Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

plz help i think i might be trading my car**Pics

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2005
es2
bubble party!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
es2 can only hope to improve
Question plz help i think i might be trading my car**Pics

ok i have 2k1 civic sedan black...no mods really to it yet cuz i am still in high school,,,, except I/E and new cd player and all new comonent speakers....and amp...my car has 187,000 miles on it which is the worst part

i think they are wanting to do straight up trade....the car really isn't my style...i like oem and jdm looking cars more, and one that are fast but i am thinking it is a good deal for me since this car is a 2000 and a new d16y8 has just been put in it.....the hood is fiberclass but i think i am going to have take it off...cuz i just hate it

who thinks i should do it or NO

Last edited by k2001civicboy; 10-10-2005 at 11:15 PM.
Old 10-10-2005
Registered!!

wheamahm0n3yat is an unknown quantity at this point
go for it.... your car has too many miles....lolz plus he got a new motor as you was saying
Old 10-10-2005
Registered!!

Canadian Si will become famous soon enoughCanadian Si will become famous soon enough
I like it, xcept for the hood !!
Old 10-10-2005
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Go for it, then when you get it, gut that bitch, and go JDM.
Old 10-10-2005
Registered!!

crazyasian will become famous soon enoughcrazyasian will become famous soon enough
^same opinion as him. just get yer info and check out everything with the car before u do it.
Old 10-10-2005
es2
bubble party!!!

yeah the guy told me straight up that the car was stolen or something....way before he got it and it used to have hx motor in or something....then he did all the mods himself
Old 10-10-2005

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
it was stolen? LOL, did he get that **** worked out? You sure he didn't steal it and now trying to get you to buy it..... I would let a professional look at it, and make sure its ok.
Old 10-10-2005
es2
bubble party!!!

haha...i'm sure it's ok, her dad is a cop.....and like all her family is to......but i guess you never know
Old 10-10-2005
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
buy the car with no hood at all, instead of that trash.
Old 10-11-2005
Fiji Club Member

HondaGuy12 is on a distinguished road
i say do it.. that way u have a almost fully modded exterior car for urs.. but def take off that hood and go cf.. but always look at the car during the day.. Also.. make sure the jams are painted and trunk along with under the hood.. nothing more frustrating then that not being painted..

Last edited by HondaGuy12; 10-11-2005 at 08:12 AM.
Old 10-11-2005

Also, take you hand and run it under the fender wells, check for rust or possibly bondo over rust. Check the trunk, look under the carpet for moisture or rust. Just like HondaGuy12 said, look at it during the day. There are 2 things you should never do! Buy a car at night, and buy a car when its raining. Things are hidden and can't be seen as well. Take that hood off and go CF. The body kit doesn't do anything for me either. I'm telling ya, go JDM with that thing. Or else go with TURBBOOOOOOO
Old 10-11-2005
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
whoah that is crazy yellow.....keep the 7thgen and be the 1st on the site to clock over 200k or has someone already done this?
Old 10-11-2005
Registered!!

aoar is an unknown quantity at this point
if the car you have now is still going strong i dont see areason to trade.. any major repairs on the current one you have?
Old 10-11-2005
es2
bubble party!!!

^^ i just replaced the brakes yesterday....new tires on my ride(toyos)..and i have replaced the alternator not too long ago...and i have replaced almost everything under the hood except the block and head and stuff...but yeah i have ben wanting something different....this may cover me for like a month....then i think i am going to prob sell the yellow car if i get it....and buy my friedns ls/vtec EG....i would tottally rather have it
Old 10-11-2005
es2
bubble party!!!

Originally Posted by mugenman
whoah that is crazy yellow.....keep the 7thgen and be the 1st on the site to clock over 200k or has someone already done this?
someone posted a car on here that was on ebay that had over 200,000 miles on it that was a 7thgen...and thats the only one i have seen that has had more miles than me....but yeah i think i prob have more miles than anyone on the site.....
Old 10-11-2005
Registered!!

hustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the rough
the question is... why would they trade that yellow civic for yours?
Old 10-11-2005
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
they are probably gonna go jdm on the 7thgen and then k20swap and ridiculous, and pwn the worald.
Old 10-11-2005
Registered!!

sweeteli99 will become famous soon enoughsweeteli99 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by mandangalo
they are probably gonna go jdm on the 7thgen and then k20swap and ridiculous, and pwn the worald.
they probably don't like it anymore and want to get rid of it asap! thats some serious rice right there...

and damn, u got a shitload more miles than i do, i hit 55,555 yesterday!
Old 10-11-2005
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about
once you get a decent hood, it'll look good. I say go for it.
Old 10-11-2005
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
4 door is jDm yo
Old 10-11-2005
es2
bubble party!!!

Originally Posted by hustlelikem0fo
they are pretty stupid when it comes to car as you can see what they did w/ the 6thgen.....they think that our car are worth about the same...but mostly they want a 4 door civic cuz they have kids and their other car is a turbo eclipse<<and they don't want to get rid of it
Old 10-11-2005
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
dont u do alot of driving for a living or something
Old 10-11-2005
es2
bubble party!!!

Originally Posted by zachgeyer
4 door is jDm yo

yeah i know but i'll never have enough money to do what i want w/ this engine and make it look like a nice ferio........and one of my friends stuck a password JDM sticker on the front windshield the other day...to make me mad cuz i hate sticker....and they seen it.....and was like i don't get it...what it is JDM...so they are not going to JDM it out for sure
Old 10-12-2005
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by hustlelikem0fo

No, the question is.. how the heck do you have so many miles on that already? Especially being in high school.. is your school 2390183490 miles away?

I say go for the trade.. but check everything first!! PLEASE get rid of the hood... some retard has the same hood on his hatch and wow.. it is really nasty.. it doesn't even match his car.. (car = blue, hood = white) I make fun of it all the time.. lol. But you're smarter then him because getting rid of it was the first thing you thought about, lol.
Old 10-12-2005
es2
bubble party!!!

all the driving was done by by my dad...who bough the car in late 2000 for good gas mileage..cuz we live in knoxville...and his job was to drive to atlanta everydad...then the car got 160,000 miles on it, and he gave it to me,,,,,,,,the body is like mint condition except paint cuz paint is all falling off<<<<our cars have cheap paint i think....and the interior is too
Old 10-12-2005
es2
bubble party!!!

they decided not too trade now cuz the girl <3 her car so much....but her husband is going to trade me for his turbo eclipse....i think it is a good trade, but still all blury about going to be mittsu boy and not a honda boy anymore
Old 10-12-2005
Still in the game...

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
i like, i like
Old 10-17-2005
es2
bubble party!!!

i guess i am keeping my 7thgen.....the eclipse was a faster car w/ a lil less mileage than i have....but in my opinion i think my car was worth more than his and in better condition(interior,engine, and exterior)
Old 10-17-2005
Registered!!

SimonTek is an unknown quantity at this point
I would be nervious if someone wanted to trade me a car thats worth way more than mine. I bought a 6th gen Civic for 2K, and only to find out the "Mechanic owned car" had a blown head gasket (after I bought it).
Old 10-17-2005
Registered!!

Kyle23 should not be trustedKyle23 should not be trusted
why would this person want to get rid of that car for a 2k1 7th gen with 187k miles on it?

the car is already modded out and has a brand new engine in it so why would u wanna trade for a car that is stock (except I/E/Speakers) with an engine that could be near the end of its rope (i know Honda engines last forever but that is still a decent ammount of milage when the car u currently have prolly has less than 20k miles on it)

..... think about it.... kinda strange. Or she just really wants better gas milage which would b the only thing that I could think of (or a new project car)

Quick Reply: plz help i think i might be trading my car**Pics