Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Rest in peace vic hello my new love

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2005
let the devil out
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future
Rest in peace vic hello my new love

well for those that followed I had one bad boosted built automatic civic and its now been put back to stock and rest in someone elses hands now on to the good stuff

Before:

After:

Old 11-21-2005
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Wow nice upgrade. Any plans for the rsx?
Old 11-21-2005
let the devil out

eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by 2k2civ34
Wow nice upgrade. Any plans for the rsx?
lots of plans for the rsx.. to start with some bronze wheels name to be withheld for now.. TEIN, Injen intake .. rs*r exhaust and an all motor build up for that true sleeper

Last edited by eye_see_you; 11-21-2005 at 08:23 PM.
Old 11-21-2005
Registered!!

Nates02EX is an unknown quantity at this point
nice, theres a blue one here in my town, its lowered with real hid's, hey what did you do with your rs grill on the civic??
Old 11-21-2005
let the devil out

Originally Posted by Nates02EX
nice, theres a blue one here in my town, its lowered with real hid's, hey what did you do with your rs grill on the civic??
sold
Old 11-21-2005
Registered!!

xkimsungminx is an unknown quantity at this point
ooh what bike you got there?? and nice upgrade as well, but why not the 05 type-s may i ask.
Old 11-21-2005
let the devil out

Originally Posted by xkimsungminx
ooh what bike you got there?? and nice upgrade as well, but why not the 05 type-s may i ask.
oh yea I got a bike too

why no 05.. well because the 02 is the first generation k20 and I got a almost even trade in on my stock vic for it
Old 11-21-2005
Boobies are the mans tinkertoys

dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold
sweet *** upgrade.........and nice bike........good job
Old 11-21-2005
Registered!!

xkimsungminx is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by eye_see_you
oh yea I got a bike too

why no 05.. well because the 02 is the first generation k20 and I got a almost even trade in on my stock vic for it
oooh i c i c, and dude... your bike is effing gangster mad eprops to you, i'm not getting one anymore cuz of my accident, almost got my right leg cut off at the knee bad experience
Old 11-21-2005
Registered!!

MIVtec is an unknown quantity at this point
RSX-s = SEX-e nice upgrade man!
Old 11-22-2005
let the devil out

Originally Posted by MIVtec
RSX-s = SEX-e nice upgrade man!
I gotta agree this morning it was in the low 40's so after letting the car warm up I hit the access road to jump on the highway .. I was watching the rpm's climb as the clutch dropped.. 2nd.. .. then 3rd.. 4th.. still screaming finally got to 6th and had to slow down due to traffic but atleast in Texas the average speed limit is 80 with traffic
Old 11-22-2005
2k1civic.com O. G.

AzNmiKex215 will become famous soon enoughAzNmiKex215 will become famous soon enough
wow! i guess a turbo automatic wasnt satisfying your cravings!
Old 11-22-2005
let the devil out

Originally Posted by AzNmiKex215
wow! i guess a turbo automatic wasnt satisfying your cravings!
well 12 psi of boost , stage 2 DSS axles.. and everything else.. just is not as fun as a manual 6 speed with so much more potential..
Old 11-22-2005
Registered!!

Black03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura about
nice car best of luck with the modding
Old 11-22-2005
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Is the bike a Honda Interceptor?
Old 11-22-2005
let the devil out

Originally Posted by ramcosca
Is the bike a Honda Interceptor?
2005 interceptor vfr800
Old 11-22-2005
Registered!!

02cvcEX will become famous soon enough02cvcEX will become famous soon enough
oh yea I got a bike too

almost even trade? how many miles are on the rsx-s? nice *** trade btw .. i'm thinking about doing the same
Old 11-22-2005
Premium Member

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
sweet upgrade

how does the type-s compare to the boosted vic ?
Old 11-22-2005
let the devil out

I gotta say there is nothing like the pull of the rsx-s to teh boosted vic its more fluent in the power and torque unlike the civic was. I had just tripped 50k on my vic in miles and it was paid for so my 2002 vic plus 1k got me the rsx on trade with only 40k on it and I gotta say the black leather seats hold rather nicely
Old 11-22-2005

ncirom2003 will become famous soon enough
nice.
Old 11-24-2005
For the love of House Music... Defected.com

05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough
I'm jealous... Now badge it a Honda Integra!
Old 11-24-2005
Registered!!

White0nGold has a spectacular aura aboutWhite0nGold has a spectacular aura about
u sold ur kit?
Old 11-24-2005
let the devil out

Originally Posted by White0nGold
u sold ur kit?
sold which kit?
Old 11-24-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
hey eye !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats super and im really happy 4 you lolll
Anyways stay on here cuz we are a big happy family..

Ill be on the el boards and 8th gen civic board..

I joined the acura bandwagon also....

Nice car
Old 11-24-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
sold which kit?
Turbo kit
Old 11-24-2005
let the devil out

Originally Posted by _Viper_
Turbo kit
the turbo is still for sale check my sig
Old 11-24-2005
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
You are one lucky dude. Congrats.
Old 11-24-2005

ncirom2003 will become famous soon enough
viper youve got an acura now?
Old 11-24-2005
Registered!!

Logan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to allLogan3024 is a name known to all
I gotta say there is nothing like the pull of the rsx-s to teh boosted vic its more fluent in the power and torque unlike the civic was. I had just tripped 50k on my vic in miles and it was paid for so my 2002 vic plus 1k got me the rsx on trade with only 40k on it and I gotta say the black leather seats hold rather nicely
Maybe an AUTO civic. lol I eat them for lunch........and dinner. But then again you were using a TINY t25 so maybe thats what the problem was
Old 11-24-2005
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by ncirom2003
viper youve got an acura now?
Yeah, he traded his vic for a CSX. That bastard, lol.

Quick Reply: Rest in peace vic hello my new love