Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

HOLY HELL......Hailstorm.......PIX to come.

Old 09-06-2005

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
silverem2 is a jewel in the roughsilverem2 is a jewel in the roughsilverem2 is a jewel in the rough
HOLY HELL......Hailstorm.......PIX to come.

Well, I was gone this weekend to the states, good weekend, did some golfing and tubing. Got home and my parents said they had a hailstorm, but didnt think it was that bad as they were home and said the pieces werent that bad. Well I went out to look at my car and check and I pretty much almost cried upon looking. Thier are probably 35-50 dents all over my Hood, Fenders, Roof, Door, Rear quarter panel, and trunk. I will take pics tommorow as Its late now, but now I truly feel like giving up. I know I dont have any exterior mods, but I spend hours waxing and washing and claying etc to keep it clean, Now Im sure Ill have to get a full new paintjob.
I just dont even know what to do, I have to take it to insurance and see what thier gunna do, but If i do have to get it repainted, give me some options of colors you think would look sweet.
So far my 2 choices IF THEY DONT FORCE ME TO TO BACK TO SSM IS:
1.) Pearl White(Pink pearl in there)
2.) Factory Honda Championship white
3.)
4.)
5.)
Im open to any other colors, I just cant think of any other ones right now.
Rep me and Ill throw ya back some.
Old 09-06-2005
Touch it... He won't bite, He'll just come at you pretty quick.

Blahman240 is on a distinguished road
that sucks man, a nice burnt orange looks sweet. But I do love championship white.
Old 09-06-2005
Registered!!

goodtimes is on a distinguished road
that sucks man, it seems like everything happens to you just like you were sayin in the off topic fourm a week or to ago.

Pearl White
Old 09-06-2005

silverem2 is a jewel in the roughsilverem2 is a jewel in the roughsilverem2 is a jewel in the rough
yea, I KNOW!, thats whats making this very hard for me to want to keep modding or do anything to it for that matter, Im quite depressed how everything is turning out these days.
Old 09-06-2005
Registered!!

MYK1013 is an unknown quantity at this point
color choices: is300 grey, Honda Fiji Blue or Rally Red.

AND FYI: Those dents might be a blessing in disguise, they reduce wind resistance and increase aerodynamics. Kinda like dimples on a golf ball.
Old 09-06-2005

yea, but thier not designed in the right direction.........What does the Is300 grey look like?
Old 09-06-2005

soonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the rough
the same thing happend to me about 6 months after i bought my car. but there were more like 300 dents. it was insane softball size hail. but go with champ white.
Old 09-06-2005
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
Championship white
Old 09-06-2005
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
champ white also
Old 09-06-2005
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
pink panther pink... i just wanted to type something.
Old 09-06-2005
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
SI blue, or IS300 grey
Old 09-06-2005
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

aznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud of
champion white
Old 09-06-2005
Registered!!

TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all
i say champon white or sti blue
Old 09-06-2005
Premium Member

7thGENDMAN is on a distinguished road
Well I wouldn't get your hopes up on the new paint. I just got hit a few months ago and the insurance guys all recommend the paintless dent remover. Just to give you a heads up. The only problem with that is there are a few spots on our vics that you can't get to unless you start cutting holes. So you will probably end up with half the car getting fixed with paintless den removal and the rest conventional body work. Unless you can get them to repaint the whole car, this is what they are going to do. And the check they send you will be for about 2/3 of the total amount you need. They recommend you take it to a body shop and if the bodyshop needs more money they will work with your insurance. Just incase you want to take the cash and run. They try to save a few dollars by low balling you.
Old 09-06-2005
Registered!!

speedracer04 is an unknown quantity at this point
i prefer the championship white (im a type r fan) im about to paint my 96 hatch championship white I hear ya on the hail i just got done getting my body work done...
Old 09-06-2005

Originally Posted by 7thGENDMAN
Well I wouldn't get your hopes up on the new paint. I just got hit a few months ago and the insurance guys all recommend the paintless dent remover. Just to give you a heads up. The only problem with that is there are a few spots on our vics that you can't get to unless you start cutting holes. So you will probably end up with half the car getting fixed with paintless den removal and the rest conventional body work. Unless you can get them to repaint the whole car, this is what they are going to do. And the check they send you will be for about 2/3 of the total amount you need. They recommend you take it to a body shop and if the bodyshop needs more money they will work with your insurance. Just incase you want to take the cash and run. They try to save a few dollars by low balling you.
Our insurance isnt private like most of your guys in the states, ours is provincal and is much different, we just get a paper saying what thier supposed to do. When I got 2 dents on the top quarterpanel area between the rear and sideback window, the said the whole side had to be repainted, and I was gunna get that, Up untill now.
Old 09-06-2005

we dont get cheques, we just get whats all supposed to be done and thats that, there is no money involved, thats why we dont get screwed over.
Old 09-06-2005
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
you mean INSURANCE don't get screwed over. here in US, once you got an accident people get carbon fiber hoods, rims, body kits and ****. LOL.
Old 09-06-2005
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
I'm sorry to hear that, championship white would look sick, or paint it SSM with a black top and just get CF hood and trunk instead of get the other replaced or painted.
Old 09-06-2005
Registered!!

nick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to beholdnick95673 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by CiViCPrAnInG2k1
you mean INSURANCE don't get screwed over. here in US, once you got an accident people get carbon fiber hoods, rims, body kits and ****. LOL.
yeah the insurance here in the states is awesome. yeah you pay but its worth it when it happens. my friend had oem deck and floormats jacked and his seat cut in a 98 accord and it was like 1700 to have the work done at the dealership so he paid the 300 deduc and ended up with an indash and components from a local shop went down to pepboys and bought seat covers and floor mats. just thank god honda charges so much for parts because when insurance pays out they pay to oem rates.
Old 09-06-2005
master of the culinary martial arts

masarak is a glorious beacon of lightmasarak is a glorious beacon of lightmasarak is a glorious beacon of lightmasarak is a glorious beacon of lightmasarak is a glorious beacon of lightmasarak is a glorious beacon of light
Candy Apple Red
Old 09-06-2005
Registered!!

noVICe is an unknown quantity at this point
le mans sunset (350z orange)

sucks to hear about the damage... happened to my brothers 04 wrx last year after having it for 2 months.
Old 09-06-2005
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
go with champ white or lambo orange
Old 09-07-2005

well turns out there was 3700$ damage, Have to get a new hood(oem), and grill(oem), and the whole car repainted. Im just gunna get it done ssm again, because after talking to my bodyshop guy, he said it would be about 1000 extra for him to get into the door jams and everything else. I just dont have that kinda of cash right now, so Ill stick with this color.
Old 09-07-2005

and the best part is is that the hood is going to be the real oem one, same with grille, not just oem style.
Old 09-07-2005
Registered!!

Omnicef is an unknown quantity at this point
I say pink with purple Polk-a-dots! J/K!!!
Old 09-07-2005
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Good to hear everything is going back to original....You should get the top painted black, that would be sick.
Old 09-07-2005
Registered!!

SODJAZERO is an unknown quantity at this point
this happened to me also and created about 3800 in damages
Old 09-07-2005

I WOULD...but Then I have to pay extra for him to get into the sunroof areas, etc. and I dont really wanna right now. Im just happy that its all gunna be back to normal.
Old 09-07-2005

well there is actually more than 3700, there is about 5000 but thats from another claim that I still have to pay for, so I pay 400 for 5000 worth of work Im becoming more and more happy.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: HOLY HELL......Hailstorm.......PIX to come.