What is next? texascivic2k1... - Page 2 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-16-2005   #31  
Registered!!

ohnoitssoysauce is an unknown quantity at this point
i personally like the type r spoiler
ohnoitssoysauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005   #32  
Registered!!

pinoyjdmr is an unknown quantity at this point
hey man nice car by the way. but jus wanted to know if you still have the fender thing on you car if so take it off if I was you and your thinking about making your car wide there's a kit you can buy to make that thing really kinda wide and love the lip spoiler, for you I would go with some gold rims like say advans or volks and if you are for show and no go go clean and not to ricey cause the in thing for shows now is keeping it clean and mean and JDM all out if you know what I mean.but hey keep up the good work hit me up...
pinoyjdmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005   #33  
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold

No hood pins IMO. This is my car with a VIS Invader series hood.
blouisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005   #34  
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinoyjdmr
hey man nice car by the way. but jus wanted to know if you still have the fender thing on you car if so take it off if I was you and your thinking about making your car wide there's a kit you can buy to make that thing really kinda wide and love the lip spoiler, for you I would go with some gold rims like say advans or volks and if you are for show and no go go clean and not to ricey cause the in thing for shows now is keeping it clean and mean and JDM all out if you know what I mean.but hey keep up the good work hit me up...
Thanks for the comps... but haven't even done anything with my fenders at all... must have been another civic you saw. I didn't even mention any thing about a wide body kit... but I would like that but don't have that much money to do that. And the kit that we have for our car just looks like our car ate too many twinkies.

Yeah I am diggin' the lip spoiler today (damn mood swings). Rims... I just bought these back in March of this year. I do like the bronze and that was my second choice but will stay black on black. Later I might go on some 19's in a couple of years. But stay Black On Black

And as for JDM.... way over rated! I have nothing against people who do go that route but it is just not me. I do think it is cool looking. And I want some thing that will turn heads. A lot of people donít turn their head at JDM style car unless they know it is JDM style... anyone understand what I am saying?
texascivic2k1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005   #35  
let the devil out

eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future
no hood pins with seibon or vis hood.. thinkiing the evo or OEM style would look good one your car man..

* he got this ssbc brake kit from me the front kit is for sale by the end of the week
eye_see_you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005   #36  
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
blouisgod... nice car you got there. You think it is strong enough not to have hood pins? I dunno never had a CF hood before. Nice hood BTW. I like your seats!!!
Old 11-16-2005   #37  
THE LONE STAR STATE

Quote:
Originally Posted by eye_see_you
no hood pins with seibon or vis hood.. thinkiing the evo or OEM style would look good one your car man..

* he got this ssbc brake kit from me the front kit is for sale by the end of the week

Yeah I also thought about the seibon OEM hood. I have heard nothing but good things about them... I will look in to it.

And yes I bought the brake kit form eye_see_you. Exellent seller! Buy his stuff...http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=231323
waiting on to see how much the turbo is too... Congrats on the new car BTW.
Old 11-16-2005   #38  
let the devil out

eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by texascivic2k1
Yeah I also thought about the seibon OEM hood. I have heard nothing but good things about them... I will look in to it.

And yes I bought the brake kit form eye_see_you. Exellent seller! Buy his stuff...http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=231323
waiting on to see how much the turbo is too... Congrats on the new car BTW.
Pulling the turbo off this week.. thinking about 2500-2000.. someewhere in there.. and I also have exhaust and stuff coming to the thread for sale..
eye_see_you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005   #39  
THE LONE STAR STATE

What about this on my coupe? I heard that it is connected with double sided tape, right? Has any one had any problems with this?
Old 11-17-2005   #40  
MAVS FAN 4EVER

jknudsen is a jewel in the roughjknudsen is a jewel in the roughjknudsen is a jewel in the roughjknudsen is a jewel in the rough
nice ride bro +1rep
jknudsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005   #41  

gotti will become famous soon enoughgotti will become famous soon enough
just my opinions right now:

dc5 type r spoiler
tint the top portion of your tails
blacked out headlights
CF Evo hood
drop it more if you can?
*real* cf mirrors or the bomex ones
Sparco Torinos