Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

I Notice.....

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
qik1 is an unknown quantity at this point
I Notice.....

...everytime someone says hey thats rice or ugly...or i wouldn't do it the next couple of days the poster comes back and they got rid of something they liked in the first place. i think if you bought it and you still like it keep your crap. Just think of how much money your wasting trying to make sure the whole forum likes your ride. And this is just a little something i picked up from lurking the forums i have tezza tails and i bought them b/c i like them so when i get the thats rice or what ever that just lets me know that there is 1 less person with my tails
Old 08-20-2005
Born in the Island, Raised in the NYC.......Dominicano....Y Que??

kDiAbLo_718 is a jewel in the roughkDiAbLo_718 is a jewel in the roughkDiAbLo_718 is a jewel in the roughkDiAbLo_718 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by qik1
...everytime someone says hey thats rice or ugly...or i wouldn't do it the next couple of days the poster comes back and they got rid of something they liked in the first place. i think if you bought it and you still like it keep your crap. Just think of how much money your wasting trying to make sure the whole forum likes your ride. And this is just a little something i picked up from lurking the forums i have tezza tails and i bought them b/c i like them so when i get the thats rice or what ever that just lets me know that there is 1 less person with my tails
I kno wat u mean, lol. Like i said b4, im the one payin for the car, nobody else, so it really dont matter to me wat they say.
Old 08-20-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
um yea well we're offering opinions. we're not making you do anything. I used to have tezzas when I first got the car and thought they were the coolest thing ever. Now I can't stand em.
Old 08-20-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
^^^ exactly, when u post ur car up on the forums, ur asking for it.... as for the person going and gettin rid of whatever it is........ thats totally up to them... yea u shouldnt be influenced by what people say, however, its gonna happen.... my car is 100% everything i like and i know there are people that dont like certain things with my car, but if i cared, then my car would look like theirs.... but yea i know what ur talkin about,

if someone has something i dont like, i'll let them know, but i always tell them that its their ride, so do what they want.
Old 08-20-2005
Registered!!

EM2typeflex is an unknown quantity at this point
whoever is taking it to the heart enough to pull off that piece being criticized is insecure of what they really want.
Old 08-20-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
^^ well said
Old 08-20-2005
It's Nice To Be Important, But It's More Important To Be Nice.

Fiji_Blue_EM2 is just really niceFiji_Blue_EM2 is just really niceFiji_Blue_EM2 is just really niceFiji_Blue_EM2 is just really niceFiji_Blue_EM2 is just really nice
A - people shouldn't ask for opnions on what other people think of their rides if they aren't looking for honest answers.

Some people call me a ricer because I have lambo doors, but that's OK because I like them -

Doesn't bother me in the least -
Old 08-20-2005
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
everyone here hates my grill...do I care? no. Is it staying on? yes.
Old 08-20-2005

Fiji_Blue_EM2 is just really niceFiji_Blue_EM2 is just really niceFiji_Blue_EM2 is just really niceFiji_Blue_EM2 is just really niceFiji_Blue_EM2 is just really nice
Originally Posted by gearbox
everyone here hates my grill...do I care? no. Is it staying on? yes.
one thing I love are those blue glow needles!

*leaves thread to search for DIY*
Old 08-20-2005
Premium Member

i'm actually selling that cluster now. decided i wanted a change to red lights instead
Old 08-20-2005
Back From The Banned!

CuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really nice
mm.... I hope ppl arent buying/modding their cars with what OTHER ppl like....

but whatever motivates you I guess.........
Old 08-20-2005
Premium Member

well actually alot of people just mod for attention. huge fart can, tezzas, wing, crappy kit, loud bass...they do it so other people look at them. Maybe they don't think its ugly?
Old 08-20-2005

Originally Posted by gearbox
i'm actually selling that cluster now. decided i wanted a change to red lights instead
will it fit and 04EX coupe?
Old 08-20-2005
Registered!!

noVICe is an unknown quantity at this point
yesss ^^^^ buy that bitch. j.k.
Old 08-20-2005

Originally Posted by vtecinEX7
yesss ^^^^ buy that bitch. j.k.
seriously considering it -

it would look delicious in my car!
Old 08-20-2005
Premium Member

well I would sell for $125 shipped cause the backlight isn't as bright anymore. The needles are still perfect, but you'll prolly need to buy some reverse indiglo faces for the numbers to make it look nice.

yes it will fit, but you would need to switch some wires according to that diagram. same thing I did when I put an 04 coupe cluster in mine.
Old 08-20-2005
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
really if you post up your car plan to get critisized, that is just peoples opinoins. I have had a few people not like the color of my car, or my body kit, ir the fact that i have painted eyelids rather than CF. and just because a few people don't like certain things on my car dosn't mean I have to change everything, i like it and thats all that matters. People have thier own opinions and will tell you what they think on this forum.
Old 08-20-2005
Registered!!

AlienX will become famous soon enough
BLUE LEDs rice, I stink not!!
DIY in SIGGY enjoy fiji, and i love lambo door, but if u decide to remove them, give me a pm
and like ppl said, u want opinions u will get them, the rest is your decision.
Old 08-20-2005
Registered!!

qik1 is an unknown quantity at this point
hold up i think you all think i'm the guy that builds my ride to the forums choice i'm not i just post this b/c i see it happens alot i go from post to post then i check the 4 sell crap and i see peoples crap and they bite the bullet like i saw 18" chrome rims it said i paid 2800 but it is rice so i'm selling for 1000 obo what the heck is that i was just saying if you like it you paid for it and you are behind the wheel !!!!!