Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

HFP Side Skirts (without full body kit) on 2005 Civic Coupe?

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
brandonditto is an unknown quantity at this point
HFP Side Skirts (without full body kit) on 2005 Civic Coupe?

I'm new here, and I wanted to hear your guys' opinions. I was actually thinking about just getting the HFP side skirts for my Civic, since I like the styling of the stock front/rear bumbers bettere than the HFP bumbers. I really like the way the side skirts look, though. I noticed that stock front bumber appears to be slightly lower than the sides, so I'm thinking the skirts will even it out a little bit. The stock rear bumber is my only concern. I don't know if the skirts will flow nicely with it. If anyone has pics or just opinions, I'd really appreciate it. I just want my car to flow nicely, with I minor face-lift.

Last edited by brandonditto; 09-29-2005 at 09:13 AM. Reason: Grammar errors.
Old 09-29-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
it wont even it out, the sides will be lower than the front and the rear, however, people have done it on here, if u do a ssearch, u'll be able to find it. it doesnt look to bad, however, im a lip kit guy, i luv the way the oem one looks on the 04-05s so i would do the front lip as well... but if u wanna go with the sides, it doesnt look to bad.

edit: here ya go

not the best pics, but u can kinda tell where its at from there. one is an 03 and the other is 04

Last edited by 02civic_rida; 09-29-2005 at 09:26 AM.
Old 09-29-2005
Still in the game...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
i think it will look perfect. a friend of mine was gonna do the same thing but then got rid of his civic. do it.
Old 09-29-2005
Registered!!

brandonditto is an unknown quantity at this point
Thank you very much, that was helpful.
Old 09-29-2005
Registered!!

HondCivc91 is an unknown quantity at this point
i think it'll look sweet. I have a magnesium metallic 5pd coupe and i too like the looks of the front/rear bumper already, so I just bought the sideskirts and honestly i think it looks pretty good with the 04/05 bumpers. I've had them on for maybe 6 months and couldn't be happier with the look. Here's my coupe...

before lowering...

after lowering...