Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

bye bye Civic

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2005
Back From The Banned!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really nice
bye bye Civic

Well, I have been on this forum for quite some time and have a good # of posts. My car was born on March 2002, purchased 4/02. Owned for 3 and half years. Today I totalled my car on the highway b/c 2 cars decided to come into my lane.... basically, I tugged the steering wheel too much, fishtailed, hit the guard rail on left side of the highway and ended up on the grass on the right side. I was in the hospital for a few hours.
I honestly had long term plans for the Vic, such as see it through 150K miles, go on lots of road trips, etc. Honestly, I didnt even get 1 good last look b/c I was on the floor in pain. My mom and a mechanic put it best.... the Civic saved my life. It took all the damage from my body.... I tear just thinking about it.
From my brother's description, the bumper was missing, the radiator cracked, AC and PS were pushed back about 2 feet, 1 if my rims was completely bent, and cant get the hood open. I'll try to post some pics up when my brother finishes taking pics of the Vic from the mechanics place.
If you guys could be so kind and perhaps buy some of my stuff, it would help me out.
http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...20#post3457820
Old 10-10-2005
Registered!!

hustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the rough
Civics are a dime a dozen... you can get a new one. You coming out of the crushed civic is a lot more importent then the civic.
Old 10-10-2005
Banned

01redJDM is on a distinguished road
ya get a new one with insurance money & put the mods u have on it, the most important thing is that u r ok. Hopefully the insurance will pay u good money so u can get more mods on the new one. Don't give up bro
Old 10-10-2005
Back From The Banned!

CuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really nice
thanks for the support guys........ I have 1 picture:
Old 10-10-2005
Registered!!

Silvercivic05 is an unknown quantity at this point
damn that sux.. at least your alright
Old 10-10-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
wow thats bad. good thing you made it out alive. you can always get another civic or something different...
Old 10-10-2005
<---- I am really this short in person!

fullgrown is an unknown quantity at this point
good thing that you are ok...always put yourself first than the car. cars are replaceable but you not
Old 10-10-2005
<---- I am really this short in person!

fullgrown is an unknown quantity at this point
and you better not leave the forum...i'm always proud to have one of my quotes in your sig!!!!
Old 10-10-2005
Premium Member

tinman is just really nicetinman is just really nicetinman is just really nicetinman is just really nicetinman is just really nice
Yes, the poor little Vic did it's job. It died to save your life. My brother totalled his RSX last year. It was amazing that he walked away only bruised, but the car was mangled. It, too, died to save his life. It was painful to look at the car, but it's not important in the grand scheme of things. You, just like my brother, cannot be replaced. The car can. Out of this, my brother A) slowed down, and B) bought a new Accord V6, 6speed coupe with navi. Life goes on, and he loves the Accord so much more than the RSX. (In retrospect) So glad you are OK. A good excuse to move on to something even better.
Old 10-10-2005
- hella tite y0 -

s0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nice
wow man, glad to see your ok. Like everyone else said, don't worry about the car......it's just an excuse to get an 06 si when they drop
Old 10-10-2005
Registered!!

noooorb is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn that pic reminds me on my vic in an accident. The car is replacable but not your head so think positive and thank honda for that 5-star safety on the front
Old 10-10-2005
Registered!!

chrisleecool has a spectacular aura aboutchrisleecool has a spectacular aura about
good to know that your ok bro
Old 10-11-2005
Registered!!

pnoiracer is an unknown quantity at this point
good thing ur OK! people said what I was gonna say.... is your insurance gonna pay you for that? or give you money?
Old 10-11-2005
Slow and Sexy

KwikSilver04 will become famous soon enoughKwikSilver04 will become famous soon enough
same thing happened to me this summer. except a deer ran out in the road and i lost control of my car and hit one of the guard rails with the three metal wires. the car looked awful but i walked with 3 broken ribs and a concussion. glad to see you are alright man. insurance bought me a new civic, and the mods are starting to come again. so keep your head up bro, WE LOVE YOU!! haha. but dont let it get ya down man.

nick
Old 10-11-2005
Back From The Banned!

once again, thanks for the support.... I'm working w/ insurance now w/ medical and car stuff.... I'll have to see how much they will give me.
Old 10-11-2005
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
damn man.....that sucks ****....ill buy some of your stuff, check the thread. at least you are ok
Old 10-12-2005
Registered!!

pon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nice
Need any upstate help for a new ride or anything, holla!
Old 10-12-2005
Back From The Banned!

well, insurance still hasnt come through yet..... so as of now I will be switching between 3 other cars:
Mom's 03 Odyssey
Bro's Del Sol and/or Saab 9-2X (AKA WRX wagon)
choices arent bad but I will certainly miss the 35MPG I normally get.
Old 10-13-2005
Registered!!

NickDaMans02Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow.... Yeah good to see you came out OK... Definately Messy but yep hope things go well with the insurance company.