Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Different Lookin' '06

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Canadian Si will become famous soon enoughCanadian Si will become famous soon enough
Different Lookin' '06

Anybody ever see this before ?

Old 11-13-2005
Jap-Euro Fusion
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
Its the european one. (see license plate- GB)
Old 11-13-2005
Formerly 2blu

Nick will become famous soon enoughNick will become famous soon enough
ugly
Old 11-13-2005
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
AntiLoop will become famous soon enough
kinda ugly, but still a great design ! amazing interior also ! probably really fun to drive.
Old 11-13-2005
Registered!!

micks7thgen is an unknown quantity at this point
interesting and by interesting i mean what were they smokin?
Old 11-13-2005
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
its great for where it is being sold.
and pics of that were out months ago.
Old 11-13-2005
Registered!!

Canadian Si will become famous soon enoughCanadian Si will become famous soon enough
pics of that were out months ago
Sorry if it's a repost. This is my 1st Honda so I'm new to most Honda fourms
Old 11-13-2005
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
Civic 5 door saloon. available only in europe.

i can't believe they actually made it and i can't believe someone actually bought it...
Old 11-13-2005

diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
honestly if you dont understand why they made it like that then you don't understand who its marketed and made for.

Originally Posted by Canadian Si
Sorry if it's a repost. This is my 1st Honda so I'm new to most Honda fourms
its ok welcome!
Old 11-13-2005
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
on the last episode of top gear last season, they were talking about that car with its "triangular exhaust paps"
Old 11-13-2005

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by diskreet
honestly if you dont understand why they made it like that then you don't understand who its marketed and made for.

its ok welcome!
i understand that the european market is different and they have a different taste for automobiles, but it still looks too futuristic to me. and imagine the blind spot on that thing! the rear window looks like it's got a piece of glass only 8" tall.
Old 11-13-2005
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
What's up with all the triangles?

PS. I hate how it looks
Old 11-13-2005
Registered!!

7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice
grossssy
Old 11-13-2005
Registered!!

Black03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura about
wow thats different
Old 11-13-2005
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
zen_master is on a distinguished road
i kinda like it...

it's like 8thgen EG hatch....lol
Old 11-13-2005
Wicked Moderatuh

fraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of light
That backside looks like straight stir fried ***...
Old 11-13-2005
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
i like it shame im not in europe cause id go get one
Old 11-13-2005
Registered!!

dre2600 is an unknown quantity at this point
Its the next generation ugly-car-that-nobody-likes-right-away-but-comes-to-love to replace the current one (read. prev. gen. Si)
Old 11-13-2005

Originally Posted by dre2600
Its the next generation ugly-car-that-nobody-likes-right-away-but-comes-to-love to replace the current one (read. prev. gen. Si)
i'd rather get the 02-05 Si.
Old 11-13-2005
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
Ew.
Old 11-13-2005
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
I like it very much, thank you.
Much better then the 2 or 4 door 8th gens we got here...
Hello! In Japan the sedan looks freaking awesome!
Why can't we get the good looking Civics!?

Last edited by ramcosca; 11-13-2005 at 09:55 PM.
Old 11-13-2005
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
For all of us that don't like the new Civics we should all be thankful we didn't end up with those^^^^^^^^^^^ and that our Civics are actually decent.

Old 11-13-2005

Originally Posted by zen_master
it's like 8thgen EG hatch....lol
I did like it till you compared it to one of the most effin riced out cars in the world. damnit.
Old 11-13-2005

Originally Posted by ramcosca
Hello! In Japan the sedan looks freaking awesome!
Why can't we get the good looking Civics!?
im sorry but those tails suck compared to the sedan tails of the usdm civic!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	large13.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	62106  
Old 11-13-2005
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
i think the JDM is better looking...have u guys seen the mugen civic?...also the UKDM civic u cant really tell which side the the front haha
Old 11-13-2005
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
I think JDM is better lookin too.
Old 11-13-2005
Ride BMX

Finally someone who agrees with me!
Old 11-13-2005

Originally Posted by ***** Fn FBM 85
Finally someone who agrees with me!
good. I think its alomst like Audi lights or something with a little european flair.
the 8th gen just brings a good amount of newness to the table. its so much more up to date. I am glad its here. The civic finally gets much better quality with the new gen too, which is good.
Old 11-14-2005
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Eh, personal preferecnes anyways!
Old 11-14-2005
Words on a User Title

I am glad its here.
I sincerely didn't like 7th gen Civics til I saw a 2004 Rallye Red... fell in love, and bought!
Changed my mind when I started seeing all the nice 01-03's on this forum!

Maybe I'll agree with you on 2008... when the mid-model facelift for 2009 comes out (damn, thinking too far away!)

Quick Reply: Different Lookin' '06