Who's 7thgen at NOPI? - Page 2 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-25-2005   #31  
ALGARETE

PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by diskreet
haha sorry if i offended you but i hate wings like that on civic for good reason (ricers)

and you know i like your car. everyone does. especially your interior work. its amazing in there. a little overwhelming but damn.

ofended me????
nah man is koo....its all for show man to win trophies.... i may have a big wing but i dont go braging about how fast my car is and how fast my stickers make me go.... thats all bull ****....real ricers do that and i know many. at a car show i always get HOW FAST DOEST IT GO? my reply NO WHERE FAST.... i just drive my car like granny and head to a show..get judged and get awarded its even better when they give u $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ i made $585 this year total.. not much but i aint complaining

its all for fun
PICHY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2005   #32  
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
i completly understand and thats why im not trying to tell you that your wing makes YOU gay. congrats on teh $$$ btw thats awesome
diskreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2005   #33  
ALGARETE

PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by diskreet
i completly understand and thats why im not trying to tell you that your wing makes YOU gay. congrats on teh $$$ btw thats awesome
Old 09-25-2005   #34  
7thgen Terminator Ninja

booba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to behold
i have that dvd player!
booba5185 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2005   #35  
ALGARETE

Quote:
Originally Posted by booba5185
i have that dvd player!
hahahaha
walmart baby 40 bucks