Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

check out this sweet civic

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2005
i have a new home do u
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
v8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Bad_Civc
lol ... ill just supercharge mine ... to be different...

thats clean tho ... hehe gives me an idea of what the intercooler looks like stuffed behind a tsunami front ...

now that ive seen your car you are the one i seen up at high point that one day ...

so whats the supercharged 7th gen civic count in ohio? id like to check out your set up v8eater to see how well it fits and everything...
there are no supercharged 7thgens in the world. but i would give you mad props and so would everyone else here if you did supercharge a 7thgen. nad it is a very tight fit to get all of that in there.
Old 11-20-2005
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by v8eaterokv6
yes it is the sf kit got it used from meseetree on here. its a great kit went together good and runs perfect now that i got the fmu working right. i have never had so much fun in a civic untill i got this turbo. its a blast.

now im gonna hijack my own thread. i got my first kill yesterday. i pulled up next to a turbo eclipse fwd not awd. and the passenger was like hey shawn. -my names phil btw- i look at him and go im not shawn and he looks at the driver in the eclipse and was like i told you it wasnt shawn but his civic will beat your ***. the driver responds no it wont i got a turbo in the ricer attitude. i look at him go yeah hes right but let try it. needless to say this was his face in my rearview. and this was mine
those cars w/o boost should be taking a turbo civic. but im not calling you a liar, i am just saying thats a stretch. anyway, whatever happened, cool beans. congrats again on the install.
Old 11-20-2005
i have a new home do u

v8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of lightv8eaterokv6 is a glorious beacon of light
it was like a older one like the fast n furious one before turbo i could be the none turbo version. so i know i can beat the fwd turbo version with my turbo.
Old 11-20-2005
Registered!!

HonCivX02 is an unknown quantity at this point
sweet
Old 11-20-2005
Registered!!

Wolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura aboutWolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura aboutWolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura about
Looks real good
Old 11-21-2005
If Your Reading This Your Dee Dee Dee

Bad_Civc is an unknown quantity at this point
nad it is a very tight fit to get all of that in there.
lol thats why god made a hammer... to beat the living **** out of the fire wall ... my friend did it in his CRX to fit a turbo'd b18 in it ... but sadly the motor blew before we actually got to kil kare to run it .. the water pump failed overheated on 35 and killed it on the way .. sad day for both of us ...so it got crushed ...lol

there are no supercharged 7thgens in the world. but i would give you mad props and so would everyone else here if you did supercharge a 7thgen.
lol this is a n00b question ... but do they even make a supercharger for the d17? im too lazy to look

but i definately like it ... lol .. i just got an idea ... we should race and video it so everyone can see the difference between 98% stock and turbo...

my intake so owns u.... it adds like -10 hp...
Old 11-21-2005
7thGen's Loudest Civic...4,000 watts and climbing...

usafcushman is on a distinguished road
nope, no superchargers for the 7thgens...
Old 11-21-2005

Originally Posted by usafcushman
nope, no superchargers for the 7thgens...
well damn it... theres one for the k20... the 15k sign in bonus for the airforce is gettin me a k20 with the supercharger .... lol

i wont have the money for like 9 months but its nice to know its all coming... hehe .. k20 supercharged in a civic.. time for like 12's or 13's ...
Old 11-21-2005
Registered!!

bOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enoughbOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by diskreet
those cars w/o boost should be taking a turbo civic. but im not calling you a liar, i am just saying thats a stretch. anyway, whatever happened, cool beans. congrats again on the install.
yeah...but i've seen many a "ricer" in turbo 3rd gen mitsu's that couldn't launch if their life depended on it.....congrats on being boosted
Old 11-21-2005

well damn it... theres one for the k20... the 15k sign in bonus for the airforce is gettin me a k20 with the supercharger .... lol

i wont have the money for like 9 months but its nice to know its all coming... hehe .. k20 supercharged in a civic.. time for like 12's or 13's ...
yeah, about that........ i hope you're not really expecting to get $15k, cuz it's not going to happen... you MIGHT get enough to cover the swap... good luck anyway, though...

Last edited by usafcushman; 11-22-2005 at 02:06 PM.
Old 11-21-2005

ncirom2003 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by 2k2civ34
Wow there are no headers on a turbo and also a civic has a header.
in his context it made sense, he meant all headers in general. and how dont turbos have header? thats an exhaust manifold aka header, and yes it is bad to have certain ones wrapped because it can hold the heat in and crack them. i forget if it was mostly about cast manifolds or equal length tube manifolds.
Old 11-21-2005

ncirom2003 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by diskreet
you honestly think that a stock naturally aspirated DSM should beat a turbo civic???
ive beaten plenty of those with my stock civic lx 5spd even with 3 friends and a system in the car i beat one that had exhaust and intake on a 5spd. its happend a few times also with people who could race better too.
Old 11-21-2005

yeah, about that........ i hope you're not really expecting to get $15k, cuz it's not going to happen... you MIGHT get enough to cover the swap... good luck anyway, though...

also, i see you're at Wright-Patterson... what is your AFSC?...
i just joined.. i gotta come to your neck of the woods for basic in may...
Old 11-21-2005
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
nice
Old 11-22-2005

i just joined.. i gotta come to your neck of the woods for basic in may...
oh, ok... they just completely reformatted the entire basic training process, so be prepared for an ***-kicking... nothing impossible, just a drastic change from we went through (i.e. trainees now get an M-16 issued to them on Monday of their first week that they will keep with them 24/7 throughout training, more emphasis on combat training vs. folding t-shirts into neat little squares, etc)...

if you can get ahold of a copy of last week's Air Force Times, the front page article is about the 10 changes that just occurred, and the few more than are scheduled for next year...
Old 11-22-2005
Once you go Black on Black, You Never Go Back.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
robo1040 will become famous soon enough
looks good man, makes a tear come to my eye when i think about how i sold my boosted civic.

and for the record ive pulled plenty of sorta stock DSM's with my civic pushing 10psi. nice kill man
Old 11-22-2005
small cities make me poop my pants

Draven2 is a jewel in the roughDraven2 is a jewel in the roughDraven2 is a jewel in the rough
Military bad...
Old 11-22-2005
Registered!!

lxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the roughlxcivic2k1 is a jewel in the rough
not turbo dsm = 18s (yes sadly)
my friend had a 2g and all it was, was a glorified neon. Non turbo 2nd gen eclipses have the neon DOHC 2.0 and my friend could barely hit 17.9 but was mainly 18s lol
but he also has a turbo laser (1st gen plymoth version) that ran 14.0 with race gas and 17psi.
Old 11-23-2005

oh, ok... they just completely reformatted the entire basic training process, so be prepared for an ***-kicking... nothing impossible, just a drastic change from we went through (i.e. trainees now get an M-16 issued to them on Monday of their first week that they will keep with them 24/7 throughout training, more emphasis on combat training vs. folding t-shirts into neat little squares, etc)...

if you can get ahold of a copy of last week's Air Force Times, the front page article is about the 10 changes that just occurred, and the few more than are scheduled for next year...

lol my pal has it.. ive already read it... so i guess im screwed... i gotta go to columbus to take the MEPS and the test.. lol .. i dont know what i wanna be quite yet seeing how i gotta qualify for everything... so ill find out when i go to cbus..
Old 11-23-2005

lol my pal has it.. ive already read it... so i guess im screwed... i gotta go to columbus to take the MEPS and the test.. lol .. i dont know what i wanna be quite yet seeing how i gotta qualify for everything... so ill find out when i go to cbus..
make sure you're ready for the ASVAB (i.e. don't get wasted at the hotel like alot of people do) because it's going to determine your career choices... holla at me if you want any opinions on anything (like what job you might be interested in, etc)... i don't have a quota to fill like your recruiter does, so i won't bullshit you... plus i have a ton of links, etc that might help you out... good luck, bro...
Old 11-23-2005
Prince of Persia

Yoshiemaster will become famous soon enough
nice clean job.
Old 11-23-2005
Registered!!

SittenSeventens is an unknown quantity at this point
sweeeeeeet.....
Old 11-25-2005
i have a new home do u

blown up now long story thought had plenty of fuel. just no fans running and it overheated when i got pulled over the other day and the cop made me sit in his car for 20 min while my car sat on the side of the road and overheated.
Old 11-25-2005
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
looks good man we should get 2 gether sometime and cruise since ur only like an hour or so away from me
Old 11-25-2005
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
NOO! Is your car ok?
Old 11-25-2005
i have a new home do u

headgasket is blown, #3 and 4 cylinders are leaking about 10% im taking the truck down to md with a dolly and bringing it home
Old 11-25-2005
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
You were only running 5psi... right?
Old 11-25-2005
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Damn man that sucks, you gonna replace that **** and get it fixed before Spring?
Old 11-25-2005
Registered!!

goodtimes is on a distinguished road
dam cops lol. hope it gets fixed soon
Old 11-26-2005
i have a new home do u

im picking up my car tomorow so hopefully it will be running good by next week im gonna do a return fuel system while i change the head gasket

Quick Reply: check out this sweet civic