Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Peroformance Package Help

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
krazzykilla420 is an unknown quantity at this point
Peroformance Package Help

What I Am Looking For And Any Websites Or Links, So I Can Find Performance Packages Or Power Packages For A 2005 Honda Civic Lx. I have Done MAny Searches Through Google And Also Yahoo, But Nothing. Please Help If You Can. Thank You.
Old 09-10-2005
Registered!!

dtexan is an unknown quantity at this point
what do you mean by performance package???????????
Old 09-10-2005
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
streetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to all
I have never seen any power packages for the newer civics at all. Mostly for the older civics 92-95. You just have to order parts 1 by 1.
Old 09-10-2005
My SL65 rim, because a rim is all I can afford
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Jrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to all
Yes, please be more specific. You need to say what exaclty you are looking for (speed, handling or looks). And then you need to say how much you are willing to spend. Forinstance a nitrous package is only 500-600 dollars, or you can get a complete turbo kit from Dezod for about $3,500-4,000 (I think, not sure what current prices are). DO you want looks? there is a whole forum on that? Stereo, look under the ICE section.

A little more detail and we can try to help.
Old 09-10-2005
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
streetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Jrfish007
Yes, please be more specific. You need to say what exaclty you are looking for (speed, handling or looks). And then you need to say how much you are willing to spend. Forinstance a nitrous package is only 500-600 dollars, or you can get a complete turbo kit from Dezod for about $3,500-4,000 (I think, not sure what current prices are). DO you want looks? there is a whole forum on that? Stereo, look under the ICE section.

A little more detail and we can try to help.
I think what he is talking about is a package which contains a intake, exhaust and headers for a certain price. I used to see those kinds of packages alot for older cars. I/H/E for $800 or so.
Old 09-10-2005

Jrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by streetglower
I think what he is talking about is a package which contains a intake, exhaust and headers for a certain price. I used to see those kinds of packages alot for older cars. I/H/E for $800 or so.

Yeah probably, but then I thought a turbo is kind of a performance package.

Anyway, if all you want is that kind of stuff go here and check around, but I think must CIA are ment for EX manuals. There are ones for LX's but, I don't think in package form.
http://www.modacar.com
Old 09-10-2005
Touch it... He won't bite, He'll just come at you pretty quick.

Blahman240 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by streetglower
dezod did a deal like that if I remember right a while back.
Old 09-10-2005

Yeah, if you contact Dezod (a Vendor on this site) he'll hook you up

Quick Reply: Peroformance Package Help