Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

FL kidz reppin again!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
awsome pics! happy hoildays to you also....lucky guys get to be nice and warm and have no snow and crap...cars too so clean...i have to wash my car once a week. ::
Old 11-28-2005
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute

QUOTE]

2 questions..

one...how did you get your centercaps to fit into aftermarket wheels? are those motegi traklite

two... where you guys are all standing together, is that suppose to be a "7" for 7thgen? because if it is its the wrong way ahaha[/QUOTE]

1) They just fit, and they are Velox PG-5's

2) We were making our ricer JDM pose =)
Old 11-28-2005
Registered!!

MiTurbinEsDerty is an unknown quantity at this point
Sweet pics!
Old 11-28-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by TheSmuggler

QUOTE]

2 questions..

one...how did you get your centercaps to fit into aftermarket wheels? are those motegi traklite

two... where you guys are all standing together, is that suppose to be a "7" for 7thgen? because if it is its the wrong way ahaha
1) They just fit, and they are Velox PG-5's

2) We were making our ricer JDM pose =)[/QUOTE]

lol, what he said haha, there are diff size center caps, u just gotta try and see, some will fit and some wont, i just got lucky
Old 11-28-2005
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
No, it will probably be in like Waterford, kinda near UCF. We can roll together since you live kinda near me (I'm in Dr. Phillips).

haha nice...
Old 12-14-2005
Registered!!

RussEXT is an unknown quantity at this point
i had alot of fun. thanks guys.hope to see at the next meet.
Old 12-14-2005
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
beautiful
Old 12-15-2005

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah Russ the one on Dec. 30th I made closer to you by about 30 minutes. Hope to see ya there.
Old 12-15-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
lol heelllz yeaaaaaah! and IT IS GONNA BE the shiznizzle fo shizzle!
Old 12-15-2005

Oh gosh... RUN lol
Old 12-15-2005
Registered!!

sltuner88 is just really nicesltuner88 is just really nicesltuner88 is just really nicesltuner88 is just really nice
sweet job, clean and intimidating
Old 12-16-2005
Registered!!

soltex has a little shameless behaviour in the past
pics dont work WTF
Old 12-16-2005

must be your comp.. lol
Old 12-16-2005
Registered!!

edit, yea they should be workin fine.

Last edited by 02civic_rida; 12-16-2005 at 01:47 PM.
Old 12-16-2005
Registered!!

klectic has a spectacular aura aboutklectic has a spectacular aura aboutklectic has a spectacular aura about
awesome shots man
!
Old 12-17-2005

I was there! Where's my T-shirt!!!! lol