Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

My updated pics

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2005
let the devil out
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future
My updated pics

well just some shots to show off the most recent additions to my whip.

SSBC Force 10 BIG brake upgrade kit
Greddy Evo2 Exhaust
Neuspeed bushing kit on front sway

Old 09-07-2005
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
nice - diggin front stoppers
Old 09-07-2005
Registered!!

Black03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura about
very very nice
Old 09-07-2005
Registered!!

steve_civic03 is an unknown quantity at this point
is that a FMIC i see?
Old 09-07-2005
Registered!!

korn10 is an unknown quantity at this point
nice car men
Old 09-07-2005
Registered!!

bOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enoughbOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enough
man that's a very clean sedan....gonna swap rear drums out?
Old 09-07-2005
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
20d? what lens? nice pics, nice car. personally i think it needs some more body styling, but it looks good either way
Old 09-07-2005
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
i think you should paint the grill lip, and then get color matching hood and trunk trim instead of chrome. Otherwise everything's nice.
Old 09-07-2005
Banned

MiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to all
nice sleeper
Old 09-07-2005
Born in the Island, Raised in the NYC.......Dominicano....Y Que??

kDiAbLo_718 is a jewel in the roughkDiAbLo_718 is a jewel in the roughkDiAbLo_718 is a jewel in the roughkDiAbLo_718 is a jewel in the rough
Nice set up u got goin, clean and sexy, but a word of advice, quit takin those pics while ur drivin, u dont wanna wreck ur ride, pay attention to the road, lol.
Old 09-07-2005
let the devil out

eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future
all shots were taken with my 300d rebel with the 18-85 IS USM

the Kaminari kit is to be installed soon and the rear drums are being converted to the SSBC big brake kit upgrade conversion .

Thanks for the compliments i'm still working on it

12PSI built auto sleeper by the way for those of you that don't know
Old 09-07-2005
Banned

MiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to all
how much hp/tq you have?
Old 09-07-2005
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
i think you should mess with the body at all. i htink it looks very clean and simple. looks good as is. i like your style.
Old 09-07-2005
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
What kind of numbers are you putting out with the turbo? Look nice if you got rid of the chrome it would look even better.

Last edited by drew22mader; 09-07-2005 at 12:17 PM.
Old 09-07-2005
Touch it... He won't bite, He'll just come at you pretty quick.

Blahman240 is on a distinguished road
AHHH where did you get that brake kit?! I must have.
Old 09-07-2005
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
nice, sorta looks like a turboed sedan out here in cali but he has a body kit on right now.
Old 09-07-2005
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
two thumbs up
Old 09-07-2005
let the devil out

Originally Posted by MiamiUgen7
how much hp/tq you have?

well last run @ 5psi was 168 hp before the tranny was built.. now its at 12 psi and needs some more tuning but once thats done I will make sure to post
Old 09-07-2005
let the devil out

Originally Posted by Blahman240
AHHH where did you get that brake kit?! I must have.

I am planning on doing the SSBC brake kit review in the next few days so just watch for it.
Old 09-07-2005
let the devil out

Originally Posted by drew22mader
What kind of numbers are you putting out with the turbo? Look nice if you got rid of the chrome it would look even better.
you took the words out of my own mouth. i'm looking to repalce the crome with the color matched parts and have the whole car re-sprayed the same color with the kaminari kit installed.
Old 09-07-2005
Banned

Originally Posted by eye_see_you
you took the words out of my own mouth. i'm looking to repalce the crome with the color matched parts and have the whole car re-sprayed the same color with the kaminari kit installed.
as long as you are repainting, you should do championship white. that would be absolute sex on your car
Old 09-07-2005
Registered!!

Rep daVinci will become famous soon enoughRep daVinci will become famous soon enough
very clean.....why the hate on chrome people? I can understand NO chrome rims on a Civic but accents?
Old 09-07-2005
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
i like my chrome accents
Old 09-07-2005
lui
Registered!!

lui is an unknown quantity at this point
hey nice ride, If I had that car I gotta change that wing though and put an M3 lip on the trunk instead The front brakes are awesome
Old 09-07-2005
let the devil out

Originally Posted by lui
hey nice ride, If I had that car I gotta change that wing though and put an M3 lip on the trunk instead The front brakes are awesome

I thought about changing to a lip but I kinda like the OEM wing..
Old 09-07-2005
SuperMod a.k.a ~AMG~

AdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond reputeAdmireMyGr8ness has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice pics ICU....always artistic....clean and simple...very hot as is....
Old 09-07-2005
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Caucasian.Asian: Chrome on silver isn't as bad, but with other colors it just doesn't go well on a civic. You can pull it off with the silver but with my red it would just be an eye sore.
Old 09-07-2005
Since 2002 Baby!

chicohonda02 has a spectacular aura aboutchicohonda02 has a spectacular aura about
loks tight man, nice work
Old 09-07-2005
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
Looks good man
Old 09-07-2005
Touch it... He won't bite, He'll just come at you pretty quick.

Blahman240 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by eye_see_you
I am planning on doing the SSBC brake kit review in the next few days so just watch for it.
yes but, where did you get it?

Quick Reply: My updated pics