japanese emblems.. - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-30-2005   #1  
Registered!!

wborocivex is an unknown quantity at this point
japanese emblems..

the red H emblems.. the actual japanese ones that are like 60 bucks.. it says they are for the ep3 -- but theyre adhesive so ill be fine puttin em on my ex right? didnt think it would make a difference since theyre just adhesive backed.
wborocivex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005   #2  
Registered!!

Bummmmp...!!??
Old 10-30-2005   #3  
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
the front MAY fit, I do not know. The REAR MAY FIT, but will look really funny!!! The rear emblem on the EP is on the trim below it's window. This would be equivalent to the trim above the license plate. So it is SMALL!
manahoonie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005   #4  
Registered!!

okay, well, if the si emblems wont be exact.. who knows where i can find japanese emblems that WILL fit our cars?
Old 10-31-2005   #5  
Let's see if I know the ledge
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

tricky is on a distinguished road
the EP type-r emblems will fit with a little modding...gotta use double sided tape to stick it on for the rear and the front I think the RSX type-r should just fit right on...i got it on my car...bought from icbmotorsports.com
tricky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005   #6  
Registered!!

jfan is an unknown quantity at this point
That's a lot for some emblems. When I tried to put my rear one on, it didn't fit well because the trunk surface slants back. The prongs and the tape couldn't hold it up.
jfan is offline   Reply With Quote