Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

New User-New Pics*56k Beware*

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
regub is an unknown quantity at this point
sorrry bro, i feel like your car reads RICE all over it, just like a couple of other member here, i'm not feeling the hood and bumper. but it's your car and you spent your hard earned money trying to get it to where you want it so i give you props. try getting different angles of your car also if you don't mind
Old 11-04-2005
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by regub
sorrry bro, i feel like your car reads RICE all over it, just like a couple of other member here, i'm not feeling the hood and bumper. but it's your car and you spent your hard earned money trying to get it to where you want it so i give you props. try getting different angles of your car also if you don't mind

Where does it say rice? I don't see it. If you have a freakin 3 inch muffler tip you're considered rice. I guess everyones a ricer.
Old 11-05-2005
Registered!!

jason7973675 is an unknown quantity at this point
regub.....post pics of your ride..............lets see what u got.......cars made for all show and no go anyways.....just not finished yet.
Old 11-05-2005
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Mustang, lol.
Looks like it though.

I'd have that hood only if our rides were top-mount intercooler a'la Subaru.
But we don't even got turbos... so...
Old 11-06-2005
Registered!!

Thuener will become famous soon enoughThuener will become famous soon enough
a little ricey, but if that's what youre aiming for then it looks really good. Hood rises don't look good on civics though, it's mostly an american touch that only wrx's seem to pull off decently.
Old 11-06-2005
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Thuener
a little ricey, but if that's what youre aiming for then it looks really good. Hood rises don't look good on civics though, it's mostly an american touch that only wrx's seem to pull off decently.

At least he knows what a D17 is. I see no rice here.
Old 11-06-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by ***** Fn FBM 85
At least he knows what a D17 is. I see no rice here.

damn bro, get off his sack!!!
Old 11-06-2005
Registered!!

Where does it say rice? I don't see it. If you have a freakin 3 inch muffler tip you're considered rice. I guess everyones a ricer.

hey i ain't trying to pick no fights but if you recall i said that i wasn't feeling the hood and bumper that's what i meant, i never said that having a 3" muffler tip was being riced out. because last time i saw those pix, i never saw a rear view of it so why the hell are you getting all bent out of shape?! what ever bro, if i made you all teary eye, then i'm sorry that i hurt your feelings.
Old 11-06-2005
Ride BMX

hey i ain't trying to pick no fights but if you recall i said that i wasn't feeling the hood and bumper that's what i meant, i never said that having a 3" muffler tip was being riced out. because last time i saw those pix, i never saw a rear view of it so why the hell are you getting all bent out of shape?! what ever bro, if i made you all teary eye, then i'm sorry that i hurt your feelings.

Lol dude. This is a misunderstanding. I'm not talking about you and i'm just joking around. Oh and you did make me teary eyed.. wahh.. I cried all day. Read what I wrote about the muffler tip. I'm talking about people in general.. not you.
Old 11-06-2005
Registered!!

Lol dude. This is a misunderstanding. I'm not talking about you and i'm just joking around. Oh and you did make me teary eyed.. wahh.. I cried all day. Read what I wrote about the muffler tip. I'm talking about people in general.. not you.

My bad, I get a little defensive at times, well I happened to have a 3" muffler tip in my ep3 so I never judge a book by it's cover, i just called it how i saw it. but like i said, it's his whip so i can't really talk ****, most ppl diss my tails on my 01 EX, but it's all personal preference.
Old 11-06-2005
I survived that B*tch Katrina !!!

boombazokajoe91 is an unknown quantity at this point
looks good man...
Old 11-06-2005
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
zen_master is on a distinguished road
w0w, thats so slick!

gottachange the hoor with CF hood mang!
Old 11-06-2005
Ride BMX

My bad, I get a little defensive at times, well I happened to have a 3" muffler tip in my ep3 so I never judge a book by it's cover, i just called it how i saw it. but like i said, it's his whip so i can't really talk ****, most ppl diss my tails on my 01 EX, but it's all personal preference.

I know how you feel.. I get dissed on my tails too.