She likes it dirty - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-07-2005   #1
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
She likes it dirty

I got bored so I took some pics of my poor dirty car... grr I know I shouldn't have cleaned it yesterday... dumb rain...

Day_Tripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005   #2
Registered!!

bOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enoughbOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enough
lol, your car dirty is still alot cleaner than most of clean cars on here, get it?!
bOoStEd042dr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005   #3
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
Quote:
Originally Posted by 042dr
lol, your car dirty is still alot cleaner than most of clean cars on here, get it?!
I think I do...
Old 10-07-2005   #4
Registered!!

HondaSales is a glorious beacon of lightHondaSales is a glorious beacon of lightHondaSales is a glorious beacon of lightHondaSales is a glorious beacon of lightHondaSales is a glorious beacon of light
its not that dirty.
^^i think he means that it is a "clean" looking civic and not riced out
HondaSales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005   #5
Registered!!

meseetree is on a distinguished road
if you think that's dirty.

give me till tomorrow and i'll take my car out and show you what dirty is.....
meseetree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005   #6
Registered!!

bOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enoughbOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaSales
its not that dirty.
^^i think he means that it is a "clean" looking civic and not riced out
true
bOoStEd042dr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005   #7
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all
That car is not too dirty. Its too cold to wash the car right now so give it a couple more days.. I usualy wait 4-5 days before I wash mine.
Tragedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005   #8
Owned By Slo Rex

Yeah Texas weather constantly changes... it sucks... it can be freezing one day and be in the 90's the next it makes no sense at all...
Old 10-07-2005   #9
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
nice wheels. dont feel bad its pouring here right now
diskreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005   #10
Registered!!

sweeteli99 will become famous soon enoughsweeteli99 will become famous soon enough
nice car . raining here all week, so mine isn't going to get much cleaner!
sweeteli99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005   #11
It's Nice To Be Important, But It's More Important To Be Nice.

Fiji_Blue_EM2 is just really niceFiji_Blue_EM2 is just really niceFiji_Blue_EM2 is just really niceFiji_Blue_EM2 is just really niceFiji_Blue_EM2 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Day_Tripper
I got bored so I took some pics of my poor dirty car... grr I know I shouldn't have cleaned it yesterday... dumb rain...

aw rats! I thought you were trying to get fresh with me! *muah*
Fiji_Blue_EM2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005   #12
The blackbeauty ES1.

jhonsok is an unknown quantity at this point
lol..your ok you have silver.
I have nighthawk black pearl..and when she is dirty..she is DIRTYYYYY...i hate those days where it drizzles just a little bit of rain..and then sunshines the rest of the day...
jhonsok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005   #13
Registered!!

dj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhonsok
I have nighthawk black pearl..and when she is dirty..she is DIRTYYYYY...i hate those days where it drizzles just a little bit of rain..and then sunshines the rest of the day...
where do u see silver?
dj02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005   #14
Owned By Slo Rex

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhonsok
It's not silver it's shoreline mist
Old 10-07-2005   #15
My CRX is stocker than yours

CRX_Becca is on a distinguished road
Both my cars are filthy right now. The CRX is in major need of a bath... basically she's silver... but right now she looks beige. The CRV (also silver) just got washed not too long ago, but since we live on a gravel driveway, that didn't last long. Guess I know what I'll be doing on Monday...
CRX_Becca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005   #16
Registered!!

goodtimes is on a distinguished road
dirty little car lol
goodtimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005   #17
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
dirty girl dirty dirty dirty! lol hey its cleaner than mine right now
mugenman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005   #18
Go Team Venture!

againifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of light
yer car is waaaaaaaaaay cleaner than mine right now.. i hate these friggin trees.. thank god im moving to socal in a week.. no more rain.. no more trees.. its gunna be great
againifall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005   #19
For the love of House Music... Defected.com

05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough
Nice car. Mine is gonna be dirty come monday w/the snow we're supposed to be getting.... sucks!
05_ CivicJDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005   #20
Premium Member

Mr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to all
wash that **** Kari lol
Mr.Modify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005   #21
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
Your car is pretty clean mine is dirty as hell. I was going to clean m ine today but it is raining ;[
ciVictoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005   #22
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
looking good
gearbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005   #23
The Legend

blackbullet will become famous soon enoughblackbullet will become famous soon enough
That poor, poor car. lol
blackbullet is offline   Reply With Quote