both silvers but i didn t fell like waiting till the new year or be faced to pay a extra $200 if they wanted to trade with another dealership that had one plus i saved $400 on pdi

Last edited by iluvmycsx; 12-03-2005 at 04:00 PM.
Old 12-03-2005
iluvmycsx

Originally Posted by MojoMyCivic
Man, the Acura CSX looks so much nicer than the civic. Just the little changes make the car a more elegant look. I saw several 4dr 06's today, but they all look kinda odd in a way. I can't wait till I see a Si at the dealership. Love those side mirrors with blinkers too

Old 12-03-2005
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
Dang! That looks amazing!! Goodluck with it.
Old 12-03-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Hehehehehehehehe welcome my friend well be picking ours up this friday with extra goodies

In Silver
Old 12-03-2005
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
zen_master is on a distinguished road
wow....................niceeee..

what i really want...

Acura CSX w/ Navi, 06 Si Engine, and 6speed tranny!
of coarse, with Si's suspension tuning, etc too...
Old 12-03-2005
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
looks good minus the snow!
Old 12-03-2005
Registered!!

mrchowmein has a spectacular aura aboutmrchowmein has a spectacular aura aboutmrchowmein has a spectacular aura about
wow you got yoru plates already? nice car! are they from "jap-pan"?
Old 12-03-2005
Registered!!

MYK1013 is an unknown quantity at this point
for Christ's sake pur her back inside, she might get hypothermia!!
Old 12-03-2005
Registered!!

dre2600 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by mrchowmein
wow you got yoru plates already? nice car! are they from "jap-pan"?
God I hope you're joking, those are Canadian plates, from CAN-ADA.
Old 12-03-2005
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
man the tails look like they took some 03 accord tails and slapped some civic circles in there lol..but Damn I'm envious all the way anyways...
Old 12-03-2005
DODGE the father, RAM the daughter

NoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud of
that looks mint, congrats!
Old 12-03-2005
Historic Member

CdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of lightCdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of lightCdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of lightCdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of lightCdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of lightCdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of light
Very nice! Congrats!
Old 12-03-2005
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
that csx has almost the same design as an 06 hybrid civic, looks hot.
Old 12-04-2005
Registered!!

mrchowmein has a spectacular aura aboutmrchowmein has a spectacular aura aboutmrchowmein has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by dre2600
God I hope you're joking, those are Canadian plates, from CAN-ADA.
sorry, i need to clarify, are the CSXs made in japan?
Old 12-04-2005
iluvmycsx

Originally Posted by mrchowmein
sorry, i need to clarify, are the CSXs made in japan?

the acura csx are made in canada they are the replacement for the acura EL
on a side note there is the abilty to change from kmh to mph it even does the odometer too so this car could be used in the U.S.
Old 12-04-2005
Wicked Pissah Admin

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Havok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant future
damn, thats nice. Whats it run in CAD?
Old 12-04-2005
iluvmycsx

29,380 cad plus taxes for the premium Hid , leather, heated seats, moon/sunroof
26,680 cad plus taxes for the touring cloth seat no moon/sunroof

http://www.acura.ca/AcuraEng/Models/...dYourAcura.htm
Old 12-04-2005
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
that loooks hot yo!
Old 12-10-2005
iluvmycsx

here are some more pic with the tint spoiler and steelies on the snow is melting so it sloopy out the car needs to be washed and detailed

Old 12-10-2005
Registered!!

HondCivc91 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by iluvmycsx

it looks like a hummer h1 with those black steelies!
Old 12-10-2005
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
I should give you negative rep for letting the stealership make you it's ad-beeyatch, but i'll let it slide if you throw a tint strip up instead of that....hehe and get some rims...my goooooood, I thought all Acuras came with rims....oh wait I might be stoopid but something tells me you swapped off your rims for snow tires and steelies....

Quick Reply: got my csx today nighthawk black pearl premium new pics added 12/10/05