Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

freakin road debris...

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2005
I just burnt my tongue

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
freakin road debris...

this happened a while ago but i didnt take pics until now...it was when i was traveling on the 134 freeway about to hit the 2 freeway near where hondaluver is and bam i thought it was a fluttering peice of newpaper in the wind cuz it hit other cars so i didnt think much of it than all of a sudden BAM it hits the hood and bumper and scratches a **** out of it

its like gettin kicked in the nuts...i thought it was paper and so did my bro and we didnt think much of it until it made a loud *** noise when it hit...luckily the grill was out and it missed the headlight all day shots

i also added some yellow light pix and just a random shot of my eclipse too heh

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	hoodscratch1.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	60624   Click image for larger version

Name:	hoodscratch2.jpg
Views:	300
Size:	56.8 KB
ID:	60625   Click image for larger version

Name:	hoodscratch3.jpg
Views:	280
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	60626   Click image for larger version

Name:	yellow light.jpg
Views:	280
Size:	70.9 KB
ID:	60627   Click image for larger version

Name:	eclipserain1.jpg
Views:	355
Size:	90.7 KB
ID:	60628  

Click image for larger version

Name:	yellowlight2.jpg
Views:	310
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	60629  
Old 09-27-2005
Registered!!

aoar is an unknown quantity at this point
damn that looks bad.. i feel for you.. I was driving behind one of those construction vehicles that carry away the old road debsri after they repave them.... Not a fun place to be.
Old 09-27-2005
Registered!!

pnoiracer is an unknown quantity at this point
when I'm always behind those construction trucks (carrying sands).. I speed up like a lil bitch and get infront of it or on the side as soon as i can LOL
Old 09-27-2005
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
i wasnt around any construction vehicles either....just out of nowhere bam a peice of scrap metal about the size of a full page newspaper comes and flys and hits the car
Old 09-27-2005
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
that sucks!
Old 09-27-2005
Registered!!

CLeeNx04CiVic has a little shameless behaviour in the past
i feel your pain homie...been through the same thing but the $hit that hit my front bumper was a fu**** tire piece (about 2 feet long)...it was so loud i thought it busted my left headlight but got 2 1in. cracks now...thats what happens when your too close to the car in front of you and you cant see whats ahead
Old 09-27-2005
jdmtytedoridori
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
damn man, that sucks. at least you know your stuff about auto body tho.
Old 09-27-2005
I just burnt my tongue

there was no one in front of me for about 50 yards and i see it fluttering around than comming near me...didnt think much cuz it looked like a newspaper than bam got hit by it
Old 09-27-2005
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice
That sux!! Yea, i live near there too!!
Old 09-27-2005
I just burnt my tongue

Originally Posted by mandangalo
damn man, that sucks. at least you know your stuff about auto body tho.

werd bro....i was going to fix it and paint the hood NHBP cuz i have paint left over from my previous painjob but i decided to say screw it and im gonna have to replace both front and back bumpers cuz of random **** like that and some douche rear ending me so after that the cars gonna become championship white...im going to do a full type r cw paintjob later
Old 09-27-2005
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by ragingSPAM
werd bro....i was going to fix it and paint the hood NHBP cuz i have paint left over from my previous painjob but i decided to say screw it and im gonna have to replace both front and back bumpers cuz of random **** like that and some douche rear ending me so after that the cars gonna become championship white...im going to do a full type r cw paintjob later
nice...theres a guy that autocrosses in my town that has a 97 ITR with jdm front end. it looks so insane, looks like it was like that stock. and the color...holy ****, thats such an awesome color.
Old 09-27-2005
I need TP for my bunghole

PunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud of
on the caltrans site you can submit a claim for the damage if they were responsable or doing work in the area.

http://www.dot.ca.gov/dist07/claims/

You need to shop estimates too.

all my front end damage is from crap on the 101 freeway!

Last edited by PunkingCivic; 09-27-2005 at 05:04 PM.
Old 09-27-2005
I just burnt my tongue

nice...my homie has a 01 original ITR with a jdm front end too its also championship white and its boosted so its freak fast as hell...he doesnt want to sell it but people offer him around 20-25k for it...im gonna build and integra like a 94-95 or so and do a jdm front end and turbo it and sell it for around 10-15 k

Originally Posted by PunkingCivic
on the caltrans site you can submit a claim for the damage.

You need to shop estimates too.

all my front end damage is from crap on the 101 freeway!

would an RCC autobody shop estimate do?...heh its not a true shop cuz i can do body work there but i can get a "real" estimate from there...heh if not ill go to a shop around my hood and get an estimate so i can submit to caltrans
Old 09-27-2005
I need TP for my bunghole

PunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud of
added a link above for claims that qualify

http://www.dot.ca.gov/dist07/claims/
Old 09-27-2005
Premium Member

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light
i had the same problam and it scuffed and scratched my headlights up so bad i had to replace them.
Old 09-27-2005
I just burnt my tongue

thanks punking!! +rep for u again bro

well when i can in 24 hours...ill hit u back definitly

justa tip for u other guys...watch out for random ish on the road

Last edited by ragingSPAM; 09-27-2005 at 07:17 PM.
Old 09-27-2005
Go Team Venture!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
againifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of light
sucks bro.. but it could be worse.. my girl hit a full size ladder... yes.. a FLIPPIN LADDER!! it was in the lane next to her but some truck hit it and shot it infront of her so it was either hit the ladder or wreck the whole car.. wasnt too bad though.. her lil kia made it though.. then again she hits a lot of stuff..
Old 09-27-2005
I just burnt my tongue

^^ haha thats crazy